🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do we celebrate Independence Day?

I don't vote because the vast majority of voters on both sides are retards.

You'd better not bitch about the government then.

Instead I should vote for those chosen for me....

Enjoy your conspiracy theories and sense of victimhood, but don't bitch about the government if you choose to throw away your right as a citizen.

Shuddup, weeaboo. Buy another Naruto action figure.

No matter what happens in the election, you keep your mouth shut.

If I don't vote I'm throwing my vote away. If I vote third party I'm throwing my vote away. If I vote for the person you don't want me to I'm throwing my vote away. Just admit that you don't care who votes as long as they vote for the guy you want them to.

Enjoy your conspiracy theories and sense of victimhood, but don't bitch about the government if you choose to throw away your right as a citizen.

Who do you think a non-voter should vote for if they like nobody nominated? Your guy. That's who.

Write in

If I don't vote I'm throwing my vote away. If I vote third party I'm throwing my vote away. If I vote for the person you don't want me to I'm throwing my vote away. Just admit that you don't care who votes as long as they vote for the guy you want them to.

I don't give a shit who you vote for. Just don't shirk your duty as a citizen and bitch about government later.

Who do you think a non-voter should vote for if they like nobody nominated? Your guy. That's who.

Write in

At least I would have left my house and wasted time to feel good. At least I can say I didn't throw away my vote by throwing away my time. I accomplished so much. I could have been doing my dishes, but at least I voted for Phillip McGillicutty.

These folks don't know.

But I'm sure they're full of self esteem 'n stuff.

Sad.

i always wonder why people commemorate trading one set of rulers for another set. The revolutionary war only benefited the elite white land owners. The rest of your white ancestors were poor. I think that was the beginning of the myth of trickle down economics.

i always wonder why people commemorate trading one set of rulers for another set. The revolutionary war only benefited the elite white land owners. The rest of your white ancestors were poor. I think that was the beginning of the myth of trickle down economics.
Why don't you live in Kenya for awhile?

Why don't you live in Kenya for awhile?
My people arent from Kenya. I did stay in Senegal for 2 weeks. Does that make you happy.?

These folks don't know.

Sad.

Cool. Interviewing drunk or stoned people at the beach to make yourself feel better about having man boobs is a great way to celebrate the 4th.

Indian, sorry, Native American, verbal history was also enhanced, embellished, purified and modified with each successive generation.

That is how we know that Indians, sorry, Native Americans, all loved each other, they never waged wars one tribe against another, only killed what they ate and never ever littered the land with plastic cups and fast food take out containers.
They are Aboriginal Americans. I was born here, so that makes me a Native American. Only, I drop the native part and just go with American.

These folks don't know.

Sad.

Mac....the story of independence day goes way back. There was a guy named George Washington who was appointed president of the coalition of states. Now, in order for him to achieve such lofty status, he needed to have supporters, with money. You know, people who wanted HIM to be in that office, and to do that he had to have money and lots of it.

After Mr. Washington was in power one of his supporters came to him and wanted help. This man stated that as the primary leader in the then fledgling fireworks industry, it would help him and his associates tremendously if the president could set aside a day of celebration for for all the shooting and bombing and shit they did to make the country, and what better way to relive all that then by exploding small incendiary devices and eating BBQ and getting drunk? So Washington helped his crony out by creating the 4th of July and we have had fireworks to blow up shit with ever since thanks to one man, Theodore J. Allen Claymore, and his dad, John Howitzer Claymore

Seriously though, Mr. Dice has a hidden agenda don't ya know? Well in case not, his videos ALWAYS show two very important points, repeatedly! ;)

I’m in my 40’s…I’ve seen videos like this on television ever since I can recall

I’ve always wondered what the point was. I mean do the people who do the interviewing have an agenda to enlighten, to alarm, to try to feel smug and superior??? Yes there are people out there who are illiterate as to our history. If you were to ask me to play a note on a piano, I couldn’t tell you what key delivers what note. If you were to ask 100 others, I’m sure you’d get bewilderment and confusion also while others see a simple question. Is there some recommendation for what people “should know”? You can get through life just fine without knowing who Alan Shepherd was or who General MacArthur was or who Teddy Roosevelt was. Is not knowing who John Hancock was any more or less tragic?

Yes of course, unless you studied piano and music theory in school, then you certainly would know some of that! Sort of like they teach history in school. I haven't been to school in over 40 years, yet I can answer most of the questions he asks in the video. LMAO!

I wonder why anyone cares what others know or don’t know
. I'm not surprised you would say that. After all, the Democrat Party wouldn't let slaves and later freed slave blacks get a decent education. For cover, they would say what you said.

Last edited:
I wonder why anyone cares what others know or don’t know
. I'm not surprised you would say that. After all, the Democrat Party wouldn't let slaves and later freed slave blacks get a decent education. For cover, they would say what you said.

If you had more republicans like Lincoln, your "party" wouldn't be circling the drain. Have fun watching it die. I know I am.

Forum List

Back