Why do the God-haters persist?

Yes, man and our minds being finite and linear in perception
cannot possible conceive of or contain infinite universal knowledge and
understanding of all things that God represents over all time and space and humanity.

We can see glimpses, representations or "relationships" to understand our part,
but the whole of God by definition is beyond man's limited and biased scope.

That is why it takes all of us to put our knowledge together that we DO have
so at least we can appreciate a comprehensive representation of the many
facet, applications and reflections of God in our world in the realm we CAN understand.

GISMYS it is amazing that we can communicate and understand at all.
People complain about religious and political differences, but of course that is going to happen. The points and concepts/principles where we agree and align are even that much more precious where we find these.

The path of destruction is broad, where we think others are wrong and we are right; which everyone is prone to by our experiences we know are true for us.

The path of righteousness is narrow, where we actually align and agree in truth.
Those places where we agree set us free from the areas of strife and conflicts that can be resolved in the spirit of truth and justice, where we agree to follow this together.

We cannot know all things, but the parts we can know and agree on as central and universal, these are enough to save us and our relationships from stumbling over conflict.

GISMYS I continue to pray for all of us to be uplifted and receive greater wisdom, insight, clarity and understanding, and improve our communications to share with one another for mutual benefit and growth. In this way may we help each other prepare to receive even greater blessings and clear direction as to where our country is going, as the spirit of truth and justice serves to establish order and harmony among all people worldwide.

May the Kingdom of God be received among us where the very best in life is multiplied and replicated to uplift every person, every nation, every group and institution on the planet to align and serve the highest purpose for the greatest good for all. In Jesus name Amen.

Scriptures say that no mere man has ever seen, heard, or even imagined what wonderful things God has ready for those who love the Lord. 10 But we know about these things because God has sent his Spirit to tell us, and his Spirit searches out and shows us all of God’s deepest secrets. 11 No one can really know what anyone else is thinking or what he is really like except that person himself. And no one can know God’s thoughts except God’s own Spirit. 12 And God has actually given us his Spirit (not the world’s spirit) to tell us about the wonderful free gifts of grace and blessing that God has given us. 13 In telling you about these gifts we have even used the very words given to us by the Holy Spirit, not words that we as men might choose. So we use the Holy Spirit’s words to explain the Holy Spirit’s facts. 14 But the man who isn’t a Christian can’t understand and can’t accept these thoughts from God, which the Holy Spirit teaches us. They sound foolish to him because only those who have the Holy Spirit within them can understand what the Holy Spirit means. Others just can’t take it in. 15 But the spiritual man has insight into everything, and that bothers and baffles the man of the world, who can’t understand him at all. 16 How could he? For certainly he has never been one to know the Lord’s thoughts, or to discuss them with him, or to move the hands of God by prayer. But, strange as it seems, we Christians actually do have within us a portion of the very thoughts and mind of Christ. 1 Corinthians 2:9-16

GOD'S WORD teaches you how you can have eternal life.

More evidence that the root of religion is the fear of death.

fear of death????????????? NOT IF YOU ARE A BELIEVER,we believbers have GOD'S promise of a happy blessed life now and eternal life!!!

First off Gismys, how can you have eternal life? By believing a fairytale? One that isn't even original? You do know prior religions all had human sacrafices, virgin births, miracles, etc. All those other religions were fake but not yours? Come on. A true god would reward the rest of us for not following your cult. Its like a giraffe caring about the mosquitos. Yea, god sits around worrying about you. :cuckoo:

I believe in karma and good vibrations too brother. Live and let live. Be kind to your neighbors. Don't fuck his wife. Don't steal or kill. The only two laws in the 10 commandments actually. But beyond that you're just wildly speculating. But I get you brother. Piece. John Lennon imagined there's no religion why can't you? Why can't you even admit that there is a possibility 11 guys made up the story around 2000 years ago and the religion flourished because people were dumb. You sound dumb. Or are you just afraid. That I understand. One of the reasons human's cling to religion. Makes them feel good. I get that. What a scam. Tax free and all you sell is the promise of eternal life and socialization with other dumb people in your community? I get it. I wouldn't want to hang out with a bunch of stupid born agains or catholics. They are wasting their lives, but if it makes them feel good, go for it. Just don't push those ideas on the rest of us. You are free to be religious or a kkk member or both in America.

