Why do the God-haters persist?

What the hell does this have to do with speaking up for the truth against ass clowns who want to lie and manipulate the facts? YES... I very often DO find myself defending Christians against your type. It does not mean I am a Christian, it just means that I really dislike lying ass clowns more.

You aren't defending Christians.
You are defending the Jesus of scripture, which you already have stated they got wrong.
Your such a weak thinker.

See here you are lying some more because you just can't help yourself. I have never said "they got it wrong" with regard to what Christians believe. I've said that I personally don't believe in the religious doctrine. They may be 100% correct, I don't know. Why don't you stop lying and manipulating everything I say and argue like a real man? If I am such a weal thinker, that shouldn't be a problem for a brainiac such as yourself. So stop being dishonest and trying to distort everything out of context so you can try and look big, and just debate me on the merits of what I say?

He's incapable, simple as that. :D

You aren't defending Christians.
You are defending the Jesus of scripture, which you already have stated they got wrong.
Your such a weak thinker.

See here you are lying some more because you just can't help yourself. I have never said "they got it wrong" with regard to what Christians believe. I've said that I personally don't believe in the religious doctrine. They may be 100% correct, I don't know. Why don't you stop lying and manipulating everything I say and argue like a real man? If I am such a weal thinker, that shouldn't be a problem for a brainiac such as yourself. So stop being dishonest and trying to distort everything out of context so you can try and look big, and just debate me on the merits of what I say?

I directly responded to him, using his own words from this very cited post of his.
You aren't responding to the argument here, however, at all.
You are on the sidelines in a pleated skirt, cheer leading.

Didn't you cum yet?

Spoken like BruceAlmighty.

th

Below the director of "BruceAlmighty" preaches the gospel to a rapt audience.

th

th
I can't say what I would do, but it's obvious how BruceAlmighty would spend his time.

Doesn't take much to leave the "holier than thou" high road, does it?
Welcome to the real forum!
LOL!

Jealousy... tsk, tsk... :eusa_naughty:

I directly responded to him, using his own words from this very cited post of his.

I'll happily be a cheerleader to Boss, he's on the winning team, or rather he is the winning team. It's driving you crazy, so yes, I'm content being amused with that. :D

You're a lot like Jake, you babble and spew words, but in the end never really say anything or make any assertions of your own that aren't based upon strawmen that you've built.

I'll happily be a cheerleader to Boss, he's on the winning team, or rather he is the winning team. It's driving you crazy, so yes, I'm content being amused with that. :D

You're a lot like Jake, you babble and spew words, but in the end never really say anything or make any assertions of your own that aren't based upon strawmen that you've built.

Your winning team member thinks your beloved scripture contains a completely inaccurate description of the god you pretend to follow and respect.
If strawmen are built by quoting the other guy, I guess I'm guilty.

On the topic of "good and evil" let me ask this question... If there were no evil, how could we recognize good? Would we be able to acknowledge or comprehend a universe of only good? Or perhaps, create our own "evil" which might otherwise have been simply a lesser good? Good and evil are subjective perception. There is no universal understanding. When Hitler was incinerating Jews, he believed it was good. When we dropped nukes on Japan to end WWII, was that good or evil? When someone aborts a child they know will suffer a lifetime of pain and mality, is that good or evil? We all have different perceptions.

The fact that humans conceptualize good and evil is a testament to the existence of spiritual nature. It is through human spiritual awareness we are able to rationalize good and evil.

holston: A person can conceptualize about a thing any number of ways without altering the essence of the thing which he is thinking.

There is no universal understanding.

since the reference for this thread is to God, it seems a bit lighthearted to suggest the terms of Good and Evil are not subject to a strict interpretation ... otherwise what is there to Hate. (Why do the God-haters persist?)

It is through human spiritual awareness we are able to rationalize good and evil.

* not everyone restricts spiritual awareness to humans as rather spiritual awareness is a universal conflict between good and evil for all living creatures ... in contrast to the Bible.

simply, it is not enough to rationalize what the two terms mean, for a Spirit to be freed the task is to conquer one to become the other - a freed Spirit can not be both simultaneously, the physiology is what enables the deliberation - it is God that determines from the outcome which Spirits will survive if even a decision is needed to be made.

conceptualization is what everyone has the ability to exercise, what is forbidden is allowing Evil to exist in a physical form and is the reason Satan is dead and any of those choosing Evil over Good will likewise perish.

You deny the existence of God, yet you just said he was despicable.

So you have a problem. Can't be both ways. If he doesn't exist, then he can't be despicable.
sure he can as already explained to you, fictional characters are as good or as evil as you wish them to be..

So you admit your depiction of God as angry, evil, or whatever is not based in reality.

And you're right. The God you want doesn't exist. The real God is pure love and righteousness.
false....funny how you inevitably misrepresent everything.god being god can be angry or not angry, it would be up to god to make that choice
if god were real and if the bible were true then god has already proven him or herself to be a capricious deity.
that of course is only if god existed, since there is no objective, testable evidence that god does or does not exist.
Your declaration that there is a reaL GOD...HAS NO BASIS IN REALITY..

Last edited:

:lol:

sure he can as already explained to you, fictional characters are as good or as evil as you wish them to be..

So you admit your depiction of God as angry, evil, or whatever is not based in reality.

And you're right. The God you want doesn't exist. The real God is pure love and righteousness.
false....funny how you inevitably misrepresent everything.god being god can be angry or not angry, it would be up to god to make that choice
if god were real and if the bible were true then god have already proven him or herself to be a capricious deity.
that of course is only if god existed, since there is no objective, testable evidence that god does or does not exist.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::lol:

What a fruit loop.

if god were real and if the bible were true then god have already proven him or herself to be a capricious deity.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::lol:

What a fruit loop.
why yes you are ,well you would be if mental illness was like a too sugary cereal.

