Why do progressive liberals hate Glenn Beck?

White House threatens Woodward: You will regret this

2/28/13

“I can’t believe they would go after Woodward,” Glenn said on radio this morning. “Remember when I was on Fox, and I said, ‘Who is going to be the next Woodward and Bernstein?’ Turns out, it’s Woodward – except he still refuses to really take a bow.”

During an appearance on MSNBC’s Morning Joe on Wednesday, Woodward explained that the President is displaying a “kind of madness I haven’t seen in a long time” for citing looming budget cuts as his reason for not deploying an aircraft carrier to the Persian Gulf.

Woodward went on to do an interview with Wolf Blitzer on CNN later that afternoon, in which he explained the White House is not happy with his characterization of President Obama. Below is an excerpt from the interview:

BLITZER: Take this behind-the-scenes a little bit, the allegations being hurled against you right now.

WOODWARD: Well, I mean.

BLITZER: You’re used to this kind of stuff.

WOODWARD: I am.

BLITZER: Share with our viewers what is going on between you and the White House.

WOODWARD: They’re not happy at all and some people kind of said, ‘Look we don’t see eye to eye on this.’ They never really said though – afterwards, they said, ‘This is factually wrong,’ and it was said to me in an e-mail by a top White House…

BLITZER: What was said?

WOODWARD: It was said very clearly, ‘you will regret doing this.’

BLITZER: Who said that?

WOODWARD: Well, I’m not going to say.

BLITZER: Was it a senior person?

WOODWARD: It was a very senior. It makes me feel very uncomfortable to have the White House telling reporters, ‘you’re going to regret doing something that you believe in, even though we don’t look at it that way, you look at it that way.’ I think if Barack Obama knew that was part of the communication strategy - let’s hope it’s not a strategy…

White House threatens Woodward: You will regret this ? Glenn Beck

WATCH: Glenn’s full interview with Senator Rand Paul

3/7/13

RAND PAUL: Yeah, I’m not going after people necessarily caring a rifle around. That would be half of the South, and myself included. So ‑‑ and half of my staff. So now I am not talking about that but I am talking about if you’ve been investigating a group and obviously you see them going into the World Trade Center basement with a bomb, you know, lethal force can be used at many stages and always has been. Same with police. Police use lethal force all the time. If someone’s robbing a liquor store, you don’t get a warrant and you call out “stop” and if they don’t stop, you get shot if you’ve got a weapon and you’re a threat to people.

So but what’s interesting is the president wants to answer the question we are not asking: Can you use lethal force when someone is imminently using lethal force. And the reason we worry about this is his drone strike program overseas, he says that you have to be an imminent threat but you don’t have to be immediate. So if that standard’s going to be used in the United States, we’re concerned that that could be somebody sitting in a diner.

GLENN: The ‑‑ Van Jones came out and supported you.

RAND PAUL: Hey, we got Code Pink too.

GLENN: I know. I’m not sure I believe either of them but I’ll ‑‑ you know, that’s fine if ‑‑ I mean, I don’t know why all of a sudden the Bill of Rights means something.

RAND PAUL: Here’s the thing, Glenn: This is an issue that does get people who believe in liberty on the left and right, and there are people who do have consistent, sincere beliefs. Like Ron Wyden I think’s a good man. I don’t agree with him on most economic liberty issues, but on civil liberties he and I have a lot of agreement.

The other thing about this is if we’re ever to grow as a party, the Republican Party to grow, we need to interest young people who are interested in civil liberties who may not be quite with us on the economic issues yet.

GLENN: Yeah. The Southern Poverty Law Center just came out with a new study. Shows that these, quote, patriot groups are a danger and pose a terrorist threat, an increasing terrorist threat. That’s their language. So you’ve got to be really careful.

One last question, Senator, and we’ll let you go: Are you going to vote for Brennan?