You guys say, "read the bible and come back and talk to me then". Well I have. Now you read all this and then tell me how you still believe the unbelievable. Google whynogod and read it, brother. Jesus told you to go spread the word, well I was somehow told to spread this word. Wake up!

You seem to want "evidence" for the obvious. When Bush denied 8 years of stem cell research and you need more proof that religion hasn't held us back? My mom might not be dying of Alzheimers if it weren't for those pricks. But then again maybe the person that would have invented the cure was aborted. LOL.

The GOP in every state they run has severely limited abortion rights. Do you not know this? Its like your asking me to prove that water is wet. I can't know how little you know. Do I have to prove to you that heat is hot?

And did you forget catholic run insurance companies don't want to cover birth control.

You're an idiot. Bush didn't "deny 8 years of stem cell research, you mouth breathing buffoon. He may have banned public money in 2001, but he didn't prevent anyone else from paying for the research!

That's holding us back. Most of the cures we have today come from government funding because corporations don't like paying for R&D. No money in it. So if you don't grasp what I'm saying don't say I'm an idiot just because you are too stupid to know reality. But I guess that goes with the territory of believing in fairtytales. What you suckers don't realize is the Illuminati that Bush belongs to doesn't believe in God. Ayn Rand doesn't believe in God. So your politics and religion don't makes sense together but its ok because dumb religious Americans will vote against themselves financially over god gays and guns. This is why they have used religion from the beginning of societies to control the masses, just like I said before.

First, it was "DENY" and then when you're shown to be wrong, it become "HOLDING US BACK" and then you go on some rant about faitytales (sic) and religion. You can't debate, you can't be bothered with telling the truth and you're not clever enough to lie effectively. That's why you're an idiot.

The anti-christ will have the answer=one world goverment,one world religion. Billions will believe his lies.

Dear GISMYS: Please help by distinguishing the difference between
false government imposed by totalitarian oppression and coercion
vs.
TRUE agreement established universally by free will, reason and good conscience.

There is nothing wrong with establishing one agreement on law for all people,
but it has to be done in the right spirit, by individual and collective consent, not by political force of one group over another.

The difference between
AntiChrist and Christ is
* Retributive Justice based on Unforgiveness and negative ill will toward others
* Restorative Justice based on Forgiveness and correction that includes people as equals, for good will for all, which is one with God's will.

What is wrong with imposing "one law" is if this is done OPPRESSIVELY to ABUSE authority, for selfish political gain.
These two are clearly separate and not to be confused with each other.

The correct way to establish law for all people is for the people to come to this agreement by informed consent and democratic process, where the laws and systems REPRESENT the body of people united.
If people come together naturally to agree on truth and how to administer justice freely by consensus, this is a good thing, this is God's perfect will; there is no way to corrupt it where it is done in the right spirit, which is where Christ Jesus represents the "only intermediary" for universal Justice and central authority over all laws to be established for all people.

There is nothing wrong or evil about that. This is the fulfillment of all laws which Jesus as Divine Justice is supposed to do -- to bring on the Kingdom of God that all people will receive and be made whole.

Last edited:
Yes, man and our minds being finite and linear in perception
cannot possible conceive of or contain infinite universal knowledge and
understanding of all things that God represents over all time and space and humanity.

We can see glimpses, representations or "relationships" to understand our part,
but the whole of God by definition is beyond man's limited and biased scope.

That is why it takes all of us to put our knowledge together that we DO have
so at least we can appreciate a comprehensive representation of the many
facet, applications and reflections of God in our world in the realm we CAN understand.

GISMYS it is amazing that we can communicate and understand at all.
People complain about religious and political differences, but of course that is going to happen. The points and concepts/principles where we agree and align are even that much more precious where we find these.

The path of destruction is broad, where we think others are wrong and we are right; which everyone is prone to by our experiences we know are true for us.

The path of righteousness is narrow, where we actually align and agree in truth.
Those places where we agree set us free from the areas of strife and conflicts that can be resolved in the spirit of truth and justice, where we agree to follow this together.

We cannot know all things, but the parts we can know and agree on as central and universal, these are enough to save us and our relationships from stumbling over conflict.

