Why do the God-haters persist?

Atheist pointing to verses out of context...how shocking!
We’ve all had some great conversations regarding this subject. I discussed with people who are much more intellectually honest than you. Your tactic doesn’t work on us. You aren’t smart. I don’t care if you have a PhD in magic. It’s insane anyone could study it that deeply and not realize it’s all made up. Well that’s what wishful thinking will do.

You have never been in a good discussion about god. Anyone who believes the creation story and denies evolution can’t be taken seriously. And cherry pickers are only slightly better
I don't know how you can look at the universe and not conclude that rather than being a late outgrowth, intelligence has always existed as the source or matrix for physical stuff.
Maybe not. Look at the beginning of earth. Single cell aren’t smart. We are the only way the universe knows itself. As far as we know. Three billion years ago it may have been mars. 20 million years ago dinosaurs and trilobites ruled. They weren’t intelligent.

And I just don’t conclude anything.
Do you have any idea how much information is required to make a single cell function?
I don’t.
It's mind boggling.

We’ve all had some great conversations regarding this subject. I discussed with people who are much more intellectually honest than you. Your tactic doesn’t work on us. You aren’t smart. I don’t care if you have a PhD in magic. It’s insane anyone could study it that deeply and not realize it’s all made up. Well that’s what wishful thinking will do.

You have never been in a good discussion about god. Anyone who believes the creation story and denies evolution can’t be taken seriously. And cherry pickers are only slightly better
I don't know how you can look at the universe and not conclude that rather than being a late outgrowth, intelligence has always existed as the source or matrix for physical stuff.
Maybe not. Look at the beginning of earth. Single cell aren’t smart. We are the only way the universe knows itself. As far as we know. Three billion years ago it may have been mars. 20 million years ago dinosaurs and trilobites ruled. They weren’t intelligent.

Do you have any idea how much information is required to make a single cell function?
I don’t.

Ding said "intelligence has always existed as the source or matrix for physical stuff"

What does he mean by that? Can he explain or prove this comment is true?
I've been trying to do that for two years but you have been too busy arguing about it instead of trying to understand it.

So billions of years later our earth is formed and cooled and water is put on it and single cell life starts and eventually all the diversity you see exists.

But that's the part you're not explaining with scientific observation and testable hypothesis. You make this incredible jump from inorganic elements to organic life without any explanation, and then you make another series of incredible leaps to eventually come up with humans. None of what you are claiming has any evident basis in science or biology. It is absolutely no different than claiming an Intelligent Designer did it.
Inside a giant star is where we were created. That’s where all life came from. You think a god proofed life onto the planet.
The Bible says we came from dust. And we did too. Star dust.

Atheist pointing to verses out of context...how shocking!

My mom created me. She didn't know anything other than take my dads pee pee and put it in her yoo hoo. She is intelligent I guess but how much information did she need to make me?

How much information does a chicken need to know to lay and egg? Yet even a stupid chicken can create life.

The big bang is like the chicken. In fact a chicken is smarter because it has a brain. DING wants to believe that an intelligent creator created the big bang and then purposely created us like a scientist in a lab.

In other words Ding thinks some god that looks like us is sitting in his laboratory and intentionally making birds and mosqueto and fish and frogs. He's thinking it through. He's doing it for a reason. There is a purpose.

Where I think that the single cell just multiplied by itself and because the diversity that we see today. No god told the single cell to split one day. It just did. God didn't decide to make polar bears. Nature happened and it wasn't intelligent design.
That's not what I believe. Why you gotta go and misstate me like that, bro?

You mad?

We see them here everyday, interjecting their hate-filled insultuous attacks on the religious, mocking and ridiculing to a bizarre extreme, anything and everything to do with God. They largely profess to be "Atheists" although some, as if to denote a hint of reluctance to go quite that far, will claim agnosticism instead. Best play it safe if we're dealing with a super-force who can send you to the pits of hell for all eternity, eh? But they have a dirty little secret they don't want any of us to know. They are not, in fact, Atheists or agnostic.

True Atheists have absolutely no inclination to attack people who profess religious belief. If anything, they are amused by the "believers" and find them a bit of a novelty. Much like an adult who encounters a child believing in Santa or the Easter Bunny. There is no harm to the adult in such beliefs, the adult knows these are not real entities, and it's simply an amusement to them. In fact, they may even 'play along' with the idea, just in the name of fun. What does it hurt? No, you don't see hoards of smart-assed punks at the mall where Santa visits, ridiculing and belittling the people standing in line to see him. Message boards aren't clogged up with degenerate misfits decrying the belief of a giant bunny who brings candy and hides eggs, because it doesn't really matter to anyone that some people entertain this notion.

