Why do the God-haters persist?

God is truth and love and the proof is everywhere in the universe. == I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.” Revelation 22:13

and your wrong.

you have NOTHING to prove that is true.

Its faith.

YOU don't run countries with religion.

take a look at how that turns out in history

1) the fact that he cant prove something doesn't mean it's wrong. I can't prove to you that I love my wife. But I do.
2) He never said anything about running countries with religion. Though I seriously dont see why you would have a problem with honest, hardworking people running government.

If you god fearing people would QUIT trying to FORCE others to live under your religious rules then we would leave you alone.

You always try to control everyone else and FORCE them to follow YOUR chosen religion.

STOP

So we are forcing everyone to follow our rules by saying you cant force us to do something contrary to our beliefs?

I think you have it backwards as usual.

no one is forcing anything on you.

You have the right to leave this country anytime.

Yopu don't have the right to force us all to live by your religious doctrine

So Obamacare doesn't require people who are against birth control to purchase birth control coverage? The law doesn't force photographers and cake makers to do work for gay marriages they religiously oppose?

The First amendment tells me I don't have to leave the country to practice my religious faith. Your intolerance does not give you the power to take away my rights.

Honest, hardworking people are a threat to atheists and those who are dependent upon the state. Honest, hardworking people have backbone, character, and integrity...and atheists who are sucking on the welfare tit don't...so they are threatened by them, even while they demand that they support them.

I see you've never seen the welfare rates of Haredi Jews. Good, honest, hard working people with huge families...many of whom never get a job because they spend all their time studying the Torah. Now where do you suppose the money to keep their families alive comes from?

Oh right, no one who is God-Fearing can be a leech.

"Atheism, lack belief in God, have the following characteristics that can lend itself to mass murder and can explain why the greatest mass murderers were atheists:[11][12][13]
  • lack of recognition of an ultimate judge of moral actions and a judge who sets injustice aright in a last judgement, and thus do not recognize the immorality of murder.
  • lack of seeing the importance of human beings as images of God and so easily discarding them as merely material things, products of mere chance.
  • lack of acknowledging an external standard of moral perfection, thus ending up with self-created standards which can include killing for political survival.
  • absence of guidance by divine revelation of the moral law, such as "Thou shalt not kill".
  • following an ethic of atheistic evolutionism that is based on the survival and victory of the fittest, which is ultimately a "bloodthirsty ethic", the words of Joseph Ratzinger, that is an ethic that is eager to kill and to maim. This ethic is about conquering others rather than self-conquest.[14]."
Atheism and Mass Murder - Conservapedia

this is hate you idiot

I don't really see how your expression of hate helps your arguments.

No but it does support the premise of this thread...which is that atheists are full of hate.

Once again you make baseless assumptions that "spiritual energy" exists even though have not provided a single shred of proof because you can't. Your fallacious assumption that "nothing is real and reality doesn't exist" is just another reason why you lack credibility.

Your ludicrous allegation that the "mind is not producing spiritual energy, it is connecting to it" requires hard evidence that "spiritual energy" exists independent of your mind. Until you can provide such evidence all you have are your delusions!

No assumption. I present billions and billions of testimonials, first-hand accounts of strong and profound connections with spiritual nature. People who have endured impossible circumstances who claim they couldn't have done so without God. People who have overcome enormous adversity who credit faith in God. People who have survived overwhelming odds, over and over again, attesting to the power of God.

There is no stronger or more credible evidence than first-hand accounts. If you had billions upon billions of scientists who claimed they had observed something or tested a hypothesis, you'd believe them, wouldn't you?

I see you've never seen the welfare rates of Haredi Jews. Good, honest, hard working people with huge families...many of whom never get a job because they spend all their time studying the Torah. Now where do you suppose the money to keep their families alive comes from?

Who said that?

Do Haredi Jews (in Israel :cuckoo:) spend a lot of time on the internet spreading hate against atheists...or Christians, for that matter? Because atheists spend an inordinate amount of time on the internet preaching hate against Chrsitians...and God.

Try to stick to the subject. It isn't Jim Jones, or Haredi Jews in Israel. It's "why do God-haters persist?"

Once again you make baseless assumptions that "spiritual energy" exists even though have not provided a single shred of proof because you can't. Your fallacious assumption that "nothing is real and reality doesn't exist" is just another reason why you lack credibility.

Your ludicrous allegation that the "mind is not producing spiritual energy, it is connecting to it" requires hard evidence that "spiritual energy" exists independent of your mind. Until you can provide such evidence all you have are your delusions!

No assumption. I present billions and billions of testimonials, first-hand accounts of strong and profound connections with spiritual nature. People who have endured impossible circumstances who claim they couldn't have done so without God. People who have overcome enormous adversity who credit faith in God. People who have survived overwhelming odds, over and over again, attesting to the power of God.

There is no stronger or more credible evidence than first-hand accounts. If you had billions upon billions of scientists who claimed they had observed something or tested a hypothesis, you'd believe them, wouldn't you?

