Why do NRA members not support Keith Scott?

In some cases they DO have such right.
So why does NRA not support ALL legal gun ownership?
Which cases allow felons to carry guns in their cars?

AFAIK, the NRA does support all legal gun ownership. If you can a case where they did not, please feel free to post it.

Keith Lamont Scott had a right to carry a gun.
He was in his vehicle.
He broke no laws that day.
Police forced him out of the vehicle and shot him after he did not drop his gun.

Why does NRA not come out and support Scott's right to have a gun?
If Keith Lamont Scott Had Followed Gun Laws, Would He Still Be Alive?

Convicted criminals aren't allowed to own and use guns AT ALL.

He broke the law of resisting arrest and being a convicted violent criminal the cop defended herself.

Resisting arrest is not a capital crime. The police are not prosecutor, judge, jury, and executioner.
True, but shooting someone that's a danger to them and the community is part of the job. Normal people know not to wrestle with the cops, not sure why so many in the black community struggle with that simple concept.

As I've already stated, not complying with the cops and getting shot is not a race specific problem. The differences are how it is covered in the media and the reaction these instances are getting from community. More Whites are shot and killed by the cops than any other race by the straight numbers, whereas Blacks are the most often shot by the percentages to population.
Why tell me?

I think I meant to answer his post before you answered it, and somehow it got out of order. I blame you for responding to him quicker than I did! :ahole-1:

If Keith Lamont Scott Had Followed Gun Laws, Would He Still Be Alive?

Convicted criminals aren't allowed to own and use guns AT ALL.

He broke the law of resisting arrest and being a convicted violent criminal the cop defended herself.

Resisting arrest is not a capital crime. The police are not prosecutor, judge, jury, and executioner.
True, but shooting someone that's a danger to them and the community is part of the job. Normal people know not to wrestle with the cops, not sure why so many in the black community struggle with that simple concept.

As I've already stated, not complying with the cops and getting shot is not a race specific problem. The differences are how it is covered in the media and the reaction these instances are getting from community. More Whites are shot and killed by the cops than any other race by the straight numbers, whereas Blacks are the most often shot by the percentages to population.
Why tell me?

I think I meant to answer his post before you answered it, and somehow it got out of order. I blame you for responding to him quicker than I did! :ahole-1:
Liberal!

Why tell me?

Liberal!

Trumpette!

Why tell me?

Liberal!

Trumpette!
Trumpster, Trumpettes are females.

He was in his vehicle.
Police forced him out of the vehicle and shot him after he did not drop his gun.

He's a convicted criminal in possession of a,firearm who refused to follow police orders. That doesn't really ingratiate him to those of us in the NRA crowd.

Why tell me?

Liberal!

Trumpette!

Nope, I got it right with Trumpette. :badgrin:

Why tell me?

Liberal!

Trumpette!

In that case you are a canine anal gland sucker.

Liberal!

Trumpette!

In that case you are a canine anal gland sucker.

You should have stuck with liberal, that was worse.

In this video still frame1 second before he was shot, Keith Scott is in the bright teal pants with white hat standing in between the SUV's. His hands are in front of him possibly holding or pointing a gun as his wife say Keith don't you do it.
scott-shooting-jpg.90942

He was in his vehicle.

He's a convicted criminal in possession of a,firearm who refused to follow police orders. That doesn't really ingratiate him to those of us in the NRA crowd.

Let's say that's true . The cops didn't know that . It's not like he was being pursued after he had just commited a crime .

He was in his vehicle.

Let's say that's true . The cops didn't know that . It's not like he was being pursued after he had just commited a crime .

No, the cops were looking for a suspect, and Scott decided to yell at the cops, thus drawing attention to himself.

He was in his vehicle.

No, the cops were looking for a suspect, and Scott decided to yell at the cops, thus drawing attention to himself.

And? You forget this is America right ?

You yell at a cop and they can shoot you ?

They knew he wasn't following orders. They apparently saw the gun, as he was repeatedly commanded to drop it. That's enough to get you blown away in my book.

He was in his vehicle.

Nope, and now you are just being ignorant. If the cops are trying to do their job and you impede the process, and you are a felon carrying a gun and you draw attention to let's say... the cops... and they tell you to get out of your vehicle, and you approach the cops with a gun out... and they tell you multiple times to put the gun down that you are carrying illegally... and you don't. Then you get shot. In my mind Scott deserves an award. The Darwin Award.

He was in his vehicle.

According to these people, if you walk away from a cop they can shoot you.

Forum List

Back