Why do RWs spend so much energy on demonizing democrats yet make no effort to defend republicans?

The value of Liberty isn't in question. You giving a weak ass answer as "ensure Liberty" as the sole reason to vote republican without at all elaborating is what's funny.
How do I need to "elaborate"? You don't understand legislation that protects liberty? Or are just unaware of the legislation? Let me know which one it is for you and I will fill in the blanks.
Right. The fight against gay rights such as marriage screams freedom! How do you explain the Patriot Act?
I don't defend the Patriot Act at all. It was yet another liberty destroying policy by yet another liberal. You seem to think there are no liberals in the Republican party when in fact the overwhelming majority of the party is made up of liberals.

Also, there is no fight against "gay rights". At all. Every homosexual is allowed to carry a gun, vote, practice their own religion, etc.

Exactly. What Billy Zero wants is to provide gays with extra money to tell them that they're gay and it's OK
No I don't.

The value of Liberty isn't in question. You giving a weak ass answer as "ensure Liberty" as the sole reason to vote republican without at all elaborating is what's funny.
How do I need to "elaborate"? You don't understand legislation that protects liberty? Or are just unaware of the legislation? Let me know which one it is for you and I will fill in the blanks.
Right. The fight against gay rights such as marriage screams freedom! How do you explain the Patriot Act?
I don't defend the Patriot Act at all. It was yet another liberty destroying policy by yet another liberal. You seem to think there are no liberals in the Republican party when in fact the overwhelming majority of the party is made up of liberals.

Also, there is no fight against "gay rights". At all. Every homosexual is allowed to carry a gun, vote, practice their own religion, etc.

Exactly. What Billy Zero wants is to provide gays with extra money to tell them that they're gay and it's OK
No I don't.
Well you didn't answer my previous question. Why do you vote against your own interests? And don't say "police, fire, and roads" because Hillary doesn't provide any of that to you. Or was it that you really didn't realize that? If so, did learning that now change your vote?

There is no "right" to government marriage, the only right you have is to be left alone. You have no right to demand anything from other people. Positive rights are an oxymoron. You're just a plain moron
So...the government has no place sanctioning heterosexual marriage then?

Equivocation. You don't know what "right" means.

But no, I don't support any government marriage. Regardless of whether we have it though it's not a "right"
So marriage to you is...what?

A private function. Government should treat all it's citizens the same. There should be no perks for citizens pairing up. There is nothing marriage does that couldn't be accomplished with better laws and private contracts
I'm sorry better laws? Lol what?

Is it because they secretly know that republicans in office are useless and do not give a shit about them but are too immature to admit it?

I mean sure they support certain candidates for some bizarre reason, but it doesn't take much scrutiny to realize republicans in office do not do jack shit for the middle class and poor. That's why as a party, RWs make no effort in their defense for voting for them. They know there's no justification for it. It's just easier to shit all over the democrats. In the end you have to wonder why RWs even vote at all.

You are partially correct Billy000, at least as far as this RW is concerned. I don't defend GOPers because I think they are horribly ineffective in advancing the conservative agenda. I am disgusted by the whole lot of the incumbents, from the leadership on down.

However you will have to explain to me why under Obama the wealth gap has exploded. The middle class has gotten smaller under this guy, the rich have gotten much richer. Yet it is the evil Republicans that don't care about the middle class? I am scratching my head.
Tell me, what specifically should Obama have done to close the wealth gap?
Get the federal government the hell out of the free market, stop destroying businesses with taxes and regulations, and force the executive branch to strictly adhere to the 18 enumerated powers delegated to the federal government by the states.

If I could give 1000 "thank you's" I would. Nice summary Rottweiler.

No I don't.

You just said you wanted to give gays tax breaks and perks for pairing up. Now you don't? Make up your mind. So you don't support gay government marriage?

Is it because they secretly know that republicans in office are useless and do not give a shit about them but are too immature to admit it?

I mean sure they support certain candidates for some bizarre reason, but it doesn't take much scrutiny to realize republicans in office do not do jack shit for the middle class and poor. That's why as a party, RWs make no effort in their defense for voting for them. They know there's no justification for it. It's just easier to shit all over the democrats. In the end you have to wonder why RWs even vote at all.

You are partially correct Billy000, at least as far as this RW is concerned. I don't defend GOPers because I think they are horribly ineffective in advancing the conservative agenda. I am disgusted by the whole lot of the incumbents, from the leadership on down.

However you will have to explain to me why under Obama the wealth gap has exploded. The middle class has gotten smaller under this guy, the rich have gotten much richer. Yet it is the evil Republicans that don't care about the middle class? I am scratching my head.

No, I won't tell you what he should have done to close the wealth gap. Not until you tell me why the wealth gap has grown under his presidency, like I asked you to in my first post.

What can they defend. Their policies are all failures and their leaders are turds.

