Why do republicans pretend they are "true Christians"?

View attachment 120455

I suppose they worship their own version of Jesus. Republican Jesus!

Dear Billy000
the role of the church is different from the role of the state.

The role of the state is not to hand out charity, like community nonprofits provide,
because the govt cannot counsel and manage people's personal lives and relationships
as ministerial volunteers are called to do which is best done through VOLUNTARY local groups,
NOT federal govt that has to follow standard procedures and process.

Individuals in need of charity require ONE on ONE attention and care
that meets their PERSONAL needs. Federal Govt is not designed to do that from DC.

The charity through the church is given FREELY.

The programs through the state are based on mandatory taxes paid by legal requirement.

Those are TOTALLY different contexts and programs.

When a military or police officer is ENFORCING the laws,
they use CIVIL and CONSTITUTIONAL laws and process.
THEY DON'T ENFORCE THE BIBLE BY FORCE OF LAW OR COURT ORDER!!

Billy000 to answer your question with a question
why do LIBERALS scream about "separation of church and state"
and argue they don't want govt enforcing religious policies; but then turn around
and ask "why don't Republicans enforce Christian practices through govt?"

BECAUSE IT VIOLATES THE ESTABLISHMENT CLAUSE AGAINST
MIXING RELIGIOUS BELIEFS AND PRACTICE WITH GOVT! DUH!!!!
I'm not suggesting Christian policies be in our government. Jesus and I just happen to agree on food stamps.
And where in the Bible does Jesus state an opinion of food stamps?
Ay caramba...you're dumb.
It doesn't look like you're in any position to question anyone's intelligence. You claim to be a teacher. Do some research and post something to support your opinion. Or are you afraid if you really looked into Christianity it would destroy your entire perspective?

Jesus did't use taxes to feed the poor.

Sure he did. He made a collection of fish and bread and then distributed it to the multitude. You might note that he only collected from those that had it to give. He didn't demand that the poor either come up with something or starve.
First of all, taxes are not voluntary. Giving into a collection is voluntary. Second, Jesus took the gift of one boy, two fish and five loaves of bread and preformed a miracle and fed thousands.

Which fish fry are you talking about? There were two.
You need to stop drinking now. You, with you question are the first to mention a fish fry.

So I made a silly remark about eating fish. You'll live through it.

Dear BULLDOG on a serious note
there are two significant references to fishing that might apply here:
1. as mentioned previously, the fish and loaves used to feed the multitude
was an act of sharing, charity and grace. It was not forced by law.
God loves a cheerful giver. If we are going to learn to give for lovesake,
charity for its own reward, THEN IT CAN'T BE FORCED OR REQUIRED BY LAW
BECAUSE THEN IT BECOMES JUST ANOTHER REQUIREMENT, NOT A GIFT OF OURSELVES.

2. The concept of giving someone a fish and they are fed for a day.
But teach them to fish for themselves, and they become liberated.

Jesus said he came to make fishers of men.

So this speaks to learning and teaching to be productive
and self-reliant, as well as producing to serve others not just ourselves.

Again it is not forced as a govt requirement or it's not in the spirit
of giving and sharing out of love for neighbor.

The point is learning to do this voluntarily, where we do all things with LOVE.

3. NOTE: The civil and constitutional principles of govt are a separate realm
that serve a different purpose. If you bog down govt by saddling it
with social programs and services that charities and nonprofits can
do, then the bureaucracy obstructs govt from focusing on and managing
security and policing issues that only govt has authority to handle.

So it makes sense to let charities do the work they do best with the
freedom to work individually with each person, where they are not required
to implement the same uniform policy for everyone. And let govt handle
law enforcement, safety and security issues, including criminal justice
that the churches and charities do not have authority to decide or mandate.

That's just common sense!

I am sure glad I woke up from the mind fuck that is republicanism....

Greed and hatred is what it is all about! If you want to be a hunter gather and not give a damn about your follow man then find a nice mountain.
The only ones that keep people like you alive are the hunter's and gatherer's that allow you to tax their work for your existence. Without them you die.
Look up brainwashed, hater dupe. And selfish. After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:
It's about this time every night you get so drunk you go off the rails. You mind making any sense of this rant or do I need to wait until you wake up from the current blackout you're working on?

Greed and hatred is what it is all about! If you want to be a hunter gather and not give a damn about your follow man then find a nice mountain.
The only ones that keep people like you alive are the hunter's and gatherer's that allow you to tax their work for your existence. Without them you die.
Look up brainwashed, hater dupe. And selfish. After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:

He wants the rich to have it all and wishes to live within his 18th century fantasy land of not giving a damn. We're going to be transformed into a very poor and weak nation if we don't stop the damn barons.

