Why do I have a 12 cup pot of coffee going at 9:24 pm?

Because you're an alcoholic who drinks until you pass out, sleeps all day, slams down some coffee with your gourmet international dinners from Pizza Hut and/or Taco Bell so you get to drinking sooner, pass out sooner and start all over again tomorrow.

Someday, you will have to get a job and support yourself. When you do, you might find that decent nutrition is your friend.

Meanwhile, drink up cuz I'm sure mommy will clean up after you again tomorrow.

• Banned
Because you're an alcoholic who drinks until you pass out, sleeps all day, slams down some coffee with your gourmet international dinners from Pizza Hut and/or Taco Bell so you get to drinking sooner, pass out sooner and start all over again tomorrow.

Someday, you will have to get a job and support yourself. When you do, you might find that decent nutrition is your friend.

You're such an ASS! It's funny, because of how wrong you really are. Carry on.

LudNut, why do you act soo rude and nasty towards JR all of the time?

JR is a stand-up guy and a hero to many people here on the board.

I think that you are jealous of JR's financial success and charismatic charm with women. ...... :cool:

• Banned

I think that you are jealous of JR's financial success and charismatic charm with women. ...... :cool:

He's upset because he's not going on the USMB vacation that is currently in the works and for reasons you have described above. He fucked up in life. He has lots of reasons to be an ass and Jealous..

He's upset because he's not going on the USMB vacation that is currently in the works and for reasons you have described above. He fucked up in life. He has lots of reasons to be an ass and Jealous..

But Luddly can still attend the Inane Clown Posse Group Butt Cuddle!

I suspect one of the reasons he's so cranky is that some of abandoned their Clown Avs, thus causing SHRINKAGE.

• Banned
Because I'm a workaholic and will be working till 6 am on a Sunday. Who else works a lot and drink a lot of coffee? I know emilynghiem works a lot.

I love coffee but usually only 2 cups max.

I study alot but I don't work a job.

I made a pot about 1 hr ago and it's almost gone. I love coffee. I need to upgrade my coffee just like I need to upgrade my computer. I order everything in bulk online and have my secretary go to sams club and pick it up. I hate shopping. Plus I'm so busy moving my company right now my life is so CRAZY! I drink coffee everywhere I go. Office and home.

Because I'm a workaholic and will be working till 6 am on a Sunday. Who else works a lot and drink a lot of coffee? I know emilynghiem works a lot.

I made a pot about 1 hr ago and it's almost gone. I love coffee. I need to upgrade my coffee just like I need to upgrade my computer. I order everything in bulk online and have my secretary go to sams club and pick it up. I hate shopping. Plus I'm so busy moving my company right now my life is so CRAZY! I drink coffee everywhere I go. Office and home.

My partner bought me a Keurig, I just drink a cup at a time. I like mine black, how do you like yours?

My partner bought me a Keurig, I just drink a cup at a time. I like mine black, how do you like yours?

I love coffee so much I'll drink it black, cream, sugar, iced, frozen you name it. My Grandma gave me me first cup since age 5, Lol me and my sisters, and of course we loved it and we went over to my grandmas a lot and she made a pot EVERY time.

I love coffee so much I'll drink it black, cream, sugar, iced, frozen you name it. My Grandma gave me me first cup since age 5, Lol me and my sisters, and of course we loved it and we went over to my grandmas a lot and she made a pot EVERY time.

Did she make breakfast too?

Lol.. Hey she makes coffee in the afternoon. We never wen tover there in the morning unless we stayed the night and yes she made it then too. My favorite Grandma. Spoiled us rotten.

Lol.. Hey she makes coffee in the afternoon. We never wen tover there in the morning unless we stayed the night and yes she made it then too. My favorite Grandma. Spoiled us rotten.

What was the best meal your Grandma ever made?

OMG! She can Make the BEST BEEF ROAST I ahve ever had and I can't for the life of me replicate it. I hate vegtibles, ok? But her's the way she cooks and seasons them is perfect. Only a Grandma can do that.

Btw.. My Great Grandma was 100% Polish came over before the war, and Polish women are world renowned cooks. They LIVE in the kitchen. I've been very blessed with great cooks in my family. Great meals.

OMG! She can Make the BEST BEEF ROAST I ahve ever had and I can't for the life of me replicate it. I hate vegtibles, ok? But her's the way she cooks and seasons them is perfect. Only a Grandma can do that.

Btw.. My Great Grandma was 100% Polish came over before the war, and Polish women are world renowned cooks. They LIVE in the kitchen. I've been very blessed with great cooks in my family. Great meals.

mmm sounds good :)

My Grandma made pot roast too, but she also made a good cabbage dish.

Forum List

Back