Oh but it's because those are just kids, Boss! Well okay, let's take the thousands of nutty conspiracy theories out there. Do you see any evidence of people devoting every waking hour to go on message boards and forums to "inform" these people how they are crazy and misinformed? Nope. It doesn't matter. As long as you know something is too far-fetched to be true, you could care less what other people think. If someone wants to think Elvis is still alive on some remote island, what difference does that make to me? I might be inclined to casually comment that I don't believe it, but I am certainly not devoting the bulk of my energy and time online to categorically try and refute any inkling of thought pertaining to such a theory. And I am certainly not going to the extreme efforts to ridicule and insult the nuts who believe such theories. It's just not that important to me, nor to anyone else for that matter.

But with the God-haters and God, things are quite different. Although they claim to be Atheists or agnostics, my suspicion is they are anything but. It appears they are devout believers in God, who fully understand the power of God and how much God influences others who believe in Him. To put it in simple terms, they fear God. They are afraid if they do not stand up and fight God with all their might, God may become a bigger influence and that wouldn't be good for them, for whatever reason.

Most of the time, these reasons center around that person's life choices. They have totally abandoned the God they very much believe in, so they can be unaccountable for their moral behaviors. As long as there is "no god" to judge them, they can do whatever they please and there are no consequences. It's important that we understand, any time someone is doing something immoral or wrong, they had rather have company. This provides a codependency, a way they can somehow justify their behavior to themselves.

So this is why the God-haters persist on message boards and forums, to 'recruit' people over to their way of thinking. They believe they can ridicule and cajole people into being ashamed of their beliefs and those people will ultimately join their faction. If nothing else, it is 'therapeutic' for them to vent their anger and vitriol toward the God they know is real, and they are almost certain to meet up with others who are doing the same thing.

But isn’t “religion” they attack. It is always Christianity. Very telling.

We see them here everyday, interjecting their hate-filled insultuous attacks on the religious, mocking and ridiculing to a bizarre extreme, anything and everything to do with God. They largely profess to be "Atheists" although some, as if to denote a hint of reluctance to go quite that far, will claim agnosticism instead. Best play it safe if we're dealing with a super-force who can send you to the pits of hell for all eternity, eh? But they have a dirty little secret they don't want any of us to know. They are not, in fact, Atheists or agnostic.

True Atheists have absolutely no inclination to attack people who profess religious belief. If anything, they are amused by the "believers" and find them a bit of a novelty. Much like an adult who encounters a child believing in Santa or the Easter Bunny. There is no harm to the adult in such beliefs, the adult knows these are not real entities, and it's simply an amusement to them. In fact, they may even 'play along' with the idea, just in the name of fun. What does it hurt? No, you don't see hoards of smart-assed punks at the mall where Santa visits, ridiculing and belittling the people standing in line to see him. Message boards aren't clogged up with degenerate misfits decrying the belief of a giant bunny who brings candy and hides eggs, because it doesn't really matter to anyone that some people entertain this notion.

Oh but it's because those are just kids, Boss! Well okay, let's take the thousands of nutty conspiracy theories out there. Do you see any evidence of people devoting every waking hour to go on message boards and forums to "inform" these people how they are crazy and misinformed? Nope. It doesn't matter. As long as you know something is too far-fetched to be true, you could care less what other people think. If someone wants to think Elvis is still alive on some remote island, what difference does that make to me? I might be inclined to casually comment that I don't believe it, but I am certainly not devoting the bulk of my energy and time online to categorically try and refute any inkling of thought pertaining to such a theory. And I am certainly not going to the extreme efforts to ridicule and insult the nuts who believe such theories. It's just not that important to me, nor to anyone else for that matter.

But with the God-haters and God, things are quite different. Although they claim to be Atheists or agnostics, my suspicion is they are anything but. It appears they are devout believers in God, who fully understand the power of God and how much God influences others who believe in Him. To put it in simple terms, they fear God. They are afraid if they do not stand up and fight God with all their might, God may become a bigger influence and that wouldn't be good for them, for whatever reason.

