Why do people support Trump?

The flight of the shuttlecock.

Laughing.....didn't you already flee claiming 'you win'? Wasn't there some melodrama about 'feeding trolls'?

If even you are going to treat what you say like meaningless garbage, surely you'll understand why I treat it the same way.

Well, you could pull your head out of CNN’s ass. That might help.

Once the direct TV-to-brain DNC talking point download cable has been connected for a certain length of time, it fuses in place permanently like Borg technology and it can kill the user to have it forcibly removed. They know this.

Tsk-Tsk-Tsk.

All I see is a corrupt/spoiled con man. It really seems like a cult to me.

He's been shilling the same conspiracy schtick since about 2012. It didn't land well. It did well in 2016. And has failed ever since.

He'll offer 2012 indefinitely.

It's been proven that Trump uses the same hand motions when ridiculing other idiots he doesnt like.
Dems know this yet they keep trying to pin their false narrative on Trump.

Cultism. Pretty strong stuff.

iu

Seriously, I'd like to know. I really don't get it.

I guess it boils down to people wanting their politicians to make their lives better.
Obama got in with "hope, not hate", Trump got in with "Make America Great Again".

People have this feeling their life doesn't have hope. They'll cling to those who offer this false hope. In 1990 the East Germans got to vote for the first time in a long while. The SPD (left wing) said that the road ahead would be difficult and long, the CDU (right wing) said it'd be amazing. People voted for amazing, and got the long difficult road..... got figure.

Their response to Elon has followed the same vein. Elon's tenure at Twitter has been an objective disaster. He's attacked his customers, alienated advertisers responsible for $750 million dollars in ads revenue, gutted his staff to the point that even basic maintenance is in question, and is now preparing the company that he poured his life savings into.....for bankruptcy.

Yet they will polish any turd that man drops, ignore math, ignore all objective evidence. And that's the culty part. When you can't bring yourself to criticize glorious leader no matter what they do.......you're in a cult.

Its also what made the 'Let's Go Brandon' schtick so hilarious. Democrats were like "Why the code? Just say 'Fuck Joe Biden'. We do sometimes."

And the richest man in America is still...............

The richest man in America.

yawn.

And the richest man in America is still...............

The richest man in America.

yawn.

Hey, didn't you babble about feeding trolls and flee whimpering 'you win' over your shoulder?

Are you trying to convince me that even YOU don't believe the nonsense you say?

That reply is telling.

Hate.
This misguided, paranoid rage had been building for decades, since the day Limbaugh went national.

Trump was the perfect pressure relief valve: Shameless, flamboyant, pugilistic and willing to say anything for approval.

He's a big FUCK YOU to their perceived victimizers, the living, breathing expression of their manipulated rage.

This misguided, paranoid rage had been building for decades, since the day Limbaugh went national.

Trump was the perfect pressure relief valve: Shameless, flamboyant, pugilistic and willing to say anything for approval.

He's their FUCK YOU to their perceived victimizers, the living, breathing expression of their manipulated rage.

You bet your ass!

For once, you got it right, bot!

Now upvote me, bot.

Forum List

Back