Why do RWs spend so much energy on demonizing democrats yet make no effort to defend republicans?

Is it because they secretly know that republicans in office are useless and do not give a shit about them but are too immature to admit it?

By the chief - only a really immature asshole (i.e. a liberal) believes that any politician "cares" about them. If you think that Barack Obama gives a damn about you, you're an idiot. Conservatives realize that not only do no politicians in Washington (Republican or Democrat) care about them, but they also recognize that no politicians should care about them. That's not why government exist. The fact that you don't even grasp something that basic is why you struggle in these discussions and why you spend your life so frustrated.
The key difference between repubs and dems is that dems actually push policies to help the country as a whole.

Like Obama's stimulus that was just pay back to Unions and democrat supporters?

Just admit that you don't actually know what the stimulus was spent on. Hint: half of the funding was in the form of tax cuts.
I know what the stimulus was spent on. But ask yourself one critical question before you respond with "what". Do you really want to get into this? Because it's going to embarrass the hell out of you, Obama, and the Dumbocrats (hint: they actually threw stimulus money around on shit like seeing if ants are homosexual). So let your ego get the best of you here and challenge me on this. I dare you.

That's as stupid as asking "why do people demonize Ryan Leaf but make no effort to defend Peyton Manning". You don't have to defend success. You don't have to defend prosperity. You don't have to defend liberty. Success speaks for itself.
Lol that's the biggest load of bullshit I have heard all week.
And yet you can't dispute it. All you can do is proclaim it "bullshit" and then run away.
I don't need to dispute it lol. You're the one that can't give specific policy reasons why anyone should vote republican
Then you don't vote GOP. No one who does is required to offer you any explanation. Mind your fucking business.

Is it because they secretly know that republicans in office are useless and do not give a shit about them but are too immature to admit it?

By the chief - only a really immature asshole (i.e. a liberal) believes that any politician "cares" about them. If you think that Barack Obama gives a damn about you, you're an idiot. Conservatives realize that not only do no politicians in Washington (Republican or Democrat) care about them, but they also recognize that no politicians should care about them. That's not why government exist. The fact that you don't even grasp something that basic is why you struggle in these discussions and why you spend your life so frustrated.
The key difference between repubs and dems is that dems actually push policies to help the country as a whole.

Just admit that you don't actually know what the stimulus was spent on. Hint: half of the funding was in the form of tax cuts.

Here is another hint Obama took part of my tax cut away when he raised my payroll tax by 2% in 2013

I know what the stimulus was spent on. But ask yourself one critical question before you respond with "what". Do you really want to get into this? Because it's going to embarrass the hell out of you, Obama, and the Dumbocrats (hint: they actually threw stimulus money around on shit like seeing if ants are homosexual). So let your ego get the best of you here and challenge me on this. I dare you.
The primary funding from the stimulus went to tax cuts, infrastructure spending, and extending unemployment benefits during the recession.

Nice deflection from the topic at hand though.

That's as stupid as asking "why do people demonize Ryan Leaf but make no effort to defend Peyton Manning". You don't have to defend success. You don't have to defend prosperity. You don't have to defend liberty. Success speaks for itself.
Lol that's the biggest load of bullshit I have heard all week.
And yet you can't dispute it. All you can do is proclaim it "bullshit" and then run away.
I don't need to dispute it lol. You're the one that can't give specific policy reasons why anyone should vote republican
Then you don't vote GOP. No one who does is required to offer you any explanation. Mind your fucking business.
lol classic.

The primary funding from the stimulus went to tax cuts, infrastructure spending, and extending unemployment benefits during the recession.

Bwahaha

You calling planting trees and making signs boasting of planting fucking trees spending money on infrastructure now????

Bwahaha

You calling planting trees and making signs boasting of planting fucking trees spending money on infrastructure now????

How much money out of the near trillion was spent on "planting trees". Do you even know? Of course not.

Oh really? Like what? I make too much money to qualify for food stamps. Nice try though. In fact, the average Bernie supporter makes 47K per year. Trump supporters on the other hand are dirt poor.

Ok - then why in the hell are you voting against your own self-interests? You not only vote to surrender your freedom, but if you're not on government subsidies, you're also voting to surrender your own wealth. Why in the hell would anybody do that? I'm all ears 000. You have the floor.

It was? Prove it.
Because you are WRONG
Did 80% of Federal Stimulus Funds Go To Public Unions? - Media Trackers
The Recovery Act Saved Public-Sector Jobs, But Can Governments Retain Them?
http://roomfordebate.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/12/06/should-public-sector-jobs-come-first/?_r=0
all three articles state most of the stimulus money went to preserve public sector jobs. With the lion's share going those represented by public worker unions.
Billy, every thread you create you get your ass handed to you on the facts.
If you were a race horse this would be you. The horse that lost 100 races, but won a family’s heart | New York Post

Oh really? Like what? I make too much money to qualify for food stamps. Nice try though. In fact, the average Bernie supporter makes 47K per year. Trump supporters on the other hand are dirt poor.

Ok - then why in the hell are you voting against your own self-interests? You not only vote to surrender your freedom, but if you're not on government subsidies, you're also voting to surrender your own wealth. Why in the hell would anybody do that? I'm all ears 000. You have the floor.
You do know that America has always gotten "free shit" paid for by taxes right? Highways, police, fire, public schools, homeland security etc. Bernie is just adding a couple more things. And yeah, still paid for with taxes.

Bwahaha

How much money out of the near trillion was spent on "planting trees". Do you even know? Of course not.

c3bab7feb57dfb2b2ebe7e38de34406f.jpg

It was? Prove it.
Because you are WRONG
http://roomfordebate.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/12/06/should-public-sector-jobs-come-first/?_r=0
all three articles state most of the stimulus money went to preserve public sector jobs. With the lion's share going those represented by public worker unions.
If you were a race horse this would be you. The horse that lost 100 races, but won a family’s heart | New York Post

Billys stratagedy is to repeat the same crap everyday hopping everyone dies out older then 8 years old , I guess

You do know that America has always gotten "free shit" paid for by taxes right? Highways, police, fire, public schools, homeland security etc. Bernie is just adding a couple more things. And yeah, still paid for with taxes.
Again....the same old tired nonsensical liberal talking point. Police and Fire are not "free stuff". Nobody takes a fireman or police officer home with them like they do with food, healthcare, housing, money, etc. Second, and much more importantly, those items are constitutional. They are paid by local governments with local taxes - all of which they are legally authorized to do. The federal government has 18 enumerated powers and social security, medicare and medicaid, Obamacare, etc. are not one of those 18 enumerated powers.

What you just said is literally as stupid as a rapist going before a judge and claiming that it's ok for them to rape women because husbands and wives all over the nation have sex every day. Yeah....one is completely legal, moral, and ethical. The other is not. You're attempting to justify eating an apple by pointing at an orange. It's nonsense.

It was? Prove it.
Because you are WRONG
Lol what a crock of shit. You posted an article citing Rush Limbaugh who cited a republican. How about you find a non partisan source and show what it was spent on?

Forum List

Back