We see them here everyday, interjecting their hate-filled insultuous attacks on the religious, mocking and ridiculing to a bizarre extreme, anything and everything to do with God. They largely profess to be "Atheists" although some, as if to denote a hint of reluctance to go quite that far, will claim agnosticism instead. Best play it safe if we're dealing with a super-force who can send you to the pits of hell for all eternity, eh? But they have a dirty little secret they don't want any of us to know. They are not, in fact, Atheists or agnostic.

True Atheists have absolutely no inclination to attack people who profess religious belief. If anything, they are amused by the "believers" and find them a bit of a novelty. Much like an adult who encounters a child believing in Santa or the Easter Bunny. There is no harm to the adult in such beliefs, the adult knows these are not real entities, and it's simply an amusement to them. In fact, they may even 'play along' with the idea, just in the name of fun. What does it hurt? No, you don't see hoards of smart-assed punks at the mall where Santa visits, ridiculing and belittling the people standing in line to see him. Message boards aren't clogged up with degenerate misfits decrying the belief of a giant bunny who brings candy and hides eggs, because it doesn't really matter to anyone that some people entertain this notion.

Oh but it's because those are just kids, Boss! Well okay, let's take the thousands of nutty conspiracy theories out there. Do you see any evidence of people devoting every waking hour to go on message boards and forums to "inform" these people how they are crazy and misinformed? Nope. It doesn't matter. As long as you know something is too far-fetched to be true, you could care less what other people think. If someone wants to think Elvis is still alive on some remote island, what difference does that make to me? I might be inclined to casually comment that I don't believe it, but I am certainly not devoting the bulk of my energy and time online to categorically try and refute any inkling of thought pertaining to such a theory. And I am certainly not going to the extreme efforts to ridicule and insult the nuts who believe such theories. It's just not that important to me, nor to anyone else for that matter.

But with the God-haters and God, things are quite different. Although they claim to be Atheists or agnostics, my suspicion is they are anything but. It appears they are devout believers in God, who fully understand the power of God and how much God influences others who believe in Him. To put it in simple terms, they fear God. They are afraid if they do not stand up and fight God with all their might, God may become a bigger influence and that wouldn't be good for them, for whatever reason.

Most of the time, these reasons center around that person's life choices. They have totally abandoned the God they very much believe in, so they can be unaccountable for their moral behaviors. As long as there is "no god" to judge them, they can do whatever they please and there are no consequences. It's important that we understand, any time someone is doing something immoral or wrong, they had rather have company. This provides a codependency, a way they can somehow justify their behavior to themselves.

So this is why the God-haters persist on message boards and forums, to 'recruit' people over to their way of thinking. They believe they can ridicule and cajole people into being ashamed of their beliefs and those people will ultimately join their faction. If nothing else, it is 'therapeutic' for them to vent their anger and vitriol toward the God they know is real, and they are almost certain to meet up with others who are doing the same thing.

Romans 1:20-32
King James Version (KJV)

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

You quoted 12 verses from a 2500 page book collection to show your favorite term was used once?
Well, compelling!
What do you think you have proved with your post?

Not my favorite term.. I never said that.
I think the whole of the chapter speaks for itself and further addresses the issue. I only highlighted specifically in the chapter what was being addressed in this thread.

King James Version (KJV)

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

You quoted 12 verses from a 2500 page book collection to show your favorite term was used once?
Well, compelling!

I think the whole of the chapter speaks for itself and further addresses the issue. I only highlighted specifically in the chapter what was being addressed in this thread.

I never said that.

the post says it for you ... are your issues, and the OP the same ?

King James Version (KJV)

Well, compelling!

See what I made magenta up above?
Are you now on the outs with the big guy too?

J4ust remember God haters. God loves you. It isn't his fault you all are living in sin so stop trying to blame him.

Isn't everyone?
Isn't that the point?
No one is without sin, no not one?

What is your point? You just seem to relish rubbing people's noses in it. Using their faith against them to judge and condemn like some sort of demigod. Christians believe Jesus died on the cross for their sins, that God sent Jesus so man could be redeemed from sin. Even someone like you, a fallen pastor who has forsaken God, need only ask forgiveness.

J4ust remember God haters. God loves you. It isn't his fault you all are living in sin so stop trying to blame him.

Isn't everyone?
Isn't that the point?

What is your point? You just seem to relish rubbing people's noses in it. Using their faith against them to judge and condemn like some sort of demigod. Christians believe Jesus died on the cross for their sins, that God sent Jesus so man could be redeemed from sin. Even someone like you, a fallen pastor who has forsaken God, need only ask forgiveness.

I'm not sure why you respond to this particular post with those comments. I think thebrucebeat has made much more judgmental and condemning posts.....this one was a pretty simple and pertinent group of questions. :dunno:

Isn't everyone?
Isn't that the point?

I'm not sure why you respond to this particular post with those comments. I think thebrucebeat has made much more judgmental and condemning posts.....this one was a pretty simple and pertinent group of questions. :dunno:

I'm not sure why you respond to me responding to this particular post... oh, wait, yes I do... it's because you think you're important. Since you lack a god, you've simply put yourself in charge of judgement and condemnation. You and your butt-buddy brucey have done nothing but distort context and manipulate words so you can denigrate others. This is supposed to compensate for your lack of intellectual ability, but it doesn't.

Yep... It was a group of questions, but they weren't pertinent, they were rhetorical and smug.

Forum List

Back