Why do the God-haters persist?

"fucktard", ya, I think Jesus used to use that word. :lol:

Ya... that little "tactic" may work for you on Christians, but since I am not a Christian it doesn't work on me. I will say, it's nice to know that you "find Jesus" whenever you need to attack someone or cast judgement. More profound PROOF of my OP. Thanks for the contribution!
besides not being a CHRISTIAN you are not near a intelligent as you "think" you are.
what you are is pretentious, petulant, whinny, ridiculous,etc...I could go on but it would fill a billion terabyte memory...

God has spoken!!! OBEY you peons!

Again, because you are such a fucking idiot... IF God wanted you to worship and revere Him... your ass would drop to your knees right now and be worshiping and revering Him, and there wouldn't be one fucking thing you'd be able to do about that. End of Argument!
my ass has no knees! just one of the countless things you have no clue about...

Whatever people can't forgive, they project outward; anger, denial and projection,
these are all part of the human process of grieving, recovery and healing from past wounds or injustice, traumas or changes in life.

For every person who "hates" or "attacks" secularists or secularism as material and rebellion or rejection of God, there is going to be the karmic opposite. Two wrongs don't make a right, but they both exist and find expression until the conflicts are resolved.

All this therapy we see is part of the process of reconciliation.
Forgiveness, letting go emotionally, and making mutual corrections are the keys.

Until we all learn to go with the flow of the process, we are going to see some grief, distrust, blame and anger expressed and directed at people who "represent" the problems.

We see them here everyday, interjecting their hate-filled insultuous attacks on the religious, mocking and ridiculing to a bizarre extreme, anything and everything to do with God. They largely profess to be "Atheists" although some, as if to denote a hint of reluctance to go quite that far, will claim agnosticism instead. Best play it safe if we're dealing with a super-force who can send you to the pits of hell for all eternity, eh? But they have a dirty little secret they don't want any of us to know. They are not, in fact, Atheists or agnostic.

True Atheists have absolutely no inclination to attack people who profess religious belief. If anything, they are amused by the "believers" and find them a bit of a novelty. Much like an adult who encounters a child believing in Santa or the Easter Bunny. There is no harm to the adult in such beliefs, the adult knows these are not real entities, and it's simply an amusement to them. In fact, they may even 'play along' with the idea, just in the name of fun. What does it hurt? No, you don't see hoards of smart-assed punks at the mall where Santa visits, ridiculing and belittling the people standing in line to see him. Message boards aren't clogged up with degenerate misfits decrying the belief of a giant bunny who brings candy and hides eggs, because it doesn't really matter to anyone that some people entertain this notion.

Oh but it's because those are just kids, Boss! Well okay, let's take the thousands of nutty conspiracy theories out there. Do you see any evidence of people devoting every waking hour to go on message boards and forums to "inform" these people how they are crazy and misinformed? Nope. It doesn't matter. As long as you know something is too far-fetched to be true, you could care less what other people think. If someone wants to think Elvis is still alive on some remote island, what difference does that make to me? I might be inclined to casually comment that I don't believe it, but I am certainly not devoting the bulk of my energy and time online to categorically try and refute any inkling of thought pertaining to such a theory. And I am certainly not going to the extreme efforts to ridicule and insult the nuts who believe such theories. It's just not that important to me, nor to anyone else for that matter.

But with the God-haters and God, things are quite different. Although they claim to be Atheists or agnostics, my suspicion is they are anything but. It appears they are devout believers in God, who fully understand the power of God and how much God influences others who believe in Him. To put it in simple terms, they fear God. They are afraid if they do not stand up and fight God with all their might, God may become a bigger influence and that wouldn't be good for them, for whatever reason.

Most of the time, these reasons center around that person's life choices. They have totally abandoned the God they very much believe in, so they can be unaccountable for their moral behaviors. As long as there is "no god" to judge them, they can do whatever they please and there are no consequences. It's important that we understand, any time someone is doing something immoral or wrong, they had rather have company. This provides a codependency, a way they can somehow justify their behavior to themselves.

