Why do people hate Liberals?

Perhaps if there was less meddling in how private citizens run their business, there would be far fewer people needing public assistance. For damn sure, if you make it not worth my while to run a business, you may be adding me to the rolls of those who need that public assitance as well as the folks who I won't be employing.

And where is it written that anybody is entitled to public assistance? How is it not a form of slavery to force Citizen A to support Citizen B when Citizen B is unwilling to do what is necessary to support himself? I may choose to assist Citizen B out of the goodness of my heart, but it should be my choice to do so, and not the government's prerogative to force me to provide for Citizen B.

Slavery Foxfyre? How ironic and revealing of you and your 'ilk'...

Slavery would be a mother and a father waking up each morning with the fear and anxiety of not knowing if they will be able to feed their children today.

So they are forced to grab a cup and come begging to you. Just image what POWER you could wield as a GOD.

Would you require them to come begging to you every day? Or would the 'kindness' in your heart allow them to come begging every other day??

Democrats are the slavery party

Your "Caring" is such total bullshit you should choke on it

Caring is personal. Your response only reveals your heart, not mine.

Okay liberals. You want the government to dictate to me the wages and benefits I will be required to provide to my employees as well as how much vacation, sick pay, and personal leave they will receive rather than leave that to me and my employees to agree on.

That's not what we're saying at all. What we are saying is the everyone should be entitled, at a minimum, to two weeks off per year. If you want to negotatiate/offer more than two weeks, you're free to do so. If you want to negotiate/offer higher than minimum wages, you're free to do so, but these are the minimum standards which will apply, if you want to give/negotiate better benefits, you're free to do so.

Just like everyone has standards to adhere to, so should employers.

Liberals tend to hold me to a task for which I am unaccountable.

Yet... in their minds I am the sole construct of their demise.

And that is totally fucked up.

They do not realize that they themselves are responsible.

For themselves.

Okay liberals. You want the government to dictate to me the wages and benefits I will be required to provide to my employees as well as how much vacation, sick pay, and personal leave they will receive rather than leave that to me and my employees to agree on.

That's not what we're saying at all. What we are saying is the everyone should be entitled, at a minimum, to two weeks off per year. If you want to negotatiate/offer more than two weeks, you're free to do so. If you want to negotiate/offer higher than minimum wages, you're free to do so, but these are the minimum standards which will apply, if you want to give/negotiate better benefits, you're free to do so.

Just like everyone has standards to adhere to, so should employers.

Why? What entitles anybody to have two weeks off at somebody else's expense? By what rationale can somebody be forced to finance somebody else's vacation?

I have worked for most of the last 30 years without a single day of paid vacation, not a single paid holiday, no sick leave. It was by my choice in return for the ability to earn as much as I had the energy and expertise to earn when I did work. However, I have also employed people along with the two weeks' vacation, paid holidays, sick leave etc. because that was how I attracted the best people I could find to work for me. It was purely voluntary and win win for us all.

The free market works in the free market just as efficiently and effectively as everything else. The employees who don't provide some quality of life for their employees will be able to hire only the dregs of the labor market that nobody else will hire. And they will lose those same employees just as soon as they find something more attractive.

Liberalism has failed every place it has been tried.

I vote to give conservatism a chance.

Conservatism has had a chance. From 1972 to 2008. 36 years and the world's most stable economy nearly collapsed. If not for major government intervention and bailouts, it would have. And you nearly took down the world's economy to boot. Neither communism nor conservative economic policies are sustainable. What does work is a mix of government infrastructure and private business and investment.

Social democracies are the only stable economies in the world right now. Canada, Denmark, Germany, Great Britain, really most of Europe, excluding Spain, Greece, and Italy. All are far more stable and have less poverty than the US. All have a high standard of living, universal health care, and all are economies that Milton Friedman and his acolytes haven't had the opportunity to screw up.

The US in currently in danger of developing a large, parasitic underclass of people who will be a long term drain on the public purse unless Americans endeavour to bring low end manufacturing jobs back to the US.

It is really, really, REALLY simple. Because if you as an employer won't, We, the People WILL. Taxpayers foot the bill. Food-stamps and other public assistance are not an indictment of government, they are an indictment of the cheap wages of American corporations and businesses.

Perhaps if there was less meddling in how private citizens run their business, there would be far fewer people needing public assistance. For damn sure, if you make it not worth my while to run a business, you may be adding me to the rolls of those who need that public assitance as well as the folks who I won't be employing.

And where is it written that anybody is entitled to public assistance? How is it not a form of slavery to force Citizen A to support Citizen B when Citizen B is unwilling to do what is necessary to support himself? I may choose to assist Citizen B out of the goodness of my heart, but it should be my choice to do so, and not the government's prerogative to force me to provide for Citizen B.

Slavery would be a mother and a father waking up each morning with the fear and anxiety of not knowing if they will be able to feed their children today.

So they are forced to grab a cup and come begging to you. Just image what POWER you could wield as a GOD.

Would you require them to come begging to you every day? Or would the 'kindness' in your heart allow them to come begging every other day??

Typical libtard stupidity on parade here.

Slave owners gave the essentials to their slaves. None of the had to worry about food, clothing and shelter.

If you libtards knew half as much as you think you do you would be geniuses walking the Earth. Instead you are just pathetic losers that live on message boards.

Slave owners gave the essentials to their slaves. None of the had to worry about food, clothing and shelter.

If you libtards knew half as much as you think you do you would be geniuses walking the Earth. Instead you are just pathetic losers that live on message boards.

Then WHY did slaves want to escape???...:eek:

YOU are here, aren't you...:rofl:

I dont think people hate liberals... I think they despise the hate Liberals represent....I mean the democrat party is the party of the KKK, Jim Crow laws, Slavery, Segregation, And Ghetto slave pens.

I dont think people hate liberals... I think they despise the hate Liberals represent....I mean the democrat party is the party of the KKK, Jim Crow laws, Slavery, Segregation, And Ghetto slave pens.

Beyond absurd...

Then WHY did slaves want to escape???

Freedom? Is the concept really so perplexing? Slaves didn't want to escape because the food was bad. They wanted the independence and freedom to feed themselves.

Democrats are the slavery party

Your "Caring" is such total bullshit you should choke on it

Caring is personal. Your response only reveals your heart, not mine.

When you need to care using other peoples money, it's no longer personal

You see that, right?

Nazi were influenced by Planned Parenthood's Eugenics against blacks and FDR's Tuskegee Experiments

Last edited:

Nazi were infulenced by Planned Parenthood's Eugenics against blacks and FDR's Tuskegee Experiments

You and thanatos are two peas in a pod...actually two pea brains on an ipod...

Nazi were infulenced by Planned Parenthood's Eugenics against blacks and FDR's Tuskegee Experiments

You and thanatos are two peas in a pod...actually two pea brains on an ipod...

Its called knowing history you stupid hack.

Yep, but remember that most of our liberal friends are victims of the public school system that no longer educates all that much, but it does indoctrinate. So our friend can be forgiven for not knowing the difference between poverty and slavery.

Poverty is the lack of something.

Slavery is involuntary servitude to another.

Conservatives know the difference between these two things. Liberals apparently lack the ability to grasp that concept.
I still say it is something in the water they drink.

Forum List

Back