Why do the Catholics

See never addressed the fact you exposed the NT as a fraud nor the hypocracy you set yourself on what is a Jew. :)
Never explained why so many crosses are in Jail,

If you add the not visible crosses then it are even much more. And if you like to know why someone has a visible cross in his cell: ask him.

nor issues any solution to the problem.
Typical response when there is no truth in you as per my ad Hominem responses commentary post from the very first chapter of my "Keepers of the Unpopular Truth" book you keep validating with every response. Check Mate!

*steps back expecting Zaang to throw the chess board and it's pieces to the ground*

Last edited:
No Zaang you should ask yourself why my simple lesson prison programs are are not implimented in our prison system that makes prisoners worse not better.
Similar programs work in other countries, there is nothing to lose except it's a Judaic concept comparison lesson not a Christian precept. Do they reject programs based on the associated affiliation of those programs or do they disregard it based on their own predjudices?
Same way lessons were offered pre- Missouri riots that could have prevented or lessoned the ignorance of them, but pastors rejected those lessons because they were offered by a Rabbi not a priest.
A pattern emerges, they don't want Christians to be better people, they want them to be Christians, controled by affiliation. Gangs don't want their members to be the best they could or should be, Gangs just want members, more serviant members to be in the gang for affiliation sake, and high in numbers making them feel validated.

My User-Name here is not a name. It's a keyword. Please use the conventions of this forum if you like to speak with users. "@"+USERNAME for example. Or make quotes.

you should ask yourself why my simple lesson prison programs are are not implimented in our prison system that makes prisoners worse not better.

I'm a German - and not a member of the english speaking world.

Similar programs work in other countries, there is nothing to lose except it's a Judaic concept comparison lesson not a Christian precept.

HavShev: You are not a Jew and you know this. You are playing a completly idiotic and senseless game.

Do they reject programs based on the associated affiliation of those programs or do they disregard it based on their own predjudices?
Same way lessons were offered pre- Missouri riots that could have prevented or lessoned the ignorance of them, but pastors rejected those lessons because they were offered by a Rabbi not a priest.
A pattern emerges, they don't want Christians to be better people, they want them to be Christians, controled by affiliation. Gangs don't want their members to be the best they could or should be, Gangs just want members, more serviant members to be in the gang for affiliation sake, and high in numbers making them feel validated.

I would suggest to reduce the number of prisoners in the USA drastically. 20% of all prisoners in the world live in the USA but there lives only 4-5% of the world population. And I would not say I know nothing about the prisons in Germany - but what I know is for sure not enough to speak in a qualified way about the complex theme "penal system in comparison USA-Germany".

Last edited:
Zang,
you just admited that you use this forum for link ratings and spam.
You can't ask of people what you are not willing to do.
Keep repeating the non Jew bit to harass Jews and I will just keep exposing this disturbing behavior, so people see the true colors of your faith.
Christian behavior study:

4/18/16 7:45PM
So.. You hump crosses? Why?

4/17/16 5:04 PM
Post by: JakeStarkey:
What a stupid thing to say, but you are Comrade Stupid on this Board. You and I both know why you want the Rule of Man to replace the Rule of Law.

4/17/16 7:47 PM
Post by: JakeStarkey;
;) I own blaylock. You know if you took his brain out and dropped it in a pot and shook it, it would sound like a pea bouncing in a kettle drum.

4/18/16 8:44 AM
You are the sheep, DF, and your kind will not win with your candidate. Read the links carefully. Come back and apologize for being a doofus.

4/18/16 2:48 PM
JakeStarkey quoted:
HaShev is a boob and his followers are boobies.

4/14/16 5:17PM
Weatherman2020 quoted:
Please stay out of the thread, this is for adults only. Go finish your report on there really are land mines in Israel.

4/12/16 7:39AM
Crusader Frank quoted:
Can you read the bile, venom and hatred dripping from their posts? Guno is a miserable old Commie fart who probably got the HIV from being passed back and forth from Fidel to Raoul

Proof they lie or like abusing disabled people;
4/12/16 7:42AM
SASSYIRISHLASS SAID:
It's obvious Guano has mental issues but it's great fun kicking him around. I enjoy when he gets so exasperated he rushes to the Flame Zone to start a thread about whoever caused him butt hurt...then gets shellacked there also LOL

Repeated themed (almost every response)
false testimony, false accuser's willing and knowledgable repeated sin against a Kohanim, this is from a German citizen breaking his countries laws not just God's laws:
4/17/16 5:22AM
zaangalewa cussed:
Was your place not behind the litte guillotine? You have absolutelly nothing to do with Jews. You are crazy, that's all. What you say about religion is nothing else than bullshit only.