So this is why the God-haters persist on message boards and forums, to 'recruit' people over to their way of thinking. They believe they can ridicule and cajole people into being ashamed of their beliefs and those people will ultimately join their faction. If nothing else, it is 'therapeutic' for them to vent their anger and vitriol toward the God they know is real, and they are almost certain to meet up with others who are doing the same thing.

I love the assertion that man's logic is flawless, and thus to be trusted.

God does exist, and I see people on here every day who declare he doesn't exist..and who at the same time hate him. (If there's a God, then he's an asshole for allowing pain and suffering!) and who absolutely 100 percent hate people who believe in God...while at the same time touting their belief that Christians are intolerant.

It's psychotic, but that's what happens when you choose to reject your creator.

The logic of mathematics applies across the known universe. The value of Pi remains the same no matter which planet you are on.

However if you are saying that the definition of omnipotence is flawed then you are absolutely correct because omnipotence cannot exist given the current logical universe in which we exist.

But if you agree that the definition of omnipotence is flawed then religion is wrong to claim that God is omnipotent. Perhaps religion should use the term ineffable instead. The only problem with that term is that it confounds the concept of "knowing" God.

None of this equates to "God hating". It is more akin to asking believers to reconcile these contradictions. Since this is impossible given the available terminology it is disingenuous to accuse those asking for the contradictions to be reconciled of "hating God". If anything it is yet another contradiction that believers have no interest in reconciling this cognitive dissonance.

But that is where faith comes into play. Your faith is absolute and as an Atheist I not only respect your faith but I am willing to die defending your right to your beliefs. Because to me your rights are sacrosanct. Without your right to believe as you do, my right to be an Atheist is meaningless.

That is our common ground and while we might have what amounts to logical differences they don't rise to the level of hatred. In that respect the OP is utterly wrong because he is mischaracterizing those who have as much right to ask these questions as those of faith do to their beliefs.

Mathematics is not a friend to the atheist nor the macroevolutionist.

Whatever the reason, God does not make man worship him. the final decision is left to the person to decide.

His world is not for everyone for some odd reason.

Religions make man worship whatever god(s) they have created in their own image. Some are more extreme than others but all of them demand obedience and worship. Given how many religions and gods that have come and gone there is no basis for any of them to claim to be the "one true religion" although all of them do so!

On the positive side religions have provided both solace for the distressed and real food and shelter for the needy. They offer hope for those who are seeking answers. They are founded on sound principles but there are always those who will exploit them for their own nefarious ends. In that respect religions lack "checks & balances". But overall they still do a lot of good!

Religion has brought embarrassment to God. God has helped us with his words but man has manipulated the words to fit their own views.

God will deal with that, he has made it clear in the book of revelations.
ahhh... slap dick you belong to an organized religion and attend a church....a creationist evangelical one for that matter ...you are in no place to judge on the subject of manipulation of scripture....that is what you do .

Here are some things for atheists to be smug about:

"“ It is true that it's possible that religion can produce evil, and generally when we look closer at the detail it produces evil because the individual people are actually living in a rejection of the tenets of Christianity and a rejection of the God that they are supposed to be following. So it can produce it, but the historical fact is that outright rejection of God and institutionalizing of atheism actually does produce evil on incredible levels. We're talking about tens of millions of people as a result of the rejection of God.[1] ”
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Nobel Prize winner Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn was asked to account for the great tragedies that occurred under the brutal communist regime he and fellow citizens suffered under.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn offered the following explanation:
“ Over a half century ago, while I was still a child, I recall hearing a number of old people offer the following explanation for the great disasters that had befallen Russia: 'Men have forgotten God; that's why all this has happened.' Since then I have spend well-nigh 50 years working on the history of our revolution; in the process I have read hundreds of books, collected hundreds of personal testimonies, and have already contributed eight volumes of my own toward the effort of clearing away the rubble left by that upheaval. But if I were asked today to formulate as concisely as possible the main cause of the ruinous revolution that swallowed up some 60 million of our people, I could not put it more accurately than to repeat: 'Men have forgotten God; that's why all this has happened.' [9]
” Vox Day notes concerning atheism and mass murder:
“ Apparently it was just an amazing coincidence that every Communist of historical note publicly declared his atheism … .there have been twenty-eight countries in world history that can be confirmed to have been ruled by regimes with avowed atheists at the helm … These twenty-eight historical regimes have been ruled by eighty-nine atheists, of whom more than half have engaged in democidal162 acts of the sort committed by Stalin and Mao … The total body count for the ninety years between 1917 and 2007 is approximately 148 million dead at the bloody hands of fifty-two atheists, three times more than all the human beings killed by war, civil war, and individual crime in the entire twentieth century combined."

