🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do you support a man that aims to weaken this country?

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
Why?
He doesn't have any solutions for anything
-No solutions to improve education: 22nd in math and science currently.
-HIs ideas on infrastructure won't go to the areas needing the repairs anyways....The rich will just take the money and move it offshore like they always do.
-His ideas on healthcare will kill hundreds of thousands at the minimum and remove 24-30 million people from healthcare. Do you really think this won't raise the cost of healthcare as the insurance companies will then have more power to raise prices on you? Do you really believe going back to something worse then before Obamacare that already shown to be a cluster fuck is going to work...I don't. Nearly everyone of the 34 nations ahead of us in healthcare have single payer...Why not? Oh'yesss, you hate government so you have to make up something that has never either been tried before or go back to the blood thirsty corporate system we had before.....
-China is catching up in science and tech....What is your solution to counter them? Cuts! Do you really think losing our edge in these areas are going to keep us ahead militarily? They're already creating a 5th generation fighter that can go toe to toe with our best and will likely not have any trouble advancing ahead now that you're cutting and gutting science and tech investment.
-Our middle class is falling apart as the wealth is heading upwards! What do you do, you cut taxes for the people that are doing it. You pull all and everything that could rebuild that middle class away as you're doing it. History shows that anti-trust and unions created our middle class but you don't care to understand this.

Nothing you do helps maintain this nation as a great world power...You just don't care to consider that your policies are going to sink this nation and scare off the few friends that we do have.

Why?
-HIs ideas on infrastructure won't go to the areas needing the repairs anyways....The rich will just take the money and move it offshore like they always do.
-His ideas on healthcare will kill hundreds of thousands at the minimum and remove 24-30 million people from healthcare. Do you really think this won't raise the cost of healthcare as the insurance companies will then have more power to raise prices on you? Do you really believe going back to something worse then before Obamacare that already shown to be a cluster fuck is going to work...I don't. Nearly everyone of the 34 nations ahead of us in healthcare have single payer...Why not? Oh'yesss, you hate government so you have to make up something that has never either been tried before or go back to the blood thirsty corporate system we had before.....
-China is catching up in science and tech....What is your solution to counter them? Cuts! Do you really think losing our edge in these areas are going to keep us ahead militarily? They're already creating a 5th generation fighter that can go toe to toe with our best and will likely not have any trouble advancing ahead now that you're cutting and gutting science and tech investment.
-Our middle class is falling apart as the wealth is heading upwards! What do you do, you cut taxes for the people that are doing it. You pull all and everything that could rebuild that middle class away as you're doing it. History shows that anti-trust and unions created our middle class but you don't care to understand this.

Nothing you do helps maintain this nation as a great world power...You just don't care to consider that your policies are going to sink this nation and scare off the few friends that we do have.

I didn't support Obama.

Matthew voted for Obama twice then posts this.

Matthew might be more retarded then tigerred.

Why?

Ho long have you been suffering from these types of paranoid delusions?

Matthew voted for Obama twice then posts this.

Matthew might be more retarded then tigerred.
The only thing I've seen here is trying to marginalise the poster. What I've not seen is anybody arguing the merit of his points. Why would that be?

Why?

Your beloved federal "gubermint" took over the educational system with the help of the tax-free foundations of the elites (Reference Norman Dodd) and as far as the infrastructure goes? That has been purposely neglected in spite of all the taxes and fees that people pay....the income tax doesn't fund this corporate entity that you worship as "government". The Clintons gave the Chi-coms the key to the patent office much like FDR did the USSR in the lead up to WWII (Reference Major George Jordan's Diaries)

You have the unmitigated gall to bitch about the fall of the middle class when we had 8 years of the Barrypuppet doing his best to sweep away the remnants of it? Seriously, you have to be the lamest excuse for a poster not only here but any other website. You are a fucking joke in search of the proverbial punch line. Anyone that would take you seriously is just as stupid and as uninformed as you are....and sadly, you do have some company.

Wow. What an unnecessarily inflammatory thread title...at least I think it is....whatever...

In fairness, I don't believe Trump aims to weaken the U.S., but I could be mistaken for as a critical thinker/listener, I find it very hard to trust in, rely upon, believe, etc. much of anything that man says. Whether he aims to weaken the country, however, is less important to me than is whether the policies he says he wants to implement indeed do just that, be it one or two hugely deleterious policies or an assemblage of them that do so in the manner of "death by a thousand cuts." What concerns me is that almost all of his intended policies fall somewhere on the spectrum that has those two "approaches" as its endpoints, and even the few that don't are, AFAIC, wastefully innocuous or ill suited to their desired end.

