Why do so many Goppers oppose Gay Marriage ?

This seems a very unconservative stance. It is more akin to an authoritariaan stance. I understan that 150 gops voted against protecting Gay marriage. The same number voted against rotecting inter racial marriage.

What sort of country would America become if these rights were over turned by your crazy Supreme Court.
Because it’s led to cross-dressing faggots in girls bathrooms, children being mutilated under the lie of “gender transformation”, and kids being groomed/molested by homosexuals.

And, to be fair, any union that requires State permission is hardly what I consider marriage.
I've tried 'splaining the nature and definition of "license" -complete with links to accepted legal pages- and the Homo Mafia won't even bother themselves to understand that they're demanding to be registered chattel property.

They're entirely impervious to legal fact, let alone reason.

Because it’s led to cross-dressing faggots in girls bathrooms, children being mutilated under the lie of “gender transformation”, and kids being groomed/molested by homosexuals.

The two events - gay marriage and the current rise of trannies- might seem unrelated.

But they definitely are. Before the Obergefell Abomination, homos advocated for Gay Marriage to try and freak out Normative folks.

The surrender on that issue meant that Gay Extremists had to find a new way to rile up Straight people. So they chose to start wearing dresses and entering the sanctity of America's Ladies Rooms.

If this issue is surrendered, the Homo Community will be forced to find something even more extreme to rile people up.

And, to be fair, any union that requires State permission is hardly what I consider marriage.

This is true, we did not need the license to consider ourselves married.

But we needed it for the Military to consider us married and give all the benefits that comes with that.

We needed it for the Fed Govt to consider us married and give all the benefits that comes with that

We needed it for the State Govt to consider us married and give all the benefits that comes with that

This is true, we did not need the license to consider ourselves married.

But we needed it for the Military to consider us married and give all the benefits that comes with that.

We needed it for the Fed Govt to consider us married and give all the benefits that comes with that

We needed it for the State Govt to consider us married and give all the benefits that comes with that
But, that is because government is getting out of its lane. We don't need government to decide who among us gets benefits.

But, that is because government is getting out of its lane. We don't need government to decide who among us gets benefits.

I agree.

But it is what we have and one would have to be stupid to not play the game.

It is not like enough people think the way you and I do that it will ever be changed.

This seems a very unconservative stance. It is more akin to an authoritariaan stance. I understan that 150 gops voted against protecting Gay marriage. The same number voted against rotecting inter racial marriage.

What sort of country would America become if these rights were over turned by your crazy Supreme Court.

Because it leads to grooming kids in schools.....it leads to idiots chopping off their child's sex organs and pumping them with puberty blockers.....it is leading to a military that can't fight its way out of a paper bag....

everything the critics said about legalizing gay marriage has come to pass..........

It leads to this.......

A Norwegian feminist is being investigated for reportedly criticizing a trans activist on Twitter and is now facing three years in prison on hate crime charges.

According to the feminist news outlet Reduxx, Christina Ellingsen sent tweets to Christine Marie Jentoft, a representative of the trans-female activist group Foreningen FRI, between February 2021 and January 2022.

Jentoft was reportedly born a biological male but now identifies as a lesbian woman.

Ellingsen, who is a representative of the global feminist organization Women's Declaration International (WDI), tweeted, "Why (does) FRI teach young people that males can be lesbians? Isn't that conversion therapy?"

When it was just being able to live with a same sex partner with all the legal protections....that was the bait....then the switch came and now we have people threatened with 3 years in prison for just tweeting that men can't be lesbians...

The gay fascists took it way too far........as leftists always do...

Lots of my friends on here being "not bothered" about gay marriage.

America is so lucky to have such a liberal population.

I think because of how lefties were such incredible assholes as they used that issue like they use them all, simply as excuses to throw shit like a monkey.

The two events - gay marriage and the current rise of trannies- might seem unrelated.

But they definitely are. Before the Obergefell Abomination, homos advocated for Gay Marriage to try and freak out Normative folks.

The surrender on that issue meant that Gay Extremists had to find a new way to rile up Straight people. So they chose to start wearing dresses and entering the sanctity of America's Ladies Rooms.

If this issue is surrendered, the Homo Community will be forced to find something even more extreme to rile people up.
Exactly. In order to "transform" America, the family unit has to be destroyed because that's the strength of the nation. Therefore, every freakish perverted thing they can get by with has to be exploited. Children are more confused than ever. They're bombarded by media, entertainment and public schools with this filth. It's deliberate.

Why are the gop trying to block it then ?
They aren't. In the USA marriage laws are a state issue. That's what we want. The Supreme Court overstepped their authority by making same-sex marriage the law of the land. It's a state matter, not a Constitutional right.

Why are homosexuals so intent on attacking a religious institution?

Probably because the religious institution wants to keep them from getting married...

No one is complaining about domestic partnerships.

They can be codified in the government to provide all of the property, pension and other rights that the government has bestowed on married couples. Homosexuality is expressly condemned in the bible. Same sex marriage has no place in the church.

I understand that, which is why I say the religious arguments against gay marriage should be completely ignored. A gay atheist should not be denied the right to marry someone of the same sex because the Bible says it's wrong...

Long standing belief is that homosexuality is a result of moral turpitude.

IE: moral turpitude causes homosexuality.

So....that's the reason outside of any religious debate on the subject. I have yet to see anyone provide any evidence to the contrary on the subject. Especially when looking at the homosexual community's records of human failures in arrests, suicide, police calls, rape, assaults, domestic assault, child abuse, and etc. This group leads everyone in criminality. Possibly not murder....but it had all the rest of the categories for sure.

Please cite your source for that information...

Forum List

Back