Atheism and Mass Murder - Conservapedia
Read the top part
CONSERVAPEDIA MAKES NO GUARANTEE OF VALIDITY; USE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK
Conservapedia is a voluntary, collaborative effort to provide knowledge and information to the public. Like Wikipedia, the structure of this project permits anyone with electronic access to alter the content here. Nothing here has necessarily been reviewed or checked by anyone with expertise to ensure that it is accurate or reliable. USERS RELY ON INFORMATION HERE ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN RISK. Conservapedia and its editors, contributors, sponsors, affiliates or anyone associated in any way with this project cannot guarantee the validity of any information found here, and shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any inaccurate or libelous information found here. Content of any given article may have been vandalized or modified by someone who lacks knowledge.
This information is being given to you gratuitously. There is no agreement or understanding between you and Conservapedia regarding your use or modification of information here, except that in using this website you fully accept and agree to this disclaimer for all past, present and future use. No one else associated with Conservapedia has any obligation in connection with the material you may contribute or edit to this site. Your contribution of information here irrevocably waives any personal claims to copyright that you may have in that information, except as provided in the Conservapedia:Copyright disclaimer.
Nothing on this site can be deemed to be professional advice in any field. See an appropriate professional, such as an attorney or physician, if you need professional advice. Nothing here has necessarily been reviewed or checked by anyone with expertise to ensure that it is accurate or reliable.
It is entirely your obligation to independently verify any information that you obtain from this website, and in no event should you rely on any information found on this site except entirely at your own risk.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CONSERVAPEDIA, ITS EDITORS, FOUNDERS, SPONSORS, CONTRIBUTORS, OR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROJECT EVER BE LIABLE TO A USER FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY OTHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR PAIN AND SUFFERING, ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF THIS SITE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION FOR OR ARISING OUT OF ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.

"s a 58 percent chance that an atheist leader will murder a noticeable percentage of the population over which he rules sufficient evidence that atheism does, in fact, provide a systematic influence to do bad things? If that is not deemed to be conclusive, how about the fact that the average atheist crime against humanity is 18.3 million percent worse than the very worst depredation committed by Christians, even though atheists have had less than one-twentieth the number of opportunities with which to commit them. If one considers the statistically significant size of the historical atheist set and contrasts it with the fact that not one in a thousand religious leaders have committed similarly large-scale atrocities, it is impossible to conclude otherwise, even if we do not yet understand exactly why this should be the case. Once might be an accident, even twice could be coincidence, but fifty-two incidents in ninety years reeks of causation![10]"

Read the top part
Conservapedia is a voluntary, collaborative effort to provide knowledge and information to the public. Like Wikipedia, the structure of this project permits anyone with electronic access to alter the content here. Nothing here has necessarily been reviewed or checked by anyone with expertise to ensure that it is accurate or reliable. USERS RELY ON INFORMATION HERE ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN RISK. Conservapedia and its editors, contributors, sponsors, affiliates or anyone associated in any way with this project cannot guarantee the validity of any information found here, and shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any inaccurate or libelous information found here. Content of any given article may have been vandalized or modified by someone who lacks knowledge.
This information is being given to you gratuitously. There is no agreement or understanding between you and Conservapedia regarding your use or modification of information here, except that in using this website you fully accept and agree to this disclaimer for all past, present and future use. No one else associated with Conservapedia has any obligation in connection with the material you may contribute or edit to this site. Your contribution of information here irrevocably waives any personal claims to copyright that you may have in that information, except as provided in the Conservapedia:Copyright disclaimer.
Nothing on this site can be deemed to be professional advice in any field. See an appropriate professional, such as an attorney or physician, if you need professional advice. Nothing here has necessarily been reviewed or checked by anyone with expertise to ensure that it is accurate or reliable.
It is entirely your obligation to independently verify any information that you obtain from this website, and in no event should you rely on any information found on this site except entirely at your own risk.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CONSERVAPEDIA, ITS EDITORS, FOUNDERS, SPONSORS, CONTRIBUTORS, OR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROJECT EVER BE LIABLE TO A USER FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY OTHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR PAIN AND SUFFERING, ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF THIS SITE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION FOR OR ARISING OUT OF ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.

