Why do republicans pretend they are "true Christians"?

Jesus did't use taxes to feed the poor.

Sure he did. He made a collection of fish and bread and then distributed it to the multitude. You might note that he only collected from those that had it to give. He didn't demand that the poor either come up with something or starve.
First of all, taxes are not voluntary. Giving into a collection is voluntary. Second, Jesus took the gift of one boy, two fish and five loaves of bread and preformed a miracle and fed thousands.

Which fish fry are you talking about? There were two.

Organized church RW GOP BS. Jesus never said anything like it...

Jesus told Peter he would build his Church upon him. Try again
Never said anything about gays...duh.

I've already addressed that...duh.

You're weak
And you can't follow the thread. lol. Obsessed much?

Evidently you can't follow it or you would know I already addressed it. Ya think?
Who the hell brought up gays in the middle of a thread about helping the poor, obsessive a-hole dupe?

View attachment 120455

I suppose they worship their own version of Jesus. Republican Jesus!

Dear Billy000
the role of the church is different from the role of the state.

The role of the state is not to hand out charity, like community nonprofits provide,
because the govt cannot counsel and manage people's personal lives and relationships
as ministerial volunteers are called to do which is best done through VOLUNTARY local groups,
NOT federal govt that has to follow standard procedures and process.

Individuals in need of charity require ONE on ONE attention and care
that meets their PERSONAL needs. Federal Govt is not designed to do that from DC.

The charity through the church is given FREELY.

The programs through the state are based on mandatory taxes paid by legal requirement.

Those are TOTALLY different contexts and programs.

When a military or police officer is ENFORCING the laws,
they use CIVIL and CONSTITUTIONAL laws and process.
THEY DON'T ENFORCE THE BIBLE BY FORCE OF LAW OR COURT ORDER!!

Billy000 to answer your question with a question
why do LIBERALS scream about "separation of church and state"
and argue they don't want govt enforcing religious policies; but then turn around
and ask "why don't Republicans enforce Christian practices through govt?"

BECAUSE IT VIOLATES THE ESTABLISHMENT CLAUSE AGAINST
MIXING RELIGIOUS BELIEFS AND PRACTICE WITH GOVT! DUH!!!!

Sure he did. He made a collection of fish and bread and then distributed it to the multitude. You might note that he only collected from those that had it to give. He didn't demand that the poor either come up with something or starve.
First of all, taxes are not voluntary. Giving into a collection is voluntary. Second, Jesus took the gift of one boy, two fish and five loaves of bread and preformed a miracle and fed thousands.

You need to stop drinking now. You, with your question, are the first to mention a fish fry.

View attachment 120455

Can you point t the sermon Jesus had about government being thee ones to take care of the poor, the sick and how we should let law breakers come to our country?

I'll wait.
Well, see true Christians would expect their government to do it. Do you think Jesus likely expected anyone within their power to feed the widespread hungry? Government is the best way to do it. Jesus would agree!
Of course Jesus would not agree. Jedus never preached to steal from others to distribute to whoever YOU THOUGHT was more worthy.
He said to give to Caesar what was Caesar's, and then the Romans helped the poor and built infrastructure. That's called good gov't, unlike the New BS GOP gov't of the last 35 YEARS, dupe.

You need to stop drinking now. You, with you question are the first to mention a fish fry.

So I made a silly remark about eating fish. You'll live through it.

Jesus told Peter he would build his Church upon him. Try again

You're weak

Evidently you can't follow it or you would know I already addressed it. Ya think?
Who the hell brought up gays in the middle of a thread about helping the poor, obsessive a-hole dupe?

The OP did...dupe

You need to stop drinking now. You, with you question are the first to mention a fish fry.

So I made a silly remark about eating fish. You'll live through it.
Now I'm hungry for some fried crappie.

Lol so if it was so important, why didn't Jesus say SOMETHING about it? Maybe because he wasn't a bigot like you?

He never mentioned pedophiles either, think he was OK with them? Dumbass
I'm not the one claiming to be Christian and liking anything Jesus taught. You're just someone who never matured past junior high. The rest of us are adults who don't give a shit what other people choose to do in the privacy of their own bedrooms.

You're stumped and it's noticed, next time don't go up a Christian, they'll shellac you every time
I'm stumped because the mythical Jesus didn't mention pedophilia? Lol. Maybe mythical Jesus was fine with pedophilia. Who knows? He apparently didn't give a shit about something insignificant as what consenting adults did with their genitalia. You're just a child who pretends it's heinous for some reason.

Dude you're fcking ignorant
And you're 13 year old bully stuck inside the body of an adult.

View attachment 120455

Dear Billy000

The role of the state is not to hand out charity, like community nonprofits provide,
because the govt cannot counsel and manage people's personal lives and relationships
as ministerial volunteers are called to do which is best done through VOLUNTARY local groups,

that meets their PERSONAL needs. Federal Govt is not designed to do that from DC.

The programs through the state are based on mandatory taxes paid by legal requirement.

and argue they don't want govt enforcing religious policies; but then turn around

I'm not suggesting Christian policies be in our government. Jesus and I just happen to agree on food stamps.

You're weak

The OP did...dupe
Only if you're nuts lol

It's always so edgy when an anti-Christian posts a funny picture like they have any clue what Christianity is.
So...you tell us. What is christianity?
It's not big government. It's you the individual. You don't get any special favor from God for voting that other people get their money taken from them to help the poor or the sick. It's what you as an individual has done. Being a good person loses all of it's meaning if you aren't the one actually doing anything. Simply voting for someone else to do the job benefits you in no way.
Proverbs 22:22; "A ruler who oppresses the poor is like a driving rain that leaves no crops.
OK, What is your point?

Why don't I give you a minute or two to see if you can figure it out?
I've figured out you have no point. You just went and google farmed a quote and cut it down to something you think means something enlightening.

I am sure glad I woke up from the mind fuck that is republicanism....

Greed and hatred is what it is all about! If you want to be a hunter gather and not give a damn about your follow man then find a nice mountain.

So we can all agree RW dupes are ignorant brainwashed selfish intolerant hateful racist chumps of the greedy idiot rich and the hypocrite organized church, and always have been? You betcha!

View attachment 120455

Dear Billy000

I'm not suggesting Christian policies be in our government. Jesus and I just happen to agree on food stamps.
And where in the Bible does Jesus state an opinion of food stamps?

So we can all agree RW dupes are ignorant brainwashed selfish intolerant hateful racist chumps of the greedy idiot rich and the hypocrite organized church, and always have been? You betcha!
No!

Greed and hatred is what it is all about! If you want to be a hunter gather and not give a damn about your follow man then find a nice mountain.
The only ones that keep people like you alive are the hunter's and gatherer's that allow you to tax their work for your existence. Without them you die.

View attachment 120455

Dear Billy000

Must be in Commandment number 11, Thou shalt provide food stamps.

View attachment 120455

Dear Billy000

Ay caramba...you're dumb.

The only ones that keep people like you alive are the hunter's and gatherer's that allow you to tax their work for your existence. Without them you die.
Look up brainwashed, hater dupe. And selfish. After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back