There is no "right" to government marriage, the only right you have is to be left alone. You have no right to demand anything from other people. Positive rights are an oxymoron. You're just a plain moron
Well....the federal government. The people of each state get to decide whether or not they want to recognize gay marriage. Sorry...it's just a fact. The U.S. Constitution says so.
Lol no the constitution makes no mention of gay marriage. Nice try though.

No, I won't tell you what he should have done to close the wealth gap. Not until you tell me why the wealth gap has grown under his presidency, like I asked you to in my first post.
Because there was no government intervention on the market it to keep it from widening. Now you tell me what he should have done.

I see plenty of examples of right wingers demonizing Republicans, we're equal opportunity demonizers. I think were much better at treating offenders equally than left wingers who only forgive their own.

No I don't.

You just said you wanted to give gays tax breaks and perks for pairing up. Now you don't? Make up your mind. So you don't support gay government marriage?
I don't want to give them special privileges over straight couples which is what you were implying.

Well....the federal government. The people of each state get to decide whether or not they want to recognize gay marriage. Sorry...it's just a fact. The U.S. Constitution says so.

Exactly, which by the 10th amendment means that the Federal government has no say. The Supreme Court decreeing it was an abomination. Unfortunately yet another in a long line of Constitutional abominations committed by the Supreme Court. The first against the wall when the revolution comes should be the lying hack John Roberts who got on the court fraudulently by lying his ass of that he gave a shit about the Constitution

No I don't.

I don't want to give them special privileges over straight couples which is what you were implying.

I wasn't implying anything, dumb ass. I said all government marriage is giving "special privileges" over other citizens. You're mixing apples and oranges.

No one has a "right" to government perks.

No one should be given anything that other citizens don't get.

Government marriage shouldn't exist for anyone.

Nowhere are fags treated any differently than anyone else in that. Stop making shit up

Exactly, which by the 10th amendment means that the Federal government has no say. The Supreme Court decreeing it was an abomination. Unfortunately yet another in a long line of Constitutional abominations committed by the Supreme Court. The first against the wall when the revolution comes should be the lying hack John Roberts who got on the court fraudulently by lying his ass of that he gave a shit about the Constitution
Don't you see gay and straight couples equally? They are citizens.

No I don't.

I wasn't implying anything, dumb ass. I said all government marriage is giving "special privileges" over other citizens. You're mixing apples and oranges.

Nowhere are fags treated any differently than anyone else in that. Stop making shit up
Why don't you treat gay people with respect? Shouldn't you if they are Americans? You are no libertarian otherwise.

No shit Dick Tracey. My solution of treating "gay" fag and straight couples like all other citizens does treat them "equally." How do you not get that? How fucking stupid are you? Seriously, when I said I want all citizens treated equally, you said to yourself, OMG, he doesn't want queer and normal couples treated the same?

:wtf:

Seriously, you thought that?

No I don't.

Why don't you treat gay people with respect? Shouldn't you if they are Americans? You are no libertarian otherwise.

Treating gay couples the same as everyone else isn't treating them with "respect."

That was my point I made before. When a guy sticks his prick in another guy's ass, you're like OMG, we have to reward them for that, we have to give them party favors. We can't treat them like everyone else.

There's something seriously wrong with you that you think treating gays like everyone else isn't treating them with respect. Seriously. Think about it. But don't hurt yourself, I know you're not used to thinking

No shit Dick Tracey. My solution of treating "gay" fag and straight couples like all other citizens does treat them "equally." How do you not get that? How fucking stupid are you? Seriously, when I said I want all citizens treated equally, you said to yourself, OMG, he doesn't want queer and normal couples treated the same?

Because you call them fags you dumbshit. Obviously that's pejorative for gay people. Clearly you see them as lesser. Don't act stupid. See even if you disagreed with the Supreme Court ruling, you still wouldn't have called it an "abomination" like a drama queen would.

No I don't.

Treating gay couples the same as everyone else isn't treating them with "respect."

That was my point I made before. When a guy sticks his prick in another guy's ass, you're like OMG, we have to reward them for that, we have to give them party favors. We can't treat them like everyone else.

There's something seriously wrong with you that you think treating gays like everyone else isn't treating them with respect. Seriously. Think about it. But don't hurt yourself, I know you're not used to thinking
You are so fucking stupid. I said NOTHING about giving them more than straight people. Nada. No special rights. No priveleges.

Moron.

Because you call them fags you dumbshit. Obviously that's pejorative for gay people. Clearly you see them as lesser. Don't act stupid. See even if you disagreed with the Supreme Court ruling, you still wouldn't have called it an "abomination" like a drama queen would.

It was a trap, Nancy. I consistently advocated treating queers like everyone else, but you couldn't get past the rhetoric even though I wanted to treat queens like EVERYONE ELSE.

Think about how ridiculous you are that you whined about the word when my solution was to treat carpet munchers like EVERYONE ELSE

Forum List

Back