Wow. What an unnecessarily inflammatory thread title...at least I think it is....whatever...

In fairness, I don't believe Trump aims to weaken the U.S., but I could be mistaken for as a critical thinker/listener, I find it very hard to trust in, rely upon, believe, etc. much of anything that man says. Whether he aims to weaken the country, however, is less important to me than is whether the policies he says he wants to implement indeed do just that, be it one or two hugely deleterious policies or an assemblage of them that do so in the manner of "death by a thousand cuts." What concerns me is that almost all of his intended policies fall somewhere on the spectrum that has those two "approaches" as its endpoints, and even the few that don't are, AFAIC, wastefully innocuous or ill suited to their desired end.

So, "Mr Man-Made Global Warming"? I replied to your dissertation on another thread and I eagerly await your reply.

BTW, as someone that understands how this Ponzi scheme works that is the fiat/debt slavery system? I would give President Trump an "A" based on what he has to work with when it comes to trying to steer this bus from running off the cliff thus far. I would love to see him audit the Fed bankers and then nationalize it and confiscate the ill-gotten gains of the 13 shareholding families but that is simply wishful thinking.....the last president that tried to bypass the Fed was JFK and we all know how that turned out. Thoughts?????

Why?

Ho long have you been suffering from these types of paranoid delusions?

Why?
-
Please pull your head out of your ass...

True, as long as we are talking about those in high school now. So explain what Trump's plan is.

-HIs ideas on infrastructure won't go to the areas needing the repairs anyways
What ideas he had he just assured conservative groups, won't be in the budget. So how is Trump making infrastructure better?
-His ideas on healthcare will kill hundreds of thousands at the minimum and remove 24-30 million people from healthcare.
True, at least as far as people can estimate. So is more people dying desirable if your a Trump supporter?

Nearly everyone of the 34 nations ahead of us in healthcare have single payer
True, although of course it all depends how you define better. To me better is what saves the most lives. Why is Trump's plan better then single payer?

China is catching up in science and tech....What is your solution to counter them?
Answer that one please?

Our middle class is falling apart as the wealth is heading upwards!
The wealth gap has been increasing steadily, considering Trump just signed 16 waivers for his staff on ethics, why do you think he will even want to do anything about it?

Last edited:
True, as long as we are talking about those in high school now. So explain what Trump's plan is.

-HIs ideas on infrastructure won't go to the areas needing the repairs anyways
What ideas he had he just assured conservative groups, won't be in the budget. So how is Trump making infrastructure better?
-His ideas on healthcare will kill hundreds of thousands at the minimum and remove 24-30 million people from healthcare.
True, at least as far as people can estimate. So is more people dying desirable if your a Trump supporter?

Nearly everyone of the 34 nations ahead of us in healthcare have single payer
True, although of course it all depends how you define better. To me better is what saves the most lives. Why is Trump's plan better then single payer?

China is catching up in science and tech....What is your solution to counter them?
Answer that one please?

Our middle class is falling apart as the wealth is heading upwards!
The wealth gap has been increasing steadily, considering Trump just signed 16 waivers for his staff on ethics, why do you think he will even want to do anything about it?

Why?

1) even Dems like the selection of Secretary of education, Betsy DeVos
2)school vouchers
3)education is mainly the responsibility through State and local levels which property taxes fund
4)by removing people of criminal elements school is less stressed and less threatening in succeeding.
5)by removing illegal residents financial burdens lessen and schools can spend more on our citizens actual education instead of graffitti removal and interpreters. *L*

Make up stuff much? You provide no example or sources, just propaganda
=epic failed argument.

Umm you forgot to change your fictitious propaganda numbers from the original draft to the fixed bill then to the new Polished bill which passed the House but will be changed and polished again in passing through the Senate. There weren't that many people enrolled in Obama care to lose that many millions and in Obama care collapse with no insurers wanting to insure this disaster there'd be none insured. Using your sky is falling tactic every man woman and child therefore would die. Brilliant!
Hundreds of thousands didn't die before coverage, how do they magically die now?
Are they falling off Hillary's ego trip or Obamas? Get a grip learn how bills work.

- Do you really think this won't raise the cost of healthcare as the insurance companies will then have more power to raise prices on you?
Your party created this ludicrous idea and your the atheists who believes morality is up to every insurer who gouges us gladly or is it they have to because of all the hypocondriacs and careless or selfish inconsiderate people take advantage or more readily use the healthcare?