GISMYS I continue to pray for all of us to be uplifted and receive greater wisdom, insight, clarity and understanding, and improve our communications to share with one another for mutual benefit and growth. In this way may we help each other prepare to receive even greater blessings and clear direction as to where our country is going, as the spirit of truth and justice serves to establish order and harmony among all people worldwide.

May the Kingdom of God be received among us where the very best in life is multiplied and replicated to uplift every person, every nation, every group and institution on the planet to align and serve the highest purpose for the greatest good for all. In Jesus name Amen.

Scriptures say that no mere man has ever seen, heard, or even imagined what wonderful things God has ready for those who love the Lord. 10 But we know about these things because God has sent his Spirit to tell us, and his Spirit searches out and shows us all of God’s deepest secrets. 11 No one can really know what anyone else is thinking or what he is really like except that person himself. And no one can know God’s thoughts except God’s own Spirit. 12 And God has actually given us his Spirit (not the world’s spirit) to tell us about the wonderful free gifts of grace and blessing that God has given us. 13 In telling you about these gifts we have even used the very words given to us by the Holy Spirit, not words that we as men might choose. So we use the Holy Spirit’s words to explain the Holy Spirit’s facts. 14 But the man who isn’t a Christian can’t understand and can’t accept these thoughts from God, which the Holy Spirit teaches us. They sound foolish to him because only those who have the Holy Spirit within them can understand what the Holy Spirit means. Others just can’t take it in. 15 But the spiritual man has insight into everything, and that bothers and baffles the man of the world, who can’t understand him at all. 16 How could he? For certainly he has never been one to know the Lord’s thoughts, or to discuss them with him, or to move the hands of God by prayer. But, strange as it seems, we Christians actually do have within us a portion of the very thoughts and mind of Christ. 1 Corinthians 2:9-16

We believers who have God's word as our source for truth not man's silly,evil,ideas and opinions=====we Christians actually do have within us a portion of the very thoughts and mind of Christ. 1 Corinthians 2:9-16

1. No I guess jews, muslims and atheists can all be evil, stupid and corrupt. True.
2. Christianity became common to all of Europe starting in the 5th century. Excuse the fuck out of me. 1600 fucking years not 2000. To be petty about points like this make me not want to reply to you anymore. Pathetic.
3. What nation is still being run by atheists? None. Looks like religion won. So how are those nations doing today? Fact is, and you don't seem to want to admit it, religion has been used in a lot of bad ways. Want some examples? Read my past posts.
4. I know a lot of smart people believe in God. The validity of a claim, such as the existence of god, is not governed by the intelligence of the minds which hold it. Evidence and reason are the deciding factors.

1. :D
2. If Europe were the world, you'd have a point. What's pathetic is your inability to see that the world consists of more than Christian majority countries, or the West, or whatever it is that you think constitutes the world. That you ignore multiple continents with your ridiculous statements is pathetic.
3. If religion is the one thing holding humanity back, wouldn't states run by atheists thrive and flourish? If they have not, doesn't that contradict your point?
I have said more than once that religion has been used in bad ways. You, on the other hand, seem to want to ignore any possibility it is also used in good ways. You also don't seem to think that the bad things done in the name of religions would be done without religion, which again, while possible, is not backed by any evidence.
4. I never made any claim about the existence of god being true. I've said again and again I do not believe in god. What I said was your harping on believers being ignorant and stupid is not necessarily indicative of the entirety of that person; that believers may be ignorant and stupid in their religious belief but otherwise quite intelligent. I was countering the point that you have made about the intelligence and/or ignorance of believers.

Care to throw out any more mistaken or incorrect tidbits?

You are sounding as bad as Boss, arguing your point with a bare minimum of evidence, when there is any at all, as though it is indisputable.

1. :eusa_pray:

2. Who rules the world or has for 1600 years? Christians. Rome, England, USA. You want to argue petty points that mean nothing. Derailing the actual topic. What is your position please so I can pick it apart. Lets start with you. Why do god haters persist?

3. Any athiest country would have to go up against, deal with, trade with, war with all the other religious countries. Until religion thinking is gone who knows? Did you ever hear the guys on Star Trek talk about religion? In the future it doesn't exist and neither does war, hopefully. Much smarter people in the future. If not we won't be here. Who says so? Scientists.