RAND PAUL: We’re hoping to get an announcement from the White House this morning, and I don’t intend to. We’re trying to get a statement this morning that confirms that they are not going to target com ‑‑ not going to target Americans who are not engaged in combat in America for targeted killing. And my argument really still is mainly with that ‑‑ with the idea, not the person. I’m concerned, though, that Brennan really, it’s been like pulling teeth to get him to say he’ll support the Constitution and so my inclination is still to vote, you know, not letting end debate if I don’t get the information. If I get the information, you know, you and I have had this discussion before. My opinion a lot of times has been to give deference even to people I disagree with, but I won’t vote for him on any of the votes if I don’t get information from the White House saying they are going to adhere to the Constitution. I hate doing that. ‑‑

GLENN: Senator ‑‑

RAND PAUL: I know I lost a little bit there, but ‑‑

WATCH: Glenn?s full interview with Senator Rand Paul ? Glenn Beck

They’re teaching WHAT in Texas schools?

3/8/13

Last night on TV Glenn exposed one of the more shocking aspects of progressive intrusion in American education. They have been quietly jamming through something called CSCOPE which, among other things, places emphasis on the greatness of Communism & Islam while referring to the Boston Tea Party as a ‘terrorist act’. How’d it get in and where’s will it appear next? Glenn spoke more about the controversial program on radio this morning.

They?re teaching WHAT in Texas schools? ? Glenn Beck

Glenn Beck is a monumental liar.

"MANKIND being originally equals in the order of creation, the equality could only be destroyed by some subsequent circumstance: the distinctions of rich and poor may in a great measure be accounted for"
-- Thomas Paine; from 'Common Sense' (1776)

"There are, in every country, some magnificent charities established by individuals. It is, however, but little that any individual can do, when the whole extent of the misery to be relieved is considered. He may satisfy his conscience, but not his heart. He may give all that he has, and that all will relieve but little. It is only by organizing civilization upon such principles as to act like a system of pullies, that the whole weight of misery can be removed."
-- Thomas Paine; from 'Agrarian Justice' (1797)

just a demonstrable fact

"From the east to the west blow the trumpet to arms! Through the land let the sound of it flee; Let the far and the near all unite, with a cheer, In defense of our Liberty Tree." -The Liberty Tree, July, 1775

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them." - Thoughts on Defensive War, 1775

Glenn installs soda fountain in studio after judge overturns Bloomberg’s ban

3/12/13

Screen-Shot-2013-03-12-at-3.38.58-PM.jpg

The headline pretty much says it all. After news broke that Bloomberg’s progressive soda ban was overturned by a New York judge, Glenn went out and bought a soda fountain for the studio in Texas so everyone could have as much sugary deliciousness as they wanted – not what Nanny Bloomberg told them was OK

Glenn installs soda fountain in studio after judge overturns Bloomberg?s ban ? Glenn Beck

Well we now know Glenn employs gays by the looks of that soda fountain...:eusa_angel:

joe-biden-2-thumbs-up.jpg

Don’t worry ladies, Joe Biden’s got your back…(not really)

3/14/13

“We’ve learned that certain behaviors on the part of an abuser portend much more danger than other behaviors,” Biden said. “For example, if an abuser has attempted to strangle his victim, if he’s threatened to shoot her, if he’s sexually assaulted her, and there’s a number of other signs, about eight others. These are tell-tale signs to say this isn’t your garden-variety slap across the face, which is totally unacceptable in and of itself.”

“I’ll have to ask my wife what the “garden variety” slap across the face is,” Glenn responded. “I don’t slap my wife across the fact…in fact, my wife would leave me if I slapped her across the face.”

So Joe Biden finds some slaps across the face to be perfectly acceptable…but those that fall outside of the “garden variety” are a no-no?

Don?t worry ladies, Joe Biden?s got your back?(not really) ? Glenn Beck

I wonder if liberals really believe what they claim to believe. Why is it that every courthouse in America has armed guards at the front door but refuses to put armed guards at our childrens schools? Did anyone ever wonder about that? The Giffords buy assault weapons and forget to mention it until Breitbart news reports it. Obama has armed guards at his own daughters school - but says it isn't a good idea for your own children.. to have armed guards at their schools... do they really believe what they tell us? No. I don't think they do.