View attachment 120455

Dear Billy000

The role of the state is not to hand out charity, like community nonprofits provide,
because the govt cannot counsel and manage people's personal lives and relationships
as ministerial volunteers are called to do which is best done through VOLUNTARY local groups,

that meets their PERSONAL needs. Federal Govt is not designed to do that from DC.

The programs through the state are based on mandatory taxes paid by legal requirement.

and argue they don't want govt enforcing religious policies; but then turn around

I'm not suggesting Christian policies be in our government. Jesus and I just happen to agree on food stamps.
Just pointing out that you have no authority to determine Jesus' opinion on a program that was nonexistent at the time. And you call me dumb!

He wants the rich to have it all and wishes to live within his 18th century fantasy land of not giving a damn. We're going to be transformed into a very poor and weak nation if we don't stop the damn barons.
Are you and Franco in the same room sharing a crack pipe? The grade school level of shit you two idiots come up with is pathetic.

View attachment 120455

Dear Billy000

Don't you think Jesus would want the hungry to eat by whatever means necessary? Wouldn't you, as a Christian, want that? Millions of children are hungry. How else would millions of children be fed?

Jesus didn't care about the money, FEEDING THE POOR was the point.

But The New Conservative Bible calls on all believers to reject Christ and step on the poor. If churches helped the poor enough the government wouldn't have to. Tell us when that day will arrive as we've waited 240 years and so far zippo.

I always find it hilarious when loons try and judge someones christian beliefs based on their political views.

But The New Conservative Bible calls on all believers to reject Christ and step on the poor. If churches helped the poor enough the government wouldn't have to. Tell us when that day will arrive as we've waited 240 years and so far zippo.

Jesus cared about the poor and told his children to help one another...Government is a far better way to do this and would be all for it...Somehow the 18th century assholes that want us to live the farm life hate living within civilization that requires investment and working with your follow citizen.

Dumbasses.

Any nation that follows the extreme belief of the individual over the betterment of his/her or its society is normally very fucked up....I support rights and self thinking but extremism is also bad

I much prefer civilization over the hunter gathering life style so I fight for it. .

I'm the financial clerk for my church and you're so full of crap.
Your counter factual thinking is amazing.

View attachment 120455

Dear Billy000

It doesn't look like you're in any position to question anyone's intelligence. You claim to be a teacher. Do some research and post something to support your opinion. Or are you afraid if you really looked into Christianity it would destroy your entire perspective?
He said to give to Caesar what was Caesar's, and then the Romans helped the poor and built infrastructure. That's called good gov't, unlike the New BS GOP gov't of the last 35 YEARS, dupe.

Just based on observation. 98% of people claiming to be Christian aren't. They call themselves that, but they ignore all of Christ's teaching.

I don't remember the passage where Jesus called his children crap though. Can you illuminate?

Actually, the reason churches can't do more is because the government told them they can't. They said they would fix all of this. They're doing a fine job aren't they?

It's about this time every night you get so drunk you go off the rails. You mind making any sense of this rant or do I need to wait until you wake up from the current blackout you're working on?
Those are al facts you don't know because you're brainwashed and can't hear facts. I only drink in bars, very seldom, and was last a teacher 27 years ago.

"He said to give to Caesar what was Caesar's, and then the Romans helped the poor and built infrastructure. That's called good gov't, unlike the New BS GOP gov't of the last 35 YEARS, dupe.

View attachment 120455

/
As long as you're open to the teaching of the Bible----
Leviticus 18:22 ► King James Version
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

View attachment 120457
lol and yet Jesus himself said nothing about homosexuality. Hmm why is that?
Since Jesus is Jehovah, and also Alpha and Omega He had plenty to say about.
Your ignorance is amazing.

Just based on observation. 98% of people claiming to be Christian aren't. They call themselves that, but they ignore all of Christ's teaching.

I don't remember the passage where Jesus called his children crap though. Can you illuminate?
In my Church there is approxiamately 125 regular attendees at Church
There's at least $1k non tithe money donated each week.
I'll say it again. You're so full of CRAP

Actually, the reason churches can't do more is because the government told them they can't. They said they would fix all of this. They're doing a fine job aren't they?
Churches NEVER did the job, just made selfish a-holes feel better...The gov't is doing a good job in all modern countries BUT pander to the rich dupy New bs GOP America.

Read the facts:After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!!

Forum List

Back