4. I've agreed with you on this point. Smart person X believes in god or ‘You are not qualified’.

Ad hominem + Argument from Authority.

Invisible pink unicorns exist. You’re not an expert in them, so you can’t say they don’t.

The validity of a claim, such as the existence of god, is not governed by the intelligence of the minds which hold it. Evidence and reason are the deciding factors.

Sir Isaac Newton, one of history’s greatest scientists, was not only intensely religious but also believed in alchemical transmutation. Alchemy is, however, fully incorrect given our modern understanding of chemistry, the atom and nucleosynthysis.

The fact that an intelligent person holds an irrational belief is simply evidence that our brains are able to compartmentalise world-views and models from one another, usually in order to maintain a state of ‘ignorant bliss’ and escape the discomfort of cognitive dissonance.

1. No I guess jews, muslims and atheists can all be evil, stupid and corrupt. True.
2. Christianity became common to all of Europe starting in the 5th century. Excuse the fuck out of me. 1600 fucking years not 2000. To be petty about points like this make me not want to reply to you anymore. Pathetic.
3. What nation is still being run by atheists? None. Looks like religion won. So how are those nations doing today? Fact is, and you don't seem to want to admit it, religion has been used in a lot of bad ways. Want some examples? Read my past posts.
4. I know a lot of smart people believe in God. The validity of a claim, such as the existence of god, is not governed by the intelligence of the minds which hold it. Evidence and reason are the deciding factors.

2. If Europe were the world, you'd have a point. What's pathetic is your inability to see that the world consists of more than Christian majority countries, or the West, or whatever it is that you think constitutes the world. That you ignore multiple continents with your ridiculous statements is pathetic.
3. If religion is the one thing holding humanity back, wouldn't states run by atheists thrive and flourish? If they have not, doesn't that contradict your point?
I have said more than once that religion has been used in bad ways. You, on the other hand, seem to want to ignore any possibility it is also used in good ways. You also don't seem to think that the bad things done in the name of religions would be done without religion, which again, while possible, is not backed by any evidence.
4. I never made any claim about the existence of god being true. I've said again and again I do not believe in god. What I said was your harping on believers being ignorant and stupid is not necessarily indicative of the entirety of that person; that believers may be ignorant and stupid in their religious belief but otherwise quite intelligent. I was countering the point that you have made about the intelligence and/or ignorance of believers.

You are sounding as bad as Boss, arguing your point with a bare minimum of evidence, when there is any at all, as though it is indisputable.

2. Who rules the world or has for 1600 years? Christians. Rome, England, USA. You want to argue petty points that mean nothing. Derailing the actual topic. What is your position please so I can pick it apart. Lets start with you. Why do god haters persist?

3. Any athiest country would have to go up against, deal with, trade with, war with all the other religious countries. Until religion thinking is gone who knows? Did you ever hear the guys on Star Trek talk about religion? In the future it doesn't exist and neither does war, hopefully. Much smarter people in the future. If not we won't be here. Who says so? Scientists.

4. I've agreed with you on this point. Smart person X believes in god or ‘You are not qualified’.

Invisible pink unicorns exist. You’re not an expert in them, so you can’t say they don’t.

The validity of a claim, such as the existence of god, is not governed by the intelligence of the minds which hold it. Evidence and reason are the deciding factors.

Sir Isaac Newton, one of history’s greatest scientists, was not only intensely religious but also believed in alchemical transmutation. Alchemy is, however, fully incorrect given our modern understanding of chemistry, the atom and nucleosynthysis.

The fact that an intelligent person holds an irrational belief is simply evidence that our brains are able to compartmentalise world-views and models from one another, usually in order to maintain a state of ‘ignorant bliss’ and escape the discomfort of cognitive dissonance.

TRY TO THINK!!! It takes far more than calling yourself"christian" to be a CHRISTIAN.

You're an idiot. Bush didn't "deny 8 years of stem cell research, you mouth breathing buffoon. He may have banned public money in 2001, but he didn't prevent anyone else from paying for the research!