All you have are anecdotes! Nothing that meets the standard scientific criteria for credible proof of the existence of "spiritual energy".

Thanks for admitting that you are just another religious charleton!

Oh, and did forget to tell KG that you don't believe that Jesus is the Son of God?

No but it does support the premise of this thread...which is that atheists are full of hate.

I have to correct you, it's not the Atheists it's the God-haters. Atheists are just people who don't believe in a theistic concept of God. They generally don't hate anyone or cause spiritual people any problems. It is the God-hating posers who hide behind the label of "Atheist" to bash and rail on God and those who are spiritual. These are moral and intellectual cowards who can't even be honest about who they are. They very much believe in God, they just hate God and those who worship Him. As evidenced in this thread.

I think some of them truly are atheists...but they're also bigoted crap heads, and they believe in their inalienable right to attack, discriminate against, and bad mouth anybody who doesn't live the life they think they should be living.

The irony is that they attack Christians for allegedly doing the same thing, lol.

All you have are anecdotes! Nothing that meets the standard scientific criteria for credible proof of the existence of "spiritual energy".

Oh, and did forget to tell KG that you don't believe that Jesus is the Son of God?

I agree, there is no provable physical evidence for the existence of spiritual nature. But then, there can't be. If there were, it would no longer be spiritual in nature. Logical dichotomy.

Thread lightly cleaned of violative posts. This is a good topic folks - please try to stick to it and leave the off topic flames for encounters of the Flame Zone variety. Just a reminder - Religion is a Zone 2 forum and all posts must include some content related to the subject uinder discussion.

Carry on :)

Last edited:

I agree, there is no provable physical evidence for the existence of spiritual nature. But then, there can't be. If there were, it would no longer be spiritual in nature. Logical dichotomy.

The only "Logical dichotomy" is your cognitive dissonance! Let's deal with the facts instead.

1. People experience spirituality as a mental state that can be scientifically measured via electrical brainwave activity.

2. There is no evidence of any mythical "spiritual energy".

3. You are alleging that this mythical "spiritual energy" exists without providing any shred of actual evidence.

4. You are claiming that anyone who debunks your allegations that this mythical "spiritual energy" exists is a "god hater".

5. You have even less evidence for the existence of these mythical "god haters" than you do for your mythical "spiritual energy".

6. You are impervious to all logic and reason.

Who said that?

Do Haredi Jews (in Israel :cuckoo:) spend a lot of time on the internet spreading hate against atheists...or Christians, for that matter? Because atheists spend an inordinate amount of time on the internet preaching hate against Chrsitians...and God.

Try to stick to the subject. It isn't Jim Jones, or Haredi Jews in Israel. It's "why do God-haters persist?"

I'm talking about the Haredi Jews in New York. Kivas Joel in particular.

You want to be painted as some kind of martyr and that you're all oppressed by those godless atheists. All those things you accuse atheists of doing the religious have been doing since time immemorial, but somehow that's different.

I will always fight for your right to practice your religion up to the point that I'm subjected to it. It's stupid to need an imaginary friend as an adult, but I'll never deny your right to have it. But I will fight you tooth and nail when you try to jam your religious needs down my throat by using the law to do so.

Sadly, you haven't shown that you have ever been *subjected* to my religion, lol.

Nor have you shown any evidence of me *jamming my religious needs* down your throat.

I'm not even sure what that would look like. I think in your mind, it's not being able to buy a fifth of vodka on Sunday. Boo hoo. I suppose using your logic, I'm *forcing* my religion down your throat, and also *forcing* you to go and get your fix in a bar on Sunday.

Last edited:

Your own hysterical bigotry leads you to believe I care. I don't care if he doesn't believe, as long as he doesn't engage in hatred against Christians based on nothing but his own ill-will.

Your own hysterical bigotry leads you to believe I care. I don't care if he doesn't believe, as long as he doesn't engage in hatred against Christians based on nothing but his own ill-will.

When have I ever exhibited "hysterical bigotry" or engaged in "hatred against Christians"?

Why would their god even let them go through such shit. He doesn't care? Enjoys watching people suffer? Why are prayers not answered? He deaf?

Show me proof that God exists and I will show you proof he does not......boy that is impossible on both sides, like prove to me that aliens from outer space do not exist...

Believe it or not, you can be shown proof that God exists. The problem is, it's spiritual proof and you only recognize physical proof. That's not the fault of the proof, is it?

There is physical evidence as well.

Never met an atheist who hated G-d. Rather they hate the people advocating for gods without being able to show anything resembling proof. Apparently we're supposed to take the word of the Bible itself hich would be like saying Xenu exists because Scientology's books do. A religious book does not prove itself.

There is evidence of design as well as evidence refuting random accidents producing life and a finely tuned Universe.

Apparently mathematics don't mean much to the side that claims there is no designer.

Forum List

Back