4/6/16 6:12AM
ZAANGALEWA SAID:
And if you like to become a Jew ask Jews how to become a Jew. But stop it to be a liar - specially to be a liar in the name of god is something what you should not do any longer, if you love yourselve.

4/6/16 11:40AM
ZAANGALEWA SAID:
you are not a Jew at all.

4/11/16 1:51AM
ZAANGALEWA SAID:
I would suggest: Throw the revelation in the next waste paper basket and leave your esoteric sect.

4/11/16 2:10AM
ZAANGALEWA SAID:
Someone who tries to wake the illusion to be a Jew...

3/6/2016 at 7:52am
SassyIrishLass Quoted:
I see you're still butt hurt faggot, Dot a little rough on your rectum last night?

2/29/2016 at 8:08 AM
hobelim quoted:
Take another harder look.
I said nothing too deep or complicated or arcane for even a grade school child to understand.

4/2/2016 at 9:54 AM
hobelim said:
Why is it that every time that I squeeze your head a foul and smelly pus comes out?

12:12pm 2/23/16
Human_being quoted to some forum poster:
Christ had nothing to do with that. You are proof that crazies exist.
3:57 pm 2/23/16
Human_being quoted:
Well fool, like I stated, that was a bunch of crazies years past. Now, in your own case, you are a present day nut job.

7:05 PM 2/10/16
HenryBHough Quoted:
So sorry to hear of your reading comprehension issue!
No, it means you are simply an acned adolescent whose rants are all we can hope for until the little clock has a few more years on it.

5:18PM 2/4/2016
Eaglewings quote:
You need a serious shower to wash off all that creepiness..

5:50 2/4/2016 Unsored2008 quoted:
So HOW much LSD did you take in the 60's?

12/26/15 Weatherman2020
post #13119633
So now the fake Jew posting on the Sabbath follows what he refers to as Baal worship. What a clown.

12/28/15 7:47 AM
Weatherman2020
The fake Jew who posts on the Sabbath has indeed have a wild hair up his arse for the Messiah.

12/30/15 at 5:14 PM
Weatherman2020
1 death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic.
- Joeseph Stalin
Othodox Jews have more than their share of moonbats in their midst.

11/29/15 4:32 AM
Penelope said:
"Hey I'm proud of being raised a RC, as least I'm not a filthy mouth jew."

11/11/15 7:27 PM
KOSHERGRL SAID:
"You didn't prove anything, halfwit. Your idiocy is unsource"

11/12/15 11:41 AM
KOSHERGRL SAID:
"And you still haven't sourced shit.
In addition, I'm now convinced you're mentally ill."

12/28/15 at 5:22 PM
KOSHERGRL SAID:
Guano's a retard. That's the beginning and end of that topic. And every single thread he posts illustrates nothing else except his retardedness. He's almost as lame as rtard and old farts.
11-29-15 9:43 PM
Edward_Palamar said:
"you gotta stop smokin' that crack."

Zaangalewa
11/18/15 3:27am
"Do you live in a psychiatric hospital?"

This is how many so called Christians like to discuss their religion or theology with others, they attack the people rather then refute or rebuttle the topic.

Zang,
Keep repeating the non Jew bit to harass Jews and I will just keep exposing this disturbing behavior, so people see the true colors of your faith.

What a stupid thing to say, but you are Comrade Stupid on this Board. You and I both know why you want the Rule of Man to replace the Rule of Law.

;) I own blaylock. You know if you took his brain out and dropped it in a pot and shook it, it would sound like a pea bouncing in a kettle drum.

You are the sheep, DF, and your kind will not win with your candidate. Read the links carefully. Come back and apologize for being a doofus.

JakeStarkey quoted:

Weatherman2020 quoted:
Please stay out of the thread, this is for adults only. Go finish your report on there really are land mines in Israel.

Crusader Frank quoted:
Can you read the bile, venom and hatred dripping from their posts? Guno is a miserable old Commie fart who probably got the HIV from being passed back and forth from Fidel to Raoul

SASSYIRISHLASS SAID:
It's obvious Guano has mental issues but it's great fun kicking him around. I enjoy when he gets so exasperated he rushes to the Flame Zone to start a thread about whoever caused him butt hurt...then gets shellacked there also LOL

false testimony, false accuser's willing and knowledgable repeated sin against a Kohanim, this is from a German citizen breaking his countries laws not just God's laws:
zaangalewa cussed:
Was your place not behind the litte guillotine? You have absolutelly nothing to do with Jews. You are crazy, that's all. What you say about religion is nothing else than bullshit only.