That's holding us back. Most of the cures we have today come from government funding because corporations don't like paying for R&D. No money in it. So if you don't grasp what I'm saying don't say I'm an idiot just because you are too stupid to know reality. But I guess that goes with the territory of believing in fairtytales. What you suckers don't realize is the Illuminati that Bush belongs to doesn't believe in God. Ayn Rand doesn't believe in God. So your politics and religion don't makes sense together but its ok because dumb religious Americans will vote against themselves financially over god gays and guns. This is why they have used religion from the beginning of societies to control the masses, just like I said before.

First, it was "DENY" and then when you're shown to be wrong, it become "HOLDING US BACK" and then you go on some rant about faitytales (sic) and religion. You can't debate, you can't be bothered with telling the truth and you're not clever enough to lie effectively. That's why you're an idiot.

I don't know what you think I'm denying. Perhaps we need to start fresh or remind me what the point is you caught me lying/wrong about?

This is a debate our smartest scientists/atheists have actually had with your kooky religious leaders and I'm sure you guys feel like your side won the debates after it is over but you have not. Just like the earth only being 10,000 years old, you are a joke. Its all spin. Just like with politics, you guys never admit any of our points. So lets just start over. God doesn't exist. There is no proof of it. Never talked to us through snakes, talked to noah or jesus or moses. The smartest people in the world say so. Not all of them, but a lot of the atheists you see are much more intelligent than the average hick in the bible belt. And we've/you've been brainwashed. My reason for persisting is because I don't want a christian nation or a shiite sunni or jewish nation. More and more people every day are waking up and when you wake up you either laugh when people talk about god or you feel like pointing out there isn't any evidence of a supreme being.

I never lie. I come here to be honest. I lie to people around me who are religious because you can't even be president if you don't believe the fairytale. Talk about intimidation.

Did you see 7 years a slave. The white master taught it to his slaves to keep them in line. Doesn't that tell you anything? Of course not, you're not a slave. :eusa_liar:

You seem to want "evidence" for the obvious. When Bush denied 8 years of stem cell research and you need more proof that religion hasn't held us back? My mom might not be dying of Alzheimers if it weren't for those pricks. But then again maybe the person that would have invented the cure was aborted. LOL.

The GOP in every state they run has severely limited abortion rights. Do you not know this? Its like your asking me to prove that water is wet. I can't know how little you know. Do I have to prove to you that heat is hot?

And did you forget catholic run insurance companies don't want to cover birth control.

Not to worry, sealybobo
By the time the activists unite who want health care reform AND drug policy reform,
all this corporate crap profiting off useless medications instead of focusing on cures
will come out.

Instead of just focusing researching on marijuana to prove political arguments,
we could be researching free and natural healing methods even more effective
than cannibis and without risks of side effects.

I agree we can do a lot more with our resources in medical research to cut the costs of waste through our govt and health care systems, along with reforming our wasteful prison and legal systems that profit off crime and conflicts instead of reducing costs to the public.

All these areas need reform. By teaming up around solutions, instead of fighting separate political and religious battles issue by issue, we can make more progress in the future.

I can see more leaders and members of different parties coming together for collaboration.
We just can't afford to waste resources in conflict over costly problems going unchecked.

Out of pure necessity, people are figuring it out.

TRY TO THINK!!! It takes far more than calling yourself"christian" to be a CHRISTIAN.

What does it take? Because I've talked to born agains, jehovas, mormons, catholics, presbyterians, lutherans, protestants and they all say something different.

And it sure doesn't take feeding the poor or healing the sick. Look at how we cut off food stamps to give the rich tax breaks and how they fight giving us all great universal healthcare like every other country gives their citizens.

Not to worry, sealybobo
By the time the activists unite who want health care reform AND drug policy reform,
all this corporate crap profiting off useless medications instead of focusing on cures
will come out.

Instead of just focusing researching on marijuana to prove political arguments,
we could be researching free and natural healing methods even more effective
than cannibis and without risks of side effects.

I agree we can do a lot more with our resources in medical research to cut the costs of waste through our govt and health care systems, along with reforming our wasteful prison and legal systems that profit off crime and conflicts instead of reducing costs to the public.

All these areas need reform. By teaming up around solutions, instead of fighting separate political and religious battles issue by issue, we can make more progress in the future.