Whatever the reason, God does not make man worship him. the final decision is left to the person to decide.

His world is not for everyone for some odd reason.

Religions make man worship whatever god(s) they have created in their own image. Some are more extreme than others but all of them demand obedience and worship. Given how many religions and gods that have come and gone there is no basis for any of them to claim to be the "one true religion" although all of them do so!

On the positive side religions have provided both solace for the distressed and real food and shelter for the needy. They offer hope for those who are seeking answers. They are founded on sound principles but there are always those who will exploit them for their own nefarious ends. In that respect religions lack "checks & balances". But overall they still do a lot of good!

Religion has brought embarrassment to God. God has helped us with his words but man has manipulated the words to fit their own views.

This doesn’t make any sense.

An omnipotent deity can’t become ‘embarrassed.’

Obviously there is no ‘god’ as you perceive it to be, an omnipotent deity – given the fact that man created religion, and the myth of an ‘omnipotent’ god subsequent to that.

"s a 58 percent chance that an atheist leader will murder a noticeable percentage of the population over which he rules sufficient evidence that atheism does, in fact, provide a systematic influence to do bad things? If that is not deemed to be conclusive, how about the fact that the average atheist crime against humanity is 18.3 million percent worse than the very worst depredation committed by Christians, even though atheists have had less than one-twentieth the number of opportunities with which to commit them. If one considers the statistically significant size of the historical atheist set and contrasts it with the fact that not one in a thousand religious leaders have committed similarly large-scale atrocities, it is impossible to conclude otherwise, even if we do not yet understand exactly why this should be the case. Once might be an accident, even twice could be coincidence, but fifty-two incidents in ninety years reeks of causation![10]"

Conservapedia?

You’ve got to be kidding.

Its contents are as much contrivance and myth as ‘god.’

This doesn’t make any sense.

An omnipotent deity can’t become ‘embarrassed.’

Obviously there is no ‘god’ as you perceive it to be, an omnipotent deity – given the fact that man created religion, and the myth of an ‘omnipotent’ god subsequent to that.
general Warning..... when dealing with YOUWERECREATED kosherhag and bossy you must keep in mind, the religion made me stupid and bigoted effect..there opinions are based on fear, indoctrination and the idea that there is someplace to go after death.
to get there they must obey some completely arbitrary rules....
end transmission...

Conservapedia?

You’ve got to be kidding.

Its contents are as much contrivance and myth as ‘god.’
that way she sources it...a love of fantasy and farce....

Boss: God is a spiritual form of energy, it can't be measured physically, if it could be, it wouldn't be spiritual in nature. It is omnipresent ...

GibsonSG: Please provide proof, you fucking noob.

Boss: It is the God-hating posers who hide behind the label of "Atheist" to bash and rail on God and those who are spiritual.

Boss: Ya... that little "tactic" may work for you on Christians, but since I am not a Christian it doesn't work on me.

- and those who are spiritual .... It is omnipresent ... but since I am not a Christian it doesn't work on me.

what could not be more Christian than the belief the Almighty is "Omnipresent" - obviously, acknowledging the Bible is not without a predictable cost - or who is actually doing the hating or is disguised as a lamb while prancing as a wolf ?

Last edited:
So you deny that Koukl, Solzhenitsyn and Day said what I quoted?

