Why do you Lefties become Lefties?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
The ideals of the Left hardly align with those of our founders, they hardly align with traditional American values, culture and behavior. Most of us were groomed by those before us to be all that is “AMERICAN”....So I ask, what makes you lean Left and what links left-leaners to the Democrat Party?

The ideals of the Left hardly align with those of our founders, they hardly align with traditional American values, culture and behavior. Most of us were groomed by those before us to be all that is “AMERICAN”....So I ask, what makes you lean Left and what links left-leaners to the Democrat Party?
I believe it's because MOST of them have been brainwashed by our hideously biased media. The others were probably just dumb to begin with.

The righties are so wronger. You should look at the constitution again and see just how wrong the right is.

The righties are so wronger. You should look at the constitution again and see just how wrong the right is.
"Wronger"? You need to work on that grammar, Sparky. It's no surprise you're a dimwitted Lefty. You're welcome.

I learned to question everything and everyone at a young age. I do not take what is said as gospel and very little of what is written is accepted until it is backed up by verifiable sources.

i'm not gonna take these attacks on "leftists" anymore. I'M PART OF THE WORKING CLASS. THOSE JOBS ARE GONE. CORPORATE AMERICA HAS STOLEN THE WEALTH OF OUR COUNTRY FOR 30 YEARS. LET'S TAKE IT BACK. I'M PISSED!

i'm also organizing for Mayor Pete with my passion. change is right here. it begins with us!

thank you all!

"Wronger"? You need to work on that grammar, Sparky. It's no surprise you're a dimwitted Lefty. You're welcome.
If you are not right you are wronger. As in so wrong.

If you are not right you are wronger. As in so wrong.
Nice try, dimwitted one. "Wronger" is NOT a word. Try again after the brainwashing has worn off. You're welcome.

I learned to question everything and everyone at a young age. I do not take what is said as gospel and very little of what is written is accepted until it is backed up by verifiable sources.

so in other words you're incapable of independent thought
Another wronger!! Independent thought is predicated on having information that is correct and then to understand the meaning of said information. Also it is very important to logical people to be independent of pre-conceived ideas.

They fear making their own way in life because they're losers and need the gov to take the place of mommy and daddy.
That is why repukes love the conservative way, no change, no questioning the policies, no thought.

so in other words you're incapable of independent thought
Another wronger!! Independent thought is predicated on having information that is correct and then to understand the meaning of said information. Also it is very important to logical people to be independent of pre-conceived ideas.

No, you'll cherry pick the information that causes you the least cognitive dissonance.

Forum List

Back