Why do the God-haters persist?

You fool I'm the nicest person you could ever meet. I run a music school where parents and children come in and say all the time, "boy you sure are passionate about music".

I work with a real quiet musician who's really good at teaching but he's a dick. He hates loud happy funny guys like me and everyone else thinks it's funny. I'm the kind of guy who you either love me or hate me. 95% love me and 5% hate me. Usually alpha dogs because I'm short but I am certainly the top dog in the room wherever I go.

I'm not surprised religious christians hate me. Fuck them. I don't sit around worrying about this stuff. I'm on a message board talking to a bunch of dopes who think an invisible man cares about them. I'm just trying to kill all religions because they suck and are unnecessary. Certainly not deserving of a tax break. But I'm not angry. And don't argue with me that they do some good. So fucking what. Just because a lie makes you feel better doesn't mean you shouldn't hear the truth.

ALLOWING satan to use you as his tool,fool,puppet has the highest of cost=your eternity!!! TRY TO THINK!

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?” – Epicurus

GOD created man with free will,you are free to reject GOD and live in sin,GOD will not force you to accept His love and forgivness. you are free to chose eternal hell!!!! BUT WHY????

ALLOWING satan to use you as his tool,fool,puppet has the highest of cost=your eternity!!! TRY TO THINK!

GOD created man with free will,you are free to reject GOD and live in sin,GOD will not force you to accept His love and forgivness. you are free to chose eternal hell!!!! BUT WHY????

G-d wants you to stop talking for Him because you seem to forget the whole judge not... thing.

there's also no such thing as hell.

G-d wants you to stop talking for Him because you seem to forget the whole judge not... thing.

""IF"" You love others, you will give them TRUTH,YOU WILL WARN THEM of the cost of sin!!!and you??

The claim that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one. The happiness of credulity is a cheap and dangerous quality.

Atheism is correlated with better scientific literacy, lower poverty rates, higher literacy rates, higher average incomes, less violence, lower divorce rates, lower teen pregnancy rates, lower STD infection rates, lower crime rates and lower homicide rates. It correlates highly with the well-being of individuals and societies by almost every possible measure.

Studies on happiness outside of predominantly religious countries (eg. the United States) find little to no correlation between happiness and religious belief. This corresponds with evidence which shows social and community bonding, rather than spiritual engagement, explains why religious people report greater satisfaction with life. Atheists, by comparison, may simply be unhappy with the level of distrust and persecution they receive from their compatriots. Maybe we'd be happier with an church for atheists???

Pot meet kettle

Hey humanity, here's Free Will, but use it and I'll spank you.

Some gift. :doubt:

Pot meet kettle

HELL is all too real but some will not wise up until they feel the flames==FAR FAR TOO LATE THEN!!!

1. How do you know a god created man?
2. I do have free will to reject fools and liars. If god made me this way thanks god.
3. Who told this story of god and sin? It wasn't jesus. He didn't write the bible. It wasn't even his 12 apostles. It was 80 plus years later. Some of the bible was written over 100 years after jesus died. Who were these people that wrote/altered the bible and why do you believe anything they say?
4. That's what a cult leader would say to a new potential member. Don't believe me you will go to hell. If you were in front of me I'd punch you in the fucking face. Fuck you. Everyone you love will end up in hell because they were in a cult. No god told any of your ancestors anything. The greeks first translated the bible for you red necks so don't tell me what is in it. How do you know we didn't just fuck with you and translate it wrong. You dumb asses wouldn't know because you can't read hebrew. :eusa_silenced: I said too much.

1. How do you know a god created man?
2. I do have free will to reject fools and liars. If god made me this way thanks god.
3. Who told this story of god and sin? It wasn't jesus. He didn't write the bible. It wasn't even his 12 apostles. It was 80 plus years later. Some of the bible was written over 100 years after jesus died. Who were these people that wrote/altered the bible and why do you believe anything they say?
4. That's what a cult leader would say to a new potential member. Don't believe me you will go to hell. If you were in front of me I'd punch you in the fucking face. Fuck you. Everyone you love will end up in hell because they were in a cult. No god told any of your ancestors anything. The greeks first translated the bible for you red necks so don't tell me what is in it. How do you know we didn't just fuck with you and translate it wrong. You dumb asses wouldn't know because you can't read hebrew. :eusa_silenced: I said too much.