Now I noticed you selectively avoided Jobs, economy, foreign relations and tougher stance on unstable entities and terrorism.
Tougher stance on crime and drugs that induce crime. You avoid lower gov't contract costs, gov't waste, removing wasteful redundancies, bringing corps and their jobs back to the country, positive energetic can do attitude in moving forward which fervor is gobally far reaching. The let's finally do something attitude is soreadong globally, instead of kicking the can down the road to haunt our children and grandchildren.
You don't find that important because for 8 years your party kicked the can down the road forfeiting our offsprings future including hyper raising the debt.

Last edited:
What unnecessary, inflammatory remarks on this OP. The Alt Right can't meet the points, so they fail and attack the poster.

So if you anything worth while to say in defense of the President, who clearly is in the hands of America's enemies to weaken our wonderful country, do so, please.

What unnecessary, inflammatory remarks on this OP. The Alt Right can't meet the points, so they fail and attack the poster.

So if you anything worth while to say in defense of the President, who clearly is in the hands of America's enemies to weaken our wonderful country, do so, please.

False statement, I never responded with
Ad Hominem and refuted each point.
You don't tell us who or which post and leave sources=epic failed response excuse.

Furthermore your comment is a deflection from what you do in responding to other posts, because remember you are the one who was temp banned for attacking posters and not refuting the substance of the posts.
Unlike you I can source these with proof:

Post by: JakeStarkey , 5/10/17 at 10:48 AM
"You are so illiterate, little fox."

July 22, 2016 at 5:35 PM
JakeStarkey quoted;
Come on, bobby, you promised your keepers you would take your meds if they let you out for the coming weekend!

6/28/16 4:55pm Post by: JakeStarkey:
Ha Shev is criminally insane and SYTFE is simply goofy

4/17/16 5:04 PM
Post by: JakeStarkey:
What a stupid thing to say, but you are Comrade Stupid on this Board. You and I both know why you want the Rule of Man to replace the Rule of Law.

4/17/16 7:47 PM
Post by: JakeStarkey;
;) I own blaylock. You know if you took his brain out and dropped it in a pot and shook it, it would sound like a pea bouncing in a kettle drum.

4/18/16 8:44 AM
You are the sheep, DF, and your kind will not win with your candidate. Read the links carefully. Come back and apologize for being a doofus.

4/18/16 2:48 PM
JakeStarkey quoted:
HaShev is a boob and his followers are boobies.

So we see the inflamatory attack the poster is you and you are merely deflecting everything you do onto your opponents just as Dems the MSM and Clinton have constantly been doing.
=the mirror reflection self examination is your friend, everytime you speak ask yourself, am I speaking about my opponent or really speaking about me and my own party. ADMISSION (as part of Teshuva) IS THE FIRST STEP TO RECOVERY.

False statement, I never responded with
Ad Hominem and refuted each point.
You don't tell us who or which post and leave sources=epic failed response excuse.

Furthermore your comment is a deflection from what you do in responding to other posts, because remember you are the one who was temp banned for attacking posters and not refuting the substance of the posts.
Unlike you I can source these with proof:

Post by: JakeStarkey , 5/10/17 at 10:48 AM
"You are so illiterate, little fox."

July 22, 2016 at 5:35 PM
JakeStarkey quoted;
Come on, bobby, you promised your keepers you would take your meds if they let you out for the coming weekend!

6/28/16 4:55pm Post by: JakeStarkey:
Ha Shev is criminally insane and SYTFE is simply goofy

4/17/16 5:04 PM
What a stupid thing to say, but you are Comrade Stupid on this Board. You and I both know why you want the Rule of Man to replace the Rule of Law.

4/17/16 7:47 PM
Post by: JakeStarkey;
;) I own blaylock. You know if you took his brain out and dropped it in a pot and shook it, it would sound like a pea bouncing in a kettle drum.

4/18/16 8:44 AM
You are the sheep, DF, and your kind will not win with your candidate. Read the links carefully. Come back and apologize for being a doofus.

4/18/16 2:48 PM
JakeStarkey quoted:
HaShev is a boob and his followers are boobies.

So we see the inflamatory attack the poster is you and you are merely deflecting everything you do onto your opponents just as Dems the MSM and Clinton have constantly been doing.
=the mirror reflection self examination is your friend, everytime you speak ask yourself, am I speaking about my opponent or really speaking about me and my own party. ADMISSION (as part of Teshuva) IS THE FIRST STEP TO RECOVERY.
yep.

Yep, HaShev keeps a list of me correcting him after he attacks me? He does not tell you that. ;) It's the cover up that gets him. The Alt Right never learns, particularly the pretend Messiahs.

So HaShev supports the OP. He supports the president who is weakening America.

Forum List

Back