I can see more leaders and members of different parties coming together for collaboration.
We just can't afford to waste resources in conflict over costly problems going unchecked.

Out of pure necessity, people are figuring it out.

I miss the days before reagan and the gop figured out how to win over the moral majority by being the god loving party and portraying the democrats as godless. I hope one day people return to keeping that shit to themselves. I'm Greek Orthodox. You don't see us walking around trying to convert people. And being Greek I know a lot of the men in that church are only there because their wives and kids are there. They wish they were golfing.

And I remember taking offense to them calling us godless. I'd say "hey wait a minute I'm a liberal and I believe in god too". Funny that now I don't. Google whynogod and see for yourself.

A little pain now OR ETERNAL HELL!!!

I've already told you that you can not scare me into believing your fairytale

“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science.” – Charles Darwin

Or your confidence that jesus is real is laughable. You have added zero to this conversation other than proving people who believe in god are really stupid for doing so. Don't you need real hard evidence or proof or you will you just continue to believe a 2000 year fucking superstition/story. Your priest is dumb at best a liar at worse.

Hi sealybobo:

Just because a parent or teacher fails to teach math to kids by "spanking or scolding them" and threatening to punish them, doesn't mean "math is false."

I agree this isn't the best way to teach it, and has caused kids to reject math
out of "math anxiety" so it causes more damage and has the opposite effect.
Same with the message in religions that is lost because of this.

As for Jesus, the concept of Divine Justice is real, but does require faith to believe in it and act on it where this has never been proven to exist in real life. All faith based.

Nobody has seen "Justice established equally for all people"
and yes, you can say this is a "fairytale"
It is idealistic and naive, where you would have to think like an innocent child to believe that all people are inherently good.
The Bible explains that people must become like little children to enter into the Kingdom of God which seems impossible, a make believe fantasy compared with the reality in the world.

But how can we strive for Equal Justice for All if we have no concept or faith that it can exist?

Of course, faith in Justice is necessary so we CAN take steps in that direction.
Same with faith in Jesus -- this is the same process, requires faith in advance,
in order to take steps toward establishing universal truth and justice in all relationships.

this process is real, but people have diverse perceptions of how successful we are at it.
we lose our faith in Justice because of injustice we experience on a daily basis,
but that doesn't mean Justice isn't a real concept, universal to all people and driving us by conscience to achieve it.

Last edited:
Why are we worse?

200 million dead in a single century - NO ONE slaughters innocents the way Atheists do.

They may not have believed in god but we don't claim them. They didn't kill in the name of atheism like christians have. Just look at how your forefathers mass murdered the indians. You make me laugh.

The Unknown Hitler: Nazi Roots in the Occult - Crystalinks

Hitler was fucking crazy. He was into the occult.

The occult is "knowledge of the hidden. "knowledge of the paranormal", as opposed to "knowledge of the measurable". sometimes taken to mean knowledge that "is meant only for certain people

Didn't Bush say god talked to him? Didn't George Washington? How come god always talks to presidents name George?

And remember, you've been brainwashed by the rich people that run this country. They want to war with Russia what are they going to call them? Atheists, socialists, communists!!! You must not understand what atheists are all about. Very simple, we don't believe there is a god. No proof. We need proof. That's it. Doesn't take faith to not believe in something. Just need more evidence.

I'm thinking about my friend who was bashing radical islam here in America. He was mistaking muslims and radical islam. Why? Because Bush, the Christian coalition and his foul ass church planted that in his head.

BOOOOOSSSSSSHHHH - huh?

The dude who called Islam "the religion of peace?" :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Uh yeah, let's just say that your credibility is waning.

Today thank gosh we can doubt the existence of god without being murdered and we aren't so stupid that we allow our corrupt leaders to persecute muslim americans after 9-11 the same way we did japanese american's during ww2 after pearl harbor.

Doubting the existence of god is agnosticism. Atheism is a fanatical religion in it's own right - at war with the Christian god - though fully supportive of Allah, the Muslim god.

No group is as aggressive in proselytizing as the Atheists, who have established their religion as the national church, declaring competing faiths to be heretics and using federal officials to silence competing ideas.

I don't believe in the Christian god - therefor, when others pray to him, it's no different than kids talking about Superman, who cares?

