Why do the God-haters persist?

Stop being such a fruit loop TDM. Focus.

I'd ask you to provide evidence of the tripe you're pedaling, but I trust that everybody knows you're mentally ill and spouting your usual brand of lunacy, that has no basis in reality. Take your meds and a nap, please.

If you god fearing people would QUIT trying to FORCE others to live under your religious rules then we would leave you alone.

You always try to control everyone else and FORCE them to follow YOUR chosen religion.

STOP

So we are forcing everyone to follow our rules by saying you cant force us to do something contrary to our beliefs?

I think you have it backwards as usual.

God is truth and love and the proof is everywhere in the universe. == I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.” Revelation 22:13

and your wrong.

you have NOTHING to prove that is true.

Its faith.

YOU don't run countries with religion.

take a look at how that turns out in history

If you god fearing people would QUIT trying to FORCE others to live under your religious rules then we would leave you alone.

You always try to control everyone else and FORCE them to follow YOUR chosen religion.

STOP

So we are forcing everyone to follow our rules by saying you cant force us to do something contrary to our beliefs?

no one is forcing anything on you.

You have the right to leave this country anytime.

Yopu don't have the right to force us all to live by your religious doctrine

STOP

Not when you're using the rule of law to enforce your beliefs on people who don't have the same belief system as you. See also, Blue Laws.

God is truth and love and the proof is everywhere in the universe. == I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.” Revelation 22:13

and your wrong.

you have NOTHING to prove that is true.

Its faith.

YOU don't run countries with religion.

take a look at how that turns out in history

"in GOD we trust"====one nation under GOD with liberty and justice for all!!!!!

And we come full circle...what is it about Christianity that makes so called atheists pop blood vessels and start foaming at the mouth? What is it about Christianity that compels them to lie, and engage in the hate speech we see TDM throwing around?

It's because they're foul creatures who can't stand to see their depraved lifestyles threatened by good people who do good things. They are threatened by God, and by good, because they are in direct opposition to their desire to cause pain and suffering, and their desire to engage in every form of depravity known to man, despite the cost to man.

STOP

Not when you're using the rule of law to enforce your beliefs on people who don't have the same belief system as you. See also, Blue Laws.

Give us an example of legislation either in existence, or proposed, right now, that *forces* religion on you.

I will wait.

"Atheism, lack belief in God, have the following characteristics that can lend itself to mass murder and can explain why the greatest mass murderers were atheists:[11][12][13]
  • lack of recognition of an ultimate judge of moral actions and a judge who sets injustice aright in a last judgement, and thus do not recognize the immorality of murder.
  • lack of seeing the importance of human beings as images of God and so easily discarding them as merely material things, products of mere chance.
  • lack of acknowledging an external standard of moral perfection, thus ending up with self-created standards which can include killing for political survival.
  • absence of guidance by divine revelation of the moral law, such as "Thou shalt not kill".
  • following an ethic of atheistic evolutionism that is based on the survival and victory of the fittest, which is ultimately a "bloodthirsty ethic", the words of Joseph Ratzinger, that is an ethic that is eager to kill and to maim. This ethic is about conquering others rather than self-conquest.[14]."
Atheism and Mass Murder - Conservapedia

this is hate you idiot

Give us an example of legislation either in existence, or proposed, right now, that *forces* religion on you.

I will wait.

abortion

gay marriage

why is it the christains who want American children to starve so they can keep buying weapons?

I will wait.

Forces your religion? No. Forces me to live by the tenets of your religion? I can't buy alcohol on Sundays in some states because it offends the religious' sense of morality. Can't buy a car in Sundays in Texas for the same reason. The FCC censorship of radio, again because of your morality. Shall I go on?

YES!!! Demons scream and gnash their teeth at GOD AND God's Word they know their time is very short now. and you??

I will wait.

Forces your religion? No. Forces me to live by the tenets of your religion? I can't buy alcohol on Sundays in some states because it offends the religious' sense of morality. Can't buy a car in Sundays in Texas for the same reason. The FCC censorship of radio, again because of your morality. Shall I go on?

No, you've thoroughly proven my point. Thank you.

There is no legislation forcing our religion upon anyone.

You want to drink on Sundays and in some states can't. Got it.

So are you equally pissed that there are laws that make murder illegal? That is also a Christian tenet, after all.

:cuckoo:

Go join TDM in the corner. Together you might make a halfwit.

According to you this alleged "spiritual form of energy" is "omnipresent" therefore it must be detectable if "humans have the capacity to connect to it".

When humans are in a state of "spiritual awareness" that is reflected through the scientifically measurable state of the brainwaves which are the electrical energy generated by the brain. Since that electrical energy has a physical source that is producing this "spiritual form of energy" your entire premise that "God is a spiritual form of energy, it can't be measured physically" is utterly bogus.

It is detectible, spiritually. That's why so many people believe in it. You are trying to argue that because we have brainwaves while we are spiritually connecting, there isn't a spiritual energy we are connecting to and it's just a byproduct of our brainwaves. Well then, this means nothing is real and reality doesn't exist, it is all just an illusion byproduct of our brainwaves.

The mind is not producing spiritual energy, it is connecting to it. This spiritual energy is the source of inspiration. Billions and billions of people who have experienced spiritual connection are convinced it is real. Now, maybe everything that is real is an illusion, but spiritual connection is certainly a vital part of that illusion.

Once again you make baseless assumptions that "spiritual energy" exists even though have not provided a single shred of proof because you can't. Your fallacious assumption that "nothing is real and reality doesn't exist" is just another reason why you lack credibility.

Your ludicrous allegation that the "mind is not producing spiritual energy, it is connecting to it" requires hard evidence that "spiritual energy" exists independent of your mind. Until you can provide such evidence all you have are your delusions!

Freedom of religion is also a Christian tenet.

You want to remove the laws that establish that as well?

How about the concept of women's rights, and equal rights for blacks?

All laws that were *forced* upon the nation by Christians. You poor things.

Forum List

Back