:eusa_liar::eusa_shhh:

"MANKIND being originally equals in the order of creation, the equality could only be destroyed by some subsequent circumstance: the distinctions of rich and poor may in a great measure be accounted for"

"There are, in every country, some magnificent charities established by individuals. It is, however, but little that any individual can do, when the whole extent of the misery to be relieved is considered. He may satisfy his conscience, but not his heart. He may give all that he has, and that all will relieve but little. It is only by organizing civilization upon such principles as to act like a system of pullies, that the whole weight of misery can be removed."

just a demonstrable fact

Actually the monumental liar is in the white house and Beck is the one exposing him. It has occured to me that liberals are very cowardly people who lack the backbone, the resolve, the courage to speak out against Communism, Islamic terrorism, etc and so they have decided to go with the flow instead. Must be hell being you! Yikes.. - Jeremiah

:eusa_liar::eusa_shhh:

just a demonstrable fact

Actually the monumental liar is in the white house and Beck is the one exposing him. It has occured to me that liberals are very cowardly people who lack the backbone, the resolve, the courage to speak out against Communism, Islamic terrorism, etc and so they have decided to go with the flow instead. Must be hell being you! Yikes.. - Jeremiah

Yes, the truth is the enemy of leftists, progressives, liberals, and democrats. They run from the truth and demonize anyone who speaks the truth about their failed ideology and their flawed lying leaders.

I'm not sure I can speak for "progressive liberals" but I can tell you why I don't care for Beck.

His is dishonest
in a McCarthy kind of way

I'm not sure I can speak for "progressive liberals" but I can tell you why I don't care for Beck.

His is dishonest

OK, then post the things that he has said that are untrue. provide proof, not talking points.

then you can post the things that obama and the state controlled media have said that are not true.

His is dishonest

OK, then post the things that he has said that are untrue. provide proof, not talking points.

then you can post the things that obama and the state controlled media have said that are not true.

He wrote a book "inspired by Thomas Paine" that was in a spirit quite opposite that of Thomas Paine.

"MANKIND being originally equals in the order of creation, the equality could only be destroyed by some subsequent circumstance: the distinctions of rich and poor may in a great measure be accounted for and that without having recourse to the harsh ill-sounding names of oppression and avarice"

"wealth is no proof of moral character; nor poverty of the want of it. On the contrary, wealth is often the presumptive evidence of dishonesty; and poverty the negative evidence of innocence."
-- Thomas Paine; from 'Dissertation on the First Principles of Government'

"Admitting that any annual sum, say, for instance, one thousand pounds, is necessary or sufficient for the support of a family, consequently the second thousand is of the nature of a luxury, the third still more so, and by proceeding on, we shall at last arrive at a sum that may not improperly be called a prohibitable luxury."
-- Thomas Paine; from 'Rights of Man, Part the Second' (1792)

No he actually brought forth the truth about Thomas Paine which Liberals have spent much time covering up. You have obviously been living with lies for so long you don't recognize truth when you see it! - Jeremiah

No he actually brought forth the truth about Thomas Paine which Liberals have spent much time covering up. You have obviously been living with lies for so long you don't recognize truth when you see it! - Jeremiah

If facts do not equal truth to you, I can't help you. Perhaps there is some medication that can fix what is wrong with you.

Because he is effective. That is why they hate him.

Glenn digs deep, deep into their shit and do you know what he found out,
their shit stinks, full of corruption, tax evaders, criminals, terrorist and a
bunch of community organizers. Don't forget the programs and bills that will
lead to a socialized America called hope & change...

No wonder they get all wee weed up with their panties in a bunch...:razz:

Soon to have his own cable channel, sorry Mr soros...

Last edited:

If facts do not equal truth to you, I can't help you. Perhaps there is some medication that can fix what is wrong with you.

When the debate is lost slander becomes the tool of the loser. Thanks for being a perfect example of a loser today.. - Jeremiah

When the debate is lost slander becomes the tool of the loser. Thanks for being a perfect example of a loser today.. - Jeremiah

He's just living up to his name, agitator...:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back