Why do people support Trump?

Not you.

That's all you have permission to worry about here, today.

And where did I claim to be a doctor?

For all the Dunning-Kruger 'medical diagnosis' being offered here for folks no one here has ever met......surely there has to be at least one neurologist in this thread.

Anyone?

Laughing......you literally responded to a post that wasn't directed at you.

I'm starting to feel bad for you again.

Perhaps you should learn to use this forum effectively. You directed the post at me.

Show me in TOS where it's a violation to respond to a post not directed at you.

I'll wait.

And where did I claim to be a doctor?

For all the Dunning-Kruger 'medical diagnosis' being offered here for folks no one here has ever met......surely there has to be at least one neurologist in this thread.

Anyone?

Thanks for entertaining me.

Keep it up.

I like badminton, you're the shuttlecock.

Perhaps you should learn to use this forum effectively. You directed the post at me.

Show me in TOS where it's a violation to respond to a post not directed at you.

I'll wait.

And by 'using the forum effectively', surely you don't mean accepting the 'medical diagnosis' of random people on the internet.

Surely not.

And by 'using the forum effectively', surely you don't mean accepting the 'medical diagnosis' of random people on the internet.

Surely not.

Still waiting for you to point out where it says it's against TOS for me to respond to posts not directed to me.

So, no neurologists here is what you're telling me?

So, no hospital experience is what you're telling me.

Yet you bleat like you know something.

But you don't. You're a dumbass ignorant fucktard mudslinger just like every other demonazicommie on this forum.

No jackass, I'm not a neurologist. I'm a biochemist. My wife is the doctor. Which is why I get to the hospital once in a while.

However I know more about neurology than most neurologists. I'm an expert on vision and all things visual. Ask me anything. Go ahead.

But you don't. You're a dumbass ignorant fucktard mudslinger just like every other demonazicommie on this forum.

No jackass, I'm not a neurologist. I'm a biochemist. My wife is the doctor. Which is why I get to the hospital once in a while.

However I know more about neurology than most neurologists. I'm an expert on vision and all things visual. Ask me anything. Go ahead.

Where did I ever claim to be able to remotely diagnose anyone with any medical condition? Or claim any special knowledge into neurological disorders?

You have me confused with the poor souls here that are offering their dime store 'diagnoses' of folks they don't know, have never met, nor been in the same room with.

And its perfectly reasonable to point and laugh at them. I do.

And its perfectly reasonable to point and laugh at them. I do.
Then you're laughing at 2/3 of the neurologists in Los Angeles. And Philadelphia. And Miami, especially Miami where all the old folks are.

You'll forgive me for pointing out your ignorance. Neurological assessments are "mostly" done by remote these days, especially in the ER, with the assistance of ER staff on site.

Feeding trolls is beneath you my friend. You are better than they are.

Then you're laughing at 2/3 of the neurologists in Los Angeles. And Philadelphia. And Miami, especially Miami where all the old folks are.

You'll forgive me for pointing out your ignorance. Neurological assessments are "mostly" done by remote these days, especially in the ER, with the assistance of ER staff on site.

2/3rds of the neurologists in Los Angeles, Philidelophia and Miami are here in this thread?

Who knew?

2/3rds of the neurologists in Los Angeles, Philidelophia and Miami are here in this thread?

Who knew?
Hm. At least you're not vicious when you're cornered.

Which already distinguishes you from several of our resident libtards.

No, the only difference between me and a neurologist is s/he has credentials and I don't. S/he's allowed to practice medicine and I'm not.

I:m the little birdie that whispers in the neurologist's ear. "Hey, did you see that?"

The value of a good neurologist is the ability to individuate symptoms. A good one will know what questions to ask to determine if there is a lexical deficit specifically associated with emotionally laden words.

Of course, we have no such access to the president. For what must seem like obvious reasons

Hm. At least you're not vicious when you're cornered.

Which already distinguishes you from several of our resident libtards.

No, the only difference between me and a neurologist is s/he has credentials and I don't. S/he's allowed to practice medicine and I'm not.

I:m the little birdie that whispers in the neurologist's ear. "Hey, did you see that?"

The value of a good neurologist is the ability to individuate symptoms. A good one will know what questions to ask to determine if there is a lexical deficit specifically associated with emotionally laden words.

Of course, we have no such access to the president. For what must seem like obvious reasons

Laughing.....so you claim to be a neurologist, but without a credential.

Prove it.

Forum List

Back