Most of the time, these reasons center around that person's life choices. They have totally abandoned the God they very much believe in, so they can be unaccountable for their moral behaviors. As long as there is "no god" to judge them, they can do whatever they please and there are no consequences. It's important that we understand, any time someone is doing something immoral or wrong, they had rather have company. This provides a codependency, a way they can somehow justify their behavior to themselves.

So this is why the God-haters persist on message boards and forums, to 'recruit' people over to their way of thinking. They believe they can ridicule and cajole people into being ashamed of their beliefs and those people will ultimately join their faction. If nothing else, it is 'therapeutic' for them to vent their anger and vitriol toward the God they know is real, and they are almost certain to meet up with others who are doing the same thing.

It's the dominant religion here.

Muslims christians (which kind?) Mormons Quaker’s jehovas and Jews. Sure there may be a god but now you say it visited?

Mixed bag of nuts. You just happen to be a Christian nut

My mom created me. She didn't know anything other than take my dads pee pee and put it in her yoo hoo. She is intelligent I guess but how much information did she need to make me?

How much information does a chicken need to know to lay and egg? Yet even a stupid chicken can create life.

The big bang is like the chicken. In fact a chicken is smarter because it has a brain. DING wants to believe that an intelligent creator created the big bang and then purposely created us like a scientist in a lab.

In other words Ding thinks some god that looks like us is sitting in his laboratory and intentionally making birds and mosqueto and fish and frogs. He's thinking it through. He's doing it for a reason. There is a purpose.

Where I think that the single cell just multiplied by itself and because the diversity that we see today. No god told the single cell to split one day. It just did. God didn't decide to make polar bears. Nature happened and it wasn't intelligent design.
That's not what I believe. Why you gotta go and misstate me like that, bro?

You mad?
Sorry I meant boss. I get you two mixed up

So billions of years later our earth is formed and cooled and water is put on it and single cell life starts and eventually all the diversity you see exists.

But that's the part you're not explaining with scientific observation and testable hypothesis. You make this incredible jump from inorganic elements to organic life without any explanation, and then you make another series of incredible leaps to eventually come up with humans. None of what you are claiming has any evident basis in science or biology. It is absolutely no different than claiming an Intelligent Designer did it.
Inside a giant star is where we were created. That’s where all life came from. You think a god proofed life onto the planet.
It also says a talking snake talked

very telling because it is the most forged of the three desert documents that have no physical foundation for their beliefs transposed as religions.

You never could understand allegory.

So until the "serpent" you were on board with God creating existence...
Which means you believed God created the universe until you didn't believe that God could create a non-human that could talk.
Very telling.

How many of you idiots would praise a king in the white house with the power to order you to worship him or he'll have you killed???

I doubt very many...That is god. Praise him or else! And he'll as you do praise him will kill your kids, your wife and make your life shitty for his own enjoyment at a time of his choosen.

He will give you cancer
He will order his people to kill each other
Rape women
Dads will fuck their daughters
etc

Where is that?????

Where is that?????
Genesis 3 / Hebrew - English Bible / Mechon-Mamre
Of course, sealy never reads anything in context.
It's the Internet PhD syndrome.

I certainly do find you amusing. But not in an innocent childish fashion. Your belief is insidious. This belief in a deity is anything but innocent. Too many people die as a result. I can't believe you really wrote all that. It was tedious.

I certainly do find you amusing. But not in an innocent childish fashion. Your belief is insidious. This belief in a deity is anything but innocent. Too many people die as a result. I can't believe you really wrote all that. It was tedious.
More humans have been murdered by atheists than by any religion.
Atheist dictators simply worship themselves.

Just look right past the 200 million people murdered by militant atheist nations. After all that was way back in the 20th century, right?

How many of you idiots would praise a king in the white house with the power to order you to worship him or he'll have you killed???

I doubt very many...That is god. Praise him or else! And he'll as you do praise him will kill your kids, your wife and make your life shitty for his own enjoyment at a time of his choosen.

He will give you cancer
He will order his people to kill each other
Rape women
Dads will fuck their daughters
etc
He mad.

Where is that?????
Genesis 3 / Hebrew - English Bible / Mechon-Mamre
Of course, sealy never reads anything in context.
It's the Internet PhD syndrome.

In Genesis 3, Eve interacts with a serpent. That serpent is clearly identified in the Bible, culminating in Revelations 20 : 2 which reads:

"And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years..."

In short, the story is about Eve and a fallen Angel named Satan.

Forum List

Back