ZAANGALEWA SAID:
And if you like to become a Jew ask Jews how to become a Jew. But stop it to be a liar - specially to be a liar in the name of god is something what you should not do any longer, if you love yourselve.

ZAANGALEWA SAID:

ZAANGALEWA SAID:
I would suggest: Throw the revelation in the next waste paper basket and leave your esoteric sect.

ZAANGALEWA SAID:

SassyIrishLass Quoted:
I see you're still butt hurt faggot, Dot a little rough on your rectum last night?

hobelim quoted:
I said nothing too deep or complicated or arcane for even a grade school child to understand.

hobelim said:
Why is it that every time that I squeeze your head a foul and smelly pus comes out?

Human_being quoted:
Well fool, like I stated, that was a bunch of crazies years past. Now, in your own case, you are a present day nut job.

HenryBHough Quoted:
No, it means you are simply an acned adolescent whose rants are all we can hope for until the little clock has a few more years on it.

Eaglewings quote:

12/26/15 Weatherman2020
post #13119633
So now the fake Jew posting on the Sabbath follows what he refers to as Baal worship. What a clown.

Weatherman2020
The fake Jew who posts on the Sabbath has indeed have a wild hair up his arse for the Messiah.

Weatherman2020
- Joeseph Stalin

Penelope said:

KOSHERGRL SAID:

KOSHERGRL SAID:

KOSHERGRL SAID:
Guano's a retard. That's the beginning and end of that topic. And every single thread he posts illustrates nothing else except his retardedness. He's almost as lame as rtard and old farts.
Edward_Palamar said:

Zaangalewa

This is how many so called Christians like to discuss their religion or theology with others, they attack the people rather then refute or rebuttle the topic.

Nevertheless you are not a Jew.

Last edited:
That was not a Teshuva, thus you took the low road and you repeated the sin.
What faith teaches pride and bitter poisonous (wormwood) tendancies?
The fallen morning star faith.

[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

“So we have the prophetic message more fully confirmed. You will do well to be attentive to this *as to a lamp shining in a dark place*, until the day dawns and the morning star (LUCIFER)rises in your hearts.” -- 2 Peter 1:19

“... from my Father. To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28

· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.
· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)

Zang,

JakeStarkey quoted:

Weatherman2020 quoted:

Crusader Frank quoted:

SASSYIRISHLASS SAID:

zaangalewa cussed:

ZAANGALEWA SAID:

ZAANGALEWA SAID:

ZAANGALEWA SAID:

ZAANGALEWA SAID:

SassyIrishLass Quoted:

hobelim quoted:

hobelim said:

Human_being quoted:

HenryBHough Quoted:

Eaglewings quote:

12/26/15 Weatherman2020
post #13119633

Weatherman2020

Weatherman2020
- Joeseph Stalin

Penelope said:

KOSHERGRL SAID:

KOSHERGRL SAID:

KOSHERGRL SAID:
Edward_Palamar said:

Zaangalewa

lol.....Looks like you are having some trouble working with others in spite of your many charms..

If so many people find you offensive you might want to consider the possibility that you smell.

At the very least you should try a new perfume.....

That was not a Teshuva, thus you took the low road and you repeated the sin.
What faith teaches pride and bitter poisonous (wormwood) tendancies?
The fallen morning star faith.

[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

“So we have the prophetic message more fully confirmed. You will do well to be attentive to this *as to a lamp shining in a dark place*, until the day dawns and the morning star (LUCIFER)rises in your hearts.” -- 2 Peter 1:19

“... from my Father. To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28

· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.
· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)

What about to find out to use the word "lucifer" in the way you are using it makes no sense at all? You seem to believe bullshit. That's all what the vulgata (latin version of the bible) writes about "lucifer":

Hi 11,17 Et quasi meridianus fulgor consurget tibi ad vesperam ; et cum te consumptum putaveris, orieris ut lucifer.
Hi 38,32 Numquid producis luciferum in tempore suo, et vesperum super filios terræ consurgere facis ?
Ps 109,3 Tecum principium in die virtutis tuæ in splendoribus sanctorum ; ex utero, ante luciferum, genui te.
Jes 14,12 Quomodo cecidisti de cælo, Lucifer, qui mane oriebaris ? corruisti in terram, qui vulnerabas gentes ?
2Petr 1,19 Et habemus firmiorem propheticum sermonem : cui benefacitis attendentes quasi lucernæ lucenti in caliginoso donec dies elucescat, et lucifer oriatur in cordibus vestris :

Because you say you are a Jew we can ignore the textes of the Old Testament. Use jewish sources in this case. So the only sentence is 2Petr 1,19. Simon/Petrus wrote this letter - a Jew who followed the teachings of the Jew Jeshu[a]/Jesus. What said he in chapter 1 of this letter? For sure nothing what has to do with the replacement of his words by your own "interpretation".