Ah but the Atheist is thrown into a rage - like their Muslim allies - they froth at the mouth at the blasphemy of a little girl saying a prayer at a football game.

You claim you don't believe in god, but I don't believe you - we do not fight against that which we don't believe in, we don't wage war on mythical beings.

Agnostics don't care what anyone else believes, as long as those beliefs don't involve physical violence or coercion.

Atheists demand that ALL bow to their beliefs, and seek to use physical violence and coercion to enforce their demands.

Last edited:
A little pain now OR ETERNAL HELL!!!

I've already told you that you can not scare me into believing your fairytale

“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science.” – Charles Darwin

Or your confidence that jesus is real is laughable. You have added zero to this conversation other than proving people who believe in god are really stupid for doing so. Don't you need real hard evidence or proof or you will you just continue to believe a 2000 year fucking superstition/story. Your priest is dumb at best a liar at worse.

Hi sealybobo:

Just because a parent or teacher fails to teach math to kids by "spanking or scolding them" and threatening to punish them, doesn't mean "math is false."

I agree this isn't the best way to teach it, and has caused kids to reject math
out of "math anxiety" so it causes more damage and has the opposite effect.
Same with the message in religions that is lost because of this.

As for Jesus, the concept of Divine Justice is real, but does require faith to believe in it and act on it where this has never been proven to exist in real life. All faith based.

Nobody has seen "Justice established equally for all people"
and yes, you can say this is a "fairytale"
It is idealistic and naive, where you would have to think like an innocent child to believe that all people are inherently good.
The Bible explains that people must become like little children to enter into the Kingdom of God which seems impossible, a make believe fantasy compared with the reality in the world.

But how can we strive for Equal Justice for All if we have no concept or faith that it can exist?

Of course, faith in Justice is necessary so we CAN take steps in that direction.
Same with faith in Jesus -- this is the same process, requires faith in advance,
in order to take steps toward establishing universal truth and justice in all relationships.

this process is real, but people have diverse perceptions of how successful we are at it.
we lose our faith in Justice because of injustice we experience on a daily basis,
but that doesn't mean Justice isn't a real concept, universal to all people and driving us by conscience to achieve it.

I have listened to insight from good christians, hindus, mormons, jews, muslims, jehovas, etc. I like the things you are saying. But none of it would ever get me to believe the jesus story because that very same corrupt society is the one that invented it. If you like parts of it like feed the poor and heal the sick that is great. If a wise hindu tells you something you've never heard in the bible before, take it and use it. But I don't believe the people who are telling me that jesus said only through him can you enter the kingdom of heaven. That is a story written 80 years after the fact. And the only people who claim he did miracles or was the messiah were 11 men. Judas killed himself. Just google whynogod and then pick another religion, or become spiritual without picking one religion, but bottom line is you don't need a god to be a good person. A lot of good people have said to do good things. You should take their advice. But if they say only through them can you go to heaven or god talked to them, RUN!

One wonders why so-called atheists get so angry at people who believe in God.

The anger is palpable in this thread.

It's seems to me that it's got to be super difficult for atheists to literally HATE a God they don't even believe exists and yet they head to the religious forum day after day after day after day after day to spew their vitriol and their anger, resentment, and hatred for God. They're consumed with an obsession to PROVE that God doesn't exist and yet they're never able to fulfill their fantasy.

2 Timothy 3:7, "Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."

Hatred is not a sign of disbelief - apathy is. Sealybobo and Richard Dawkins are anything but apathetic about the war they wage on Christianity.

“I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world.” – Richard Dawkins

Dawkins is the most radical religious fanatic on Earth. The Ayatollah Khomeini was open minded and rational compared to that fuckwad Dawkins.

Bet you miss the days where you could ruin his life for saying such things or even tar and feather/murder him, huh? Because that is what god would want you to do.

I talk to a lot of people about this stuff. I'll usually feel them out first or get to know them for awhile but eventually ask them if they believe in god and you wouldn't believe either

a. How many don't.
b. How many say they do because they've never thought it through they were just brainwashed from birth so they never gave it much thought and just always assumed god was real and so was the jesus story. I was one of them for a long time. Thank you internet for allowing me to fully research the subject. google whynogod and see.

Forum List

Back