"
Koukl summarized by stating:
“ It is true that it's possible that religion can produce evil, and generally when we look closer at the detail it produces evil because the individual people are actually living in a rejection of the tenets of Christianity and a rejection of the God that they are supposed to be following. So it can produce it, but the historical fact is that outright rejection of God and institutionalizing of atheism actually does produce evil on incredible levels. We're talking about tens of millions of people as a result of the rejection of God.[1] ”
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Nobel Prize winner Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn was asked to account for the great tragedies that occurred under the brutal communist regime he and fellow citizens suffered under.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn offered the following explanation:
“ Over a half century ago, while I was still a child, I recall hearing a number of old people offer the following explanation for the great disasters that had befallen Russia: 'Men have forgotten God; that's why all this has happened.' Since then I have spend well-nigh 50 years working on the history of our revolution; in the process I have read hundreds of books, collected hundreds of personal testimonies, and have already contributed eight volumes of my own toward the effort of clearing away the rubble left by that upheaval. But if I were asked today to formulate as concisely as possible the main cause of the ruinous revolution that swallowed up some 60 million of our people, I could not put it more accurately than to repeat: 'Men have forgotten God; that's why all this has happened.' [9]
” Vox Day notes concerning atheism and mass murder:
“ Apparently it was just an amazing coincidence that every Communist of historical note publicly declared his atheism … .there have been twenty-eight countries in world history that can be confirmed to have been ruled by regimes with avowed atheists at the helm … These twenty-eight historical regimes have been ruled by eighty-nine atheists, of whom more than half have engaged in democidal162 acts of the sort committed by Stalin and Mao … The total body count for the ninety years between 1917 and 2007 is approximately 148 million dead at the bloody hands of fifty-two atheists, three times more than all the human beings killed by war, civil war, and individual crime in the entire twentieth century combined."

Or do you deny the body count?

Specifics please, atheist loons.

More hateful atheist propaganda, jeering at those who dare to speak out against the atrocities of atheist regimes. Nothing new here...

Boss: God is a spiritual form of energy, it can't be measured physically, if it could be, it wouldn't be spiritual in nature. It is omnipresent ...

Boss: Ya... that little "tactic" may work for you on Christians, but since I am not a Christian it doesn't work on me.

- and those who are spiritual .... It is omnipresent ... but since I am not a Christian it doesn't work on me.

what could not be more Christian than the belief the Almighty is "Omnipresent" - obviously, acknowledging the Bible is not without a predictable cost - or who is actually doing the hating or is disguised as a lamb while prancing as a wolf ?

Christians believe Jesus Christ was the living son of God. I don't believe this. Christians believe in the Holy Trinity. I don't believe this. Christians believe Jesus died on the cross so you could be forgiven for sin. I don't believe this. There are plenty of other things Christians believe that I don't believe. I'm not claiming they are wrong, I don't know. It's just not my personal belief. I am a Spiritualist. I believe in an omnipresent and omnipotent Spiritual energy. I believe the Bible is a great inspirational book that, when fully understood, can be a useful guide for living one's life in harmony with Spiritual nature. I believe Jesus was an inspirational speaker who taught nothing but love and forgiveness, things in harmony with Spiritual nature. I have no problem with organized religions which are in peaceful harmony with Spiritual nature. I do not personally subscribe to any organized religious belief, but I have no issue with those who do.

Read the top part

so, you're saying Solzhenitsyn never said it?.....because Conservapedia quoted him?.....

Last edited:
Why would their god even let them go through such shit. He doesn't care? Enjoys watching people suffer? Why are prayers not answered? He deaf?

Careful there.... you're getting really close to exposing why you hate God.

I can't hate something for which I see no proof. And I don't even hate the idea of a god. If there's one or more, so be it. But so far, zero proof.

Christians believe Jesus Christ was the living son of God. I don't believe this. Christians believe in the Holy Trinity. I don't believe this. Christians believe Jesus died on the cross so you could be forgiven for sin. I don't believe this. There are plenty of other things Christians believe that I don't believe. I'm not claiming they are wrong, I don't know. It's just not my personal belief. I am a Spiritualist. I believe in an omnipresent and omnipotent Spiritual energy. I believe the Bible is a great inspirational book that, when fully understood, can be a useful guide for living one's life in harmony with Spiritual nature. I believe Jesus was an inspirational speaker who taught nothing but love and forgiveness, things in harmony with Spiritual nature. I have no problem with organized religions which are in peaceful harmony with Spiritual nature. I do not personally subscribe to any organized religious belief, but I have no issue with those who do.

I think that makes you a witch. :lol:

Forum List

Back