Why do poor communities exist in America?

No because your contradicti0ons are lies and proven so.

Objective reality says so not me

We have equal protection under the law.
You merely assume your own conclusion instead of present any form of a rational line of reasoning for your conclusion. How typical of the right-wing who would try to have us believe they are for any form of moral, "gospel Truth" instead of merely immoral right-wing fantasy.

You merely assume your own conclusion instead of present any form of a rational line of reasoning for your conclusion. How typical of the right-wing who would try to have us believe they are for any form of moral, "gospel Truth" instead of merely immoral right-wing fantasy.
That is a lie.

You repeat the aame proven lies over and over again then you spin and make excuses when that fact is pointed out

Simply because You say so? I don't believe you since you have no valid arguments. Any false witness bearer or hypocrite can be as "superior" as You.
No

One more tiem

Obkjective reality proves so which you bear false witness to deny

My arguments are valid factual abd superior to yours

Only if you ignore the law. Here is the federal doctrine that applies to unemployment compensation via those express at-will employment Laws (which cannot be ignored for public policy purposes.)

At-will employment is generally described as follows: "any hiring is presumed to be 'at will'; that is, the employer is free to discharge individuals 'for good cause, or bad cause, or no cause at all,' and the employee is equally free to quit, strike, or otherwise cease work."

Any public policy enacted by the legislature cannot abridge those privileges and immunities via public policies. Thus, for-cause criteria for unemployment compensation is unConstitutional on its face and in its substance.

No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

And with UC laws in place "..."any hiring is presumed to be 'at will'; that is, the employer is free to discharge individuals 'for good cause, or bad cause, or no cause at all,' and the employee is equally free to quit, strike, or otherwise cease work.""

Unemployment compensation does not change any of that at all.

Thanks for proving my point.

He has not proven you point, and neither have you.

I have asked repeatedly that you give one right or privilege that is abridged by UC and you have not done so. You have posted more psychobabble, and continued to refer to the 1st amendment (which is not relevant). But you have not given one single right or privilege that has been abridged.

And with UC laws in place "..."any hiring is presumed to be 'at will'; that is, the employer is free to discharge individuals 'for good cause, or bad cause, or no cause at all,' and the employee is equally free to quit, strike, or otherwise cease work.""

Unemployment compensation does not change any of that at all.
You miss the point, like usual. Unemployment compensation cannot abridge those privileges and immunities. In other words, if it is legal to quit on an at-will basis it should also be legal to collect unemployment compensation on that same, at-will basis.

He has not proven you point, and neither have you.

I have asked repeatedly that you give one right or privilege that is abridged by UC and you have not done so. You have posted more psychobabble, and continued to refer to the 1st amendment (which is not relevant). But you have not given one single right or privilege that has been abridged.
I prove it all the time. You simply refuse to listen to reason like any typical right-winger.

You miss the point, like usual. Unemployment compensation cannot abridge those privileges and immunities. In other words, if it is legal to quit on an at-will basis it should also be legal to collect unemployment compensation on that same, at-will basis.
No it should not.

It abrisged nothing

Forum List

Back