Satan is a liar and the father of liars!!! YOU are brought here to read my posts about the love of GOD but yes!!! you are free to reject GOD and GOD'S love. NOW on your final judgment day you will have NO EXCUSE!!! So if you end up in hell ,you will have no one to blame but yourself!!!! THINK ON THAT TRUTH========== While I take my afternoon walk!!! back in about 1 hr. Gw.

What proof do you have of all this? What church do you belong to? The only difference between a church and cult is the number of members. We all know or hope that eventually love concurs evil but that doesn't prove anything. How many jews died in Germany before love concurred evil? Why is god so slow?

Oxytocin, Serotonin and Dopamine.

Affection, empathy and peer bonding increase social cohesion and lead to higher survival chances for offspring.

Do love and evil concur? :lol:

The god character of the Bible is a misogynistic tyrant that condones and even orders the practice of slavery, rape of women and murder of children. The moment you disagree with a single instruction of the Bible, such as the command to kill any bride who is not a virgin or any child who disrespects their parents, then you acknowledge that there exists a superior standard by which to judge moral action and thus no need to rely on an ancient, primitive and barbaric fantasy.

You clearly missed that I was poking fun of your use of the word concur when you should have used conquer. :eusa_shhh:

The claim that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one. The happiness of credulity is a cheap and dangerous quality.

Atheism is correlated with better scientific literacy, lower poverty rates, higher literacy rates, higher average incomes, less violence, lower divorce rates, lower teen pregnancy rates, lower STD infection rates, lower crime rates and lower homicide rates. It correlates highly with the well-being of individuals and societies by almost every possible measure.

Studies on happiness outside of predominantly religious countries (eg. the United States) find little to no correlation between happiness and religious belief. This corresponds with evidence which shows social and community bonding, rather than spiritual engagement, explains why religious people report greater satisfaction with life. Atheists, by comparison, may simply be unhappy with the level of distrust and persecution they receive from their compatriots. Maybe we'd be happier with an church for atheists???

It really would be nice if you'd stop using other people's words without acknowledging it.

Pot meet kettle

HELL is all too real but some will not wise up until they feel the flames==FAR FAR TOO LATE THEN!!!

There is no hell. And no pot meets kettle. I'd probably feel badly that your mind has become so twisted if you weren't so aggressively lunatic.

You should probably be clear as to your definition of atheism.

Of course, even going with a definition of a person who actively denies the possibility of any god existing, your views are pretty out there. :lol:

While the Atheist had only butchered 199 million peace time civilians, I might have agreed with you - but once they hit 200..

Fact, Atheism is the most deadly "ism" in human history.

Thank the gawds that the Founding Fathers understood that Christianity (like all religions), needed a choke collar.

You don't have a hint of a clue what the founding fathers thought.

I'll give you a clue for free - it isn't even close to what you claim. You've never read the Jefferson letter to the Danbury Baptists - neither has Rachel Maddow.

Pot meet kettle

You mean... big huge burnt out pot meet tiny teaspoon.

One small interjected opinion is certainly NOT equal to the HUNDREDS of mindless rants offered by Jizzy.

Do love and evil concur? :lol:

The god character of the Bible is a misogynistic tyrant that condones and even orders the practice of slavery, rape of women and murder of children. The moment you disagree with a single instruction of the Bible, such as the command to kill any bride who is not a virgin or any child who disrespects their parents, then you acknowledge that there exists a superior standard by which to judge moral action and thus no need to rely on an ancient, primitive and barbaric fantasy.

You clearly missed that I was poking fun of your use of the word concur when you should have used conquer. :eusa_shhh:

No I got it. Did you think I would waste my time replying back? I almost didn't reply back to this one, but I'll kill two birds with one stone.

For all the people who say I'm angry or hateful or a bigot or going to hell, I just realized, this is just another attempt by you guys to get emotional about the topic. Yes I call you stupid. You believe in fairytales for fuck sakes. What else would you call it? You can't tactfully tell someone they've been brainwashed. Sometimes you have to him them over the head with a brick.

