Why Do Republicans Pretend the War On Poverty was supposed to END POVERTY?

In another thread on poverty republicans or conservatives kept saying that the war on poverty "hasnt worked".

When asked what they thought the goal of the war on poverty was many stated the usual "Liberals said..." followed by impossible things never said by anyone.

Of course if you believe the war on poverty was supposed to make everyone rich, I have bad news for you.

If you believed the war on poverty was supposed to end poor people existing, no wonder you think it "failed"

If you thought that the war on poverty meant everyone would live like Mr Burns from the Simpsons, I understand your frustration.

So what was the point? A permanent dependency class that would reliably vote Democrat for generations to come?

Only if you believe that people dont vote their values and that every republican that collects welfare is really a dem just to fool you.

But if Republicans on welfare exists that kinda shits on your whole logic now doesnt it?
just curious if you know of any welfare republicans. Seems you are insinuating that.

I dont know the queen of England but I'm sure she exists.

A better question is why do Dems support vast government programs that are supposed to solve problems but actually make them worse (and neverending)?

Oh nevermind, the fucking Riddler just showed up. All questions no answers
latest

I just want to repost this silly shit

There is no "MY DEFINITION" there is only THE definition. And if this ballsack doesnt know it, I'm not his teacher.
Where is there 'poverty' in America besides homeless people and some parts of the Appalachians?

Those two places you just named for starters. If this isnt a quiz how about you come with some facts and stop with this goofy shit?
So the OP admits a roof over your head and 3 meals a day with full access to healthcare is poverty in America.

No wonder you think there is no poverty. Your definition of homeless is having a home

Weatherman thinks being homeless means having a home
he is correct. Police are not allowed to take a cardboard box or blanket from a spot on the ground in Chicago. It is considered their home. Wow how facts can change a subject.

Oh nevermind, the fucking Riddler just showed up. All questions no answers
latest
I like it you don't know how to debate a subject. you just shoot crap out and expect that it is factual. Not saying you don't show facts sometimes, but that isn't very often. I appreciate the fact that you think I'm that clever.

In another thread on poverty republicans or conservatives kept saying that the war on poverty "hasnt worked".

When asked what they thought the goal of the war on poverty was many stated the usual "Liberals said..." followed by impossible things never said by anyone.

Of course if you believe the war on poverty was supposed to make everyone rich, I have bad news for you.

If you believed the war on poverty was supposed to end poor people existing, no wonder you think it "failed"

If you thought that the war on poverty meant everyone would live like Mr Burns from the Simpsons, I understand your frustration.

So what was the point? A permanent dependency class that would reliably vote Democrat for generations to come?

Only if you believe that people dont vote their values and that every republican that collects welfare is really a dem just to fool you.

But if Republicans on welfare exists that kinda shits on your whole logic now doesnt it?
just curious if you know of any welfare republicans. Seems you are insinuating that.

Well you haven't seen her on the tellie? wow. you don't need to shake her hand to know she exists. wow.

Oh I thought you asked if I KNEW any republicans on welfare. Thats why I stated I dont know the Queen. And the ironic part is you just proved yourself wrong because obviously I dont need to know the Queen or Welfare republicans to know they exist

checkmate_by_ccc7ccc-d4e8eca.jpg

Oh I thought you asked if I KNEW any republicans on welfare. Thats why I stated I dont know the Queen. And the ironic part is you just proved yourself wrong because obviously I dont need to know the Queen or Welfare republicans to know they exist

Hey , I see you decided to step down in class so you could win a debate. Congrats. Keep up the good work, maybe I'll give you a rematch one day.

Well you haven't seen her on the tellie? wow. you don't need to shake her hand to know she exists. wow.

Are you seriously arguing that there aren't people on welfare who vote Republican? Come on man.

can you prove there are republicans on welfare? No you cannot. Can i prove there is a queen? yepppers.

Are you seriously arguing that there aren't people on welfare who vote Republican? Come on man.
yes I am. why?

can you prove there are republicans on welfare? No you cannot. Can i prove there is a queen? yepppers.

I will be you for a post: Prove to me there is a queen of England

yes I am. why?

Because that is fucking retarded. I just wanted to be clear about how retarded you are before proceeding.

yes I am. why?

Because that is fucking retarded. I just wanted to be clear about how retarded you are before proceeding.
Hope you're not confusing social security with welfare.

BTW, Mitt Romney even publicly stated it during his campaign run. 47%

I never asked you to prove a queen of England.

yes I am. why?

Hope you're not confusing social security with welfare.

BTW, Mitt Romney even publicly stated it during his campaign run. 47%

Dude, if you really don't believe there are some people in this country who reliably vote Republican and collect SNAP or whatever, you are touched in the head.

So you cant prove it then? Does that mean she disappeared?

So you cant prove it then? Does that mean she disappeared?

The 30 pages of this thread conclusively prove that the educational system in this country is a dismal failure. Can't even blame it on political party either, because plenty of liberal and conservative dipshit posts spread throughout.

Forum List

Back