Why do NRA members not support Keith Scott?

Bullshit kid.
IF a Cop says drop your weapon, drop it.
Had he obeyed he'd be alive.

There was no reason to shoot him. He wasn't a threat.

Says someone who's never had to worry about his life. I have no love for the Police.......but if I were one and you got out of a car with a weapon and did not drop it when I told you to you'd die. There is no way for you or anyone else to say who is a treat and who isn't. You probably think they should shoot him in the leg.
Center mass kid, center mass.

I was trained as an MP. Ft Gordon, Ga. Look it up.

I don't care where you say you were trained. There are two basic principles of fire arm usage.

1. Never point a loaded weapon at someone if you don't have the intentions of possibly shooting them.
2. Never shoot to wound. Always aim center mass, with a double tap with the second shot to the head in case they are wearing body armor.

Go watch some more TV. Fucking hell.

TV? Nope I was on the SRT team for the corrections department for the state of Ohio for three and a half years.

I did leave out one important rule.

3. Always provide proper maintenance and cleaning on your weapon. Who wants a jam or a gun blowing up in your hand and face while someone is trying to kill you right?

Keith Lamont Scott had a right to carry a gun.
He was in his vehicle.
He broke no laws that day.
Police forced him out of the vehicle and shot him after he did not drop his gun.

Why does NRA not come out and support Scott's right to have a gun?

The NRA supports people legally owning firearms. According to CNN..." under North Carolina law, Scott would have been prohibited from owning firearms or ammunition because he had been convicted of a violent felony. When he was 30, in 2003, a Bexar County, Texas, grand jury indicted him on charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and evading arrest with a vehicle after Scott allegedly shot a man the previous year. Scott pleaded no contest and was sentenced to more than eight years in prison after his 2005 conviction. He was released in April 2011, Robert Hurst with the Texas Department of Criminal Justice told CNN."

So, that's why they're not supporting his right to have a gun.

They support his right to find a loophole where he can buy one.

So, you've been reduced to lying this quickly? Shame on you.

He was in his vehicle.
Police forced him out of the vehicle and shot him after he did not drop his gun.

The NRA supports people legally owning firearms. According to CNN..." under North Carolina law, Scott would have been prohibited from owning firearms or ammunition because he had been convicted of a violent felony. When he was 30, in 2003, a Bexar County, Texas, grand jury indicted him on charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and evading arrest with a vehicle after Scott allegedly shot a man the previous year. Scott pleaded no contest and was sentenced to more than eight years in prison after his 2005 conviction. He was released in April 2011, Robert Hurst with the Texas Department of Criminal Justice told CNN."

He's a fucking punk who hates cops.

The left leaning media seems desperate to portray Scott as a model citizen but he was convicted and sentenced to seven years for aggravated assault. It's unlawful for a convicted felon to possess any firearm much less a handgun in Virginia and probably in N.C. . Does the radical left want to change the law?

Bullshit kid.
IF a Cop says drop your weapon, drop it.
Had he obeyed he'd be alive.

Says someone who's never had to worry about his life. I have no love for the Police.......but if I were one and you got out of a car with a weapon and did not drop it when I told you to you'd die. There is no way for you or anyone else to say who is a treat and who isn't. You probably think they should shoot him in the leg.

I was trained at Ft. Mc, if you pull your weapon it is to kill someone. You aim center mass.

Police point their weapons at people all the time without the intention of killing them. You're an idiot, and a poser.

No, you've got a couple things wrong there. Never point a weapon at someone if you don't have the intentions to use it, ie. never point a loaded weapon at someone just a a deterrent knowing that you won't actually fire the gun if needed. There is also a thing known as straight fingering the trigger... but you already knew that right? *Wink* *Wink*

The left leaning media seems desperate to portray Scott as a model citizen but he was convicted and sentenced to seven years for aggravated assault. It's unlawful for a convicted felon to possess any firearm much less a handgun in Virginia and probably in N.C. . Does the radical left want to change the law?

Silly question...

Of course they do

I was trained at Ft. Mc, if you pull your weapon it is to kill someone. You aim center mass.

Police point their weapons at people all the time without the intention of killing them. You're an idiot, and a poser.

No, you've got a couple things wrong there. Never point a weapon at someone if you don't have the intentions to use it, ie. never point a loaded weapon at someone just a a deterrent knowing that you won't actually fire the gun if needed. There is also a thing known as straight fingering the trigger... but you already knew that right? *Wink* *Wink*

You don't point with the intent to use it if you're a cop. You point it with the willingness to use it if need be.

He was in his vehicle.

I'm in upstate NY if you want to tell me more.

Why did his wife keep saying, don't do it Kieth don't do it.
What was she talking about, evidently she could see it coming, can someone answer that question.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You don't point with the intent to use it if you're a cop. You point it with the willingness to use it if need be.

You don't pull it if you aren't ready to use it, when a cop pulls it you better believe he isn't going to give you a chance to use yours kid.

Now apologize and admit you were lied about him being out of the car kid.

Uh, that's the same thing, if you are actually paying attention to what I am saying. You don't point a loaded weapon at someone as a deterrent. You also NEVER give a warning shot.

He was in his vehicle.

Felons can buy guns from private citizens without undergoing the background check that would prevent the seller from legally selling the gun.

That's the loophole. The NRA supports that loophole. You are ignorant.

You're a punk assed kid who doesn't know anything.

You're a pink assed kid who doesn't know shit.
I'm in Omaha, come get you some;)

You don't pull it if you aren't ready to use it, when a cop pulls it you better believe he isn't going to give you a chance to use yours kid.

You were too cowardly to comment on the sniper at the Bundy standoff.

Now why is that? Comparable situations, except for the part where the Bundy sniper is more flagrantly a threat...

of course he's white rightwinger so that should answer my question without you saying a word.

You're a punk assed kid who doesn't know anything.

I didn't think so.

Now why is that? Comparable situations, except for the part where the Bundy sniper is more flagrantly a threat...

of course he's white rightwinger so that should answer my question without you saying a word.

Sorry punk, what are you talking about?

Let me help you here, you get out of the vehicle with a weapon, I tell you to put it down...you don't. I put you down.

Any questions boy?

Now apologize for lying, the video proves you wrong.

Let me repeat.......drop your weapon or I drop you.

I didn't think so.

You poor kid. I've never met a New Yorker I've liked.
Come to Omaha, we'll "talk".

How are they comparable? One involved a large group of people, and could have ended in a huge fire fight with multiple gunmen, while the other was one stupid felon with an illegal gun waving it at the cops.

Forum List

Back