You don't know how hard I tried to hang on to the notion that all religions are bullshit but I still believe in god. My atheist friends couldn't find a better way to say it other than if you believe that then you aren't that smart. Because its unbelievable. Who you gonna believe, science or bullshit religion? Then I did my own investigating research and now I can't pray to god because I know that's about as smart as a fish in my goldfish bowl praying to me. Actually the fish is smarter because he can actually see me. People who prayed to the sun god I understand. People who pray to an invisible man who is jealous and petty just like humans are and who mass murdered humans in a flood all to re populate the planet with even worse assholes.

Anyays, 996 gods have come and gone. The jewish, christian, muslim, mormon gods are next and good riddance.

Thank the gawds that the Founding Fathers understood that Christianity (like all religions), needed a choke collar.

You don't have a hint of a clue what the founding fathers thought.

I'll give you a clue for free - it isn't even close to what you claim. You've never read the Jefferson letter to the Danbury Baptists - neither has Rachel Maddow.

I could show you quote after quote where the founding fathers warned us about religion so stfu. And you act as if they had a collective brain. Not all founding fathers agreed on all issues. Fact is they knew to keep religion out of politics.

You should probably be clear as to your definition of atheism.

Of course, even going with a definition of a person who actively denies the possibility of any god existing, your views are pretty out there. :lol:

While the Atheist had only butchered 199 million peace time civilians, I might have agreed with you - but once they hit 200..

Fact, Atheism is the most deadly "ism" in human history.

And no coincidence christianity and insanity both end with anity.:cuckoo:

You fool I'm the nicest person you could ever meet. I run a music school where parents and children come in and say all the time, "boy you sure are passionate about music".

I work with a real quiet musician who's really good at teaching but he's a dick. He hates loud happy funny guys like me and everyone else thinks it's funny. I'm the kind of guy who you either love me or hate me. 95% love me and 5% hate me. Usually alpha dogs because I'm short but I am certainly the top dog in the room wherever I go.

I'm not surprised religious christians hate me. Fuck them. I don't sit around worrying about this stuff. I'm on a message board talking to a bunch of dopes who think an invisible man cares about them. I'm just trying to kill all religions because they suck and are unnecessary. Certainly not deserving of a tax break. But I'm not angry. And don't argue with me that they do some good. So fucking what. Just because a lie makes you feel better doesn't mean you shouldn't hear the truth.

Well yeah, I see your point... :cuckoo:

The first rise of Atheists came about in the French Revolution, where the Atheists proceeded to murder thousands, in 2 years slaughtering dozens of times more than 500 years of inquisition.

Atheism went down hill from there.

SB said:
RE: Who rules the world or has for 1600 years? Christians. Rome, England, USA. You want to argue petty points that mean nothing. Derailing the actual topic. What is your position please so I can pick it apart. Lets start with you. Why do god haters persist?

You think it is petty that I am unwilling to concede Europe and the US as the entirety of the world? No one has ruled the world for 1600 years. It's a big world, lots of people, lots of places, no one has ruled it all. That you continue to make such a claim highlights how little thought you are putting into this.

Dear Montrovant:
Do you believe that the power of good will is greater than ill will?
Love is greater than fear?
Forgiveness more powerful than unforgiveness?
Truth conquers falsehood?
Justice prevails over injustice?
Charity has more impact than greed?

If so, that is what it means to have faith that "God's will" is greater
than the negative ills, forces or obstacles that stand in its way.
If you believe that the force and drive of good will for all
is greater and can eventually overcome any setbacks working against it.

So this good will, this drive in the human conscience to better ourselves and
humanity, is the ultimate governing force that motivates the changes in the world.
The counter forces are part of our learning and development process,
as we strive for mastery and maturity as a society. The negative problems will
not last, but are there so we can study how to correct and prevent them in the future.

This process to learn and improve is driven by a positive force of love of truth,
justice and humanity. if you focus on the negatives it is harder to see; but if
you compare with cases where positive outcomes overcame the negative setbacks,
you can see how the entire process was motivated by keeping a positive faith and drive.

Your post suggests that all the qualities you list eventually win.
There is simply no evidence at this time to support your claims.
If you stated that they have some inherent quality that is "better", I could entertain the argument, but to suggest that charity has more impact than greed, human history has a very different story to tell. Truth conquers falsehood? We have a political system and an advertising industry that begs to differ. Does the power of good will seem greater than the power of ill? A history that includes no universal peacetime seems to indicate otherwise.
Maybe these things are all more noble or aspirational, but to think they are more influential will take a great deal more evidence to support the argument.

Forum List

Back