Why do NRA members not support Keith Scott?

He be wrong color.

Bullshit kid.
IF a Cop says drop your weapon, drop it.
Had he obeyed he'd be alive.

There was no reason to shoot him. He wasn't a threat.

Says someone who's never had to worry about his life. I have no love for the Police.......but if I were one and you got out of a car with a weapon and did not drop it when I told you to you'd die. There is no way for you or anyone else to say who is a treat and who isn't. You probably think they should shoot him in the leg.
Center mass kid, center mass.

He be wrong color.

Bullshit kid.

So law enforcement should have simply taken this guy out?

bundy-ranch-sniper.png

He be wrong color.

Bullshit kid.

Says someone who's never had to worry about his life. I have no love for the Police.......but if I were one and you got out of a car with a weapon and did not drop it when I told you to you'd die. There is no way for you or anyone else to say who is a treat and who isn't. You probably think they should shoot him in the leg.

I was trained as an MP. Ft Gordon, Ga. Look it up.

He be wrong color.

Bullshit kid.

I was trained at Ft. Mc, if you pull your weapon it is to kill someone. You aim center mass.

He be wrong color.

Bullshit kid.

I don't care where you say you were trained. There are two basic principles of fire arm usage.

1. Never point a loaded weapon at someone if you don't have the intentions of possibly shooting them.
2. Never shoot to wound. Always aim center mass, with a double tap with the second shot to the head in case they are wearing body armor.

He be wrong color.

Bullshit kid.

I don't care where you say you were trained. There are two basic principles of fire arm usage.

1. Never point a loaded weapon at someone if you don't have the intentions of possibly shooting them.
2. Never shoot to wound. Always aim center mass, with a double tap with the second shot to the head in case they are wearing body armor.

Go watch some more TV. Fucking hell.

He be wrong color.

Bullshit kid.

I was trained at Ft. Mc, if you pull your weapon it is to kill someone. You aim center mass.

Police point their weapons at people all the time without the intention of killing them. You're an idiot, and a poser.

He be wrong color.

Bullshit kid.

So law enforcement should have simply taken this guy out?

bundy-ranch-sniper.png

Gee I hope the stunned silence doesn't hurt anyone's ears. According to the RWnuts in this thread,

the guy in the picture above SHOULD have been shot. Period.

But we all remember who support Bundy and his gang, don't we? Yes, the RWnuts.

Bullshit kid.

Police point their weapons at people all the time without the intention of killing them. You're an idiot, and a poser.

MOST police never even PULL their weapon you dumbass.
They are trained that IF you pull it be prepared to use it, if not leave it where it is.
Police are trained center mass sissy boy, nothing else.
don't come at me with a weapon boy.

Keith Lamont Scott had a right to carry a gun.
He was in his vehicle.
He broke no laws that day.
Police forced him out of the vehicle and shot him after he did not drop his gun.

Why does NRA not come out and support Scott's right to have a gun?

The NRA supports people legally owning firearms. According to CNN..." under North Carolina law, Scott would have been prohibited from owning firearms or ammunition because he had been convicted of a violent felony. When he was 30, in 2003, a Bexar County, Texas, grand jury indicted him on charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and evading arrest with a vehicle after Scott allegedly shot a man the previous year. Scott pleaded no contest and was sentenced to more than eight years in prison after his 2005 conviction. He was released in April 2011, Robert Hurst with the Texas Department of Criminal Justice told CNN."

So, that's why they're not supporting his right to have a gun.

He be wrong color.

Bullshit kid.

If he had a gun in his hand, he was a threat

He was inside a car with the windows rolled up. The proper procedure would have been to clear the area and try to negotiate a peaceful surrender.

and then he got OUT of the car, with a gun in his hand.

He was in his vehicle.
Police forced him out of the vehicle and shot him after he did not drop his gun.

The NRA supports people legally owning firearms. According to CNN..." under North Carolina law, Scott would have been prohibited from owning firearms or ammunition because he had been convicted of a violent felony. When he was 30, in 2003, a Bexar County, Texas, grand jury indicted him on charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and evading arrest with a vehicle after Scott allegedly shot a man the previous year. Scott pleaded no contest and was sentenced to more than eight years in prison after his 2005 conviction. He was released in April 2011, Robert Hurst with the Texas Department of Criminal Justice told CNN."

They support his right to find a loophole where he can buy one.

He be wrong color.

Bullshit kid.

If he had a gun in his hand, he was a threat

He was inside a car with the windows rolled up. The proper procedure would have been to clear the area and try to negotiate a peaceful surrender.

The video has been released you dumbass, he was out of the vehicle..
You are a little punk who knows nothing.

He was in his vehicle.

They support his right to find a loophole where he can buy one.

Yo nigga.....admit you were wrong and apologize now.

Forum List

Back