Last edited:
Zaang is like Penelope, doesn't get along with anyone and is motivated by spam and spidering into search engines.
Using that as reference to my ability to reach and teach means you killed off your king again. *L*
Do you ever ever EVER reflect back at the words and logic you use and ask yourself,
"is this comment gonna be used against me and my christ?"
*L* you never learn.

Go compare tv evangelist tape over 25 years ago to today's broadcasts and ask yourself where and when did the introduction to Prayer shawls, star of Davids some wear, Keepas, some removal of crosses some replaced with capstone, God over Jesus, Support for Israel, consultation with Rabbis, Temple support become influenced, introduced, and start (battling) changing the hearts and minds of the pastors?
Who's sermons and commentaries have they indulged in, who's the central
source influence and inspiration for that gradual change towards Judaic roots over Roman pagan roots?
Those who are witnesses from the begining and those pastors in the know can tell you, but everyone else is oblivious to the subtle changes until it's a full 180 degree turn around and it hits you,
" hey John Hagee is wearing a Keepah and Prayer Shawl and donating money to Israel not the Vatican."

Swing incense around on their churches stage during their ceremony? I know it has been around, starting with the Egyptians in their religious ceremony to their gods in 2500 BCE
Sun Worship (Baal Worship

Doctrines of Lucifer Sun Worship - Doctrines of THE CATHOLIC CHURCH
1. The nativity of the Sun, the birth of Tammuz Dec. 25

The nativity of Jesus, or "Christmas" is held on December 25

2. The Midsummer festival of the Sun Worship was held on June 24 of each year

The Nativity of St. John is held every year on June 24

3. The assumption of Semiramus who became the mother godess of all Sun Worship

The assumption of Mary, who became the mother of God to all Catholics

4. The mother goddess was given the title, and worshipped as the Queen of Heaven. Jer. 7:18

The Virgin Mary is given the title, and worshipped as the Queen of Heaven by all Catholics.

4.a "Queen of Heaven" is wrath subduer of the Sun worship god

Mary, "Queen of Heaven" subdues the wrath of Christ and His Father against sinners.

5. Cakes decorated to the goddess with a "+" drawn on it. Jer. 44:17,19

Hot cross buns are backed for Mary in most Roman Catholic churches

6. 40 days fasting before Easter for Tammuz, Ezek. 8:14

Catholics fast 40 days (Lent) before Easter

7. Sexual festival of Easter. Ezek 8:16

The Roman Catholic church initiated the sexual festival of Easter first in Christiandom

7a. Gathering at sunrise for worship Catholic church stated Easter sunrise services first in Christiandom
8. The resurrection of Tammuz on Easter, and the procession of graven images during Easter holy week

All Roman Catholic churches parade partake in processions of graven images of Jesus, Mary, and Peter, and of the saints during Easter week

9. Veneration of graven images of Baal, Ishtar, Tammuz and lesser gods in the heavens

All Roman Catholic churches venerate graven images of Jesus, Mary, Peter, and of the "lesser" saints in the heavens

10. The belief of the constant immortality of the soul, and burning place of eternal torment

Rome teaches the belief of immortality of the soul and a burning place of eternal torment

11. Sun Worship believed in the doctrine of purgatory

Rome teaches the doctrine of purgatory

12. The belief of the dead visiting the living on a certain day each year. A feast is then held for all the dead on first day of November. (Called all souls day)

Rome teaches they must hold a festival for the dead on all souls day held Nov. 2, and all saints day held Nov. 1 of each year

13. Burning incense and candles Jer 11:17; Ezek 8:11

Rome, as well as every Satanic church burns incense and candles in their "masses"

14. Chants and repetitive prayers. Beaded prayer chains.

Rome as well as Satanists use chants and the beaded prayer chains. (Rome calls the chant "Gregorian chant" and the beaded chained "Rosary"

What a shame.

Swing incense around on their churches stage during their ceremony? I know it has been around, starting with the Egyptians in their religious ceremony to their gods in 2500 BCE

Bathing was rare only a few centuries ago. Sewers and meat rendering waste ran through the streets. It was probably a gimmick to get people to find a place to go on Sundays that didn't stink.

Forum List

Back