šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Why do we celebrate Independence Day?

Iā€™m in my 40ā€™sā€¦Iā€™ve seen videos like this on television ever since I can recall

Iā€™ve always wondered what the point was. I mean do the people who do the interviewing have an agenda to enlighten, to alarm, to try to feel smug and superior??? Yes there are people out there who are illiterate as to our history. If you were to ask me to play a note on a piano, I couldnā€™t tell you what key delivers what note. If you were to ask 100 others, Iā€™m sure youā€™d get bewilderment and confusion also while others see a simple question. Is there some recommendation for what people ā€œshould knowā€? You can get through life just fine without knowing who Alan Shepherd was or who General MacArthur was or who Teddy Roosevelt was. Is not knowing who John Hancock was any more or less tragic?
Jay Leno used to have a blast interviewing morons like these.

The point of the humor is how bad American public education has become.

I think it is quite funny too.

In one of his joke streams Leno pointed out that American high school kids masturbate more than Japanese kids do -- it's the only thing they are better at.

To be a ā€œredā€ state, you have to have 1 more vote for the GOP slate of electors than any other party. But please donā€™t let facts confuse you.

That plus a track record in the past 2 elections (2012 & 2008) of voting for the GOP -- both the Robber Baron Romney and the Old Fogie McCain.

No question Calif is Red.

Iā€™m in my 40ā€™sā€¦Iā€™ve seen videos like this on television ever since I can recall

Iā€™ve always wondered what the point was. I mean do the people who do the interviewing have an agenda to enlighten, to alarm, to try to feel smug and superior??? Yes there are people out there who are illiterate as to our history. If you were to ask me to play a note on a piano, I couldnā€™t tell you what key delivers what note. If you were to ask 100 others, Iā€™m sure youā€™d get bewilderment and confusion also while others see a simple question. Is there some recommendation for what people ā€œshould knowā€? You can get through life just fine without knowing who Alan Shepherd was or who General MacArthur was or who Teddy Roosevelt was. Is not knowing who John Hancock was any more or less tragic?
Jay Leno used to have a blast interviewing morons like these.

The point of the humor is how bad American public education has become.

I think it is quite funny too.

That I can buy. Not sure why anyone would be partaking in it from a distance howeverā€¦.

But just so I can get my jollies and make everyone else feel stupidā€¦.without any help at all take this test from 104 years ago. I, of course, got them all rightā€¦

You have an hour:

bcschoolexam1912sm.jpg

Iā€™d rather people not become fathers before they are ready than to be able to know Washington or his cabinet. One doesnā€™t affect me very much, the other means that weā€™ll probably be sponsoring his son or daughter as she is passed from County to State jails for her life.

Now if the question was knowing how to slip a condom onto a banana vs. knowing why the settlers came to the new world, why the colonies were called, ahem, the colonies, what the trigger mechanisms were for the revolutionary war etcā€¦ youā€™re on to something.

See, what you guys are talking about is trivia. I would wager, if I sat here and thought about it, I could name all the Presidents in order without looking it up. Or come very close. I would wager I could name all of the Mercury Astronautsā€¦put the major battles of the Civil War in order which they occurred. Probably name most foreign capitols, all state capitols, and run down the list of people on the various denominations of currency we have. And the prize for that is ___________. Nothing. It just doesnā€™t come up out side the universe of bar bets. When was the last time you were asked? Did it matter if you got it wrong?

Condoms on banana's both protects vaginas from the banana and also is good practice for protecting the girlie from a pregnancy before her boyfriend can support her and the kid.

Putting a condom on a banana is definitely the most important thing a girlie will ever learn in this life.

If all girlies both black and white knew how to do this then we would not need abortions nor welfare for single mothers with dependent children.

And if the girlie can crush the banana with her vagina then I would say she is definitely a KEEPER !!!

I wonder how many of those interviewees can name all the Kardashians and who they're dating.

I wonder why anyone cares what others know or donā€™t know.

Because some of these idiots are actually voting.

Ahh, one who wants to bring back the confederacy err literacy test I see.

I don't vote because the vast majority of voters on both sides are retards.

You'd better not bitch about the government then.

I wonder how many of those interviewees can name all the Kardashians and who they're dating.

Instead I should vote for those chosen for me, and whine 4-8 years later that they didn't do what I wanted like both parties have done for decades. Admit you people are retarded, and have no right to pick our leaders after decades of failure, or don't bitch when they fail you. Don't call your last 3 candidates RINOs, or admit that you suck at picking candidates.

Instead I should vote for those chosen for me....

Enjoy your conspiracy theories and sense of victimhood, but don't bitch about the government if you choose to throw away your right as a citizen.

Enjoy your conspiracy theories and sense of victimhood, but don't bitch about the government if you choose to throw away your right as a citizen.

Shuddup, weeaboo. Buy another Naruto action figure.

No matter what happens in the election, you keep your mouth shut.

No matter what happens in the election, you keep your mouth shut.

Who do you think a non-voter should vote for if they like nobody nominated? Your guy. That's who.

Forum List

Back