Why does anybody think concealed carry is a good idea?

You own guns because you like guns and they make you feel like a man. I own guns because they kill things, their only purpose.

That you resort to this petty "You own guns to feel like a man" when you do not know me shows your own ignorance and lack of an argument. Sad really.

As I said, I own guns for a variety of reasons. I like to hunt, target shoot, and enjoy the history involved in firearms. That I have a loaded gun available for defense does not change my manliness. I am all the man I need to be.
American men aren't men, and haven't been for ages. Just pussies with attitude, like you.

Making claims about someone you do not know. Yeah, that makes for such a great debate.

I have no need to prove my manliness. But then, you seem very concerned about it. Project much?
Nope, but I got 12,0000 posts of watching baby dicks polish their Big Shiny Black penis replacements.

You have nothing of the kind. You have no more arguments left and have resorted to the gun = penis nonsense that so many of your ilk do.

Absolutely classic.

The problem with the penis gun connection is that it ignores the simple fact that many many women carry guns. Probably more women than men.

Nope, but I got 12,0000 posts of watching baby dicks polish their Big Shiny Black penis replacements.

You have nothing of the kind. You have no more arguments left and have resorted to the gun = penis nonsense that so many of your ilk do.

Absolutely classic.
That's what they are, to those who don't know they are good for one thing only, and aren't honest about. Fags like a big dick, and you faggots like ones even bigger. End of story.

Your statement that I own guns because I have a small dick implies you know how big my dick is. You don't.

Also, your claim that a gun in the home is more likely to kill someone in the family than a criminal does not show that guns in the home are dangerous. Your own link stated that there are around 700 to 800 accidental shooting deaths (and every one was due to violating a simple set of safety rules, including proper storage). There are 65 million gun owners in the US. do that math.
I've done it. And 20K of them will blow their brains out each year when there are only 32K total firearm deaths. It's math dummy.

No, that does not priove those suicides would not happen if there were no guns available. It simply proves that 20k or so people truly wanted to die. People don't use a gun when they are trying to get attention. So those people actually wanted to die. If they want to die, they can find a way without a gun.

That you think the math proves anything shows that you have no clue what the figures actually mean.
It proves that a gun is the easiest way to kill yourself, and that with only 32,000 gun deaths total each year, and 20,000 of them being suicides, the most likely person to die by a gun is the person who owns it. You can't spin away from that, it's math.

You just keep having faith in your guns and your god little man, but I know the numbers.

You really try to say something without saying anything, don't you?

You know the numbers? Then look at the deaths of the family members in your claim, and remove the accidental shootings and the incidents in which a gun was not properly stored. That will reduce the numbers by a significant margin, and ruin the claim. Otherwise it is only domestic violence (none here) and having the criminal take your gun away because you had it out and did not use it.

As for the "god" reference, are you still claiming I am a Christian?
Suicides, accidental deaths, and people shooting their own family members. It's math dummies. The guns kill the owners, and their families.

And suicides will happen whether there is a gun available or not. There are 700 to 800 accidental shooting deaths and 9,000 or so gun murders. There are 65 million gun owners. All your statement proves is that gun owners are unlikely to kill an intruder. It does not prove guns in the home are dangerous.
20,000 people blowing their own brains out each year says there just might be an issue dummy.

Yes, there are issues that make them want to die. The gun is not the reason that they wanted to die. It is ignorant to claim that. The gun is not the reason, and certainly not the only method.
The gun is the method dummy, and that doesn't change the fact the the person most likely to die from a gun is the asshole who bought the fucking thing in the first place. Clear now?

That you resort to this petty "You own guns to feel like a man" when you do not know me shows your own ignorance and lack of an argument. Sad really.

As I said, I own guns for a variety of reasons. I like to hunt, target shoot, and enjoy the history involved in firearms. That I have a loaded gun available for defense does not change my manliness. I am all the man I need to be.
American men aren't men, and haven't been for ages. Just pussies with attitude, like you.

Making claims about someone you do not know. Yeah, that makes for such a great debate.

I have no need to prove my manliness. But then, you seem very concerned about it. Project much?

Absolutely classic.

The problem with the penis gun connection is that it ignores the simple fact that many many women carry guns. Probably more women than men.
Not even close. That is also math. And for the rapist, free sex and a free gun. What a deal.

Self-Reported Gun Ownership in U.S. Is Highest Since 1993

Absolutely classic.
That's what they are, to those who don't know they are good for one thing only, and aren't honest about. Fags like a big dick, and you faggots like ones even bigger. End of story.

Your statement that I own guns because I have a small dick implies you know how big my dick is. You don't.

Also, your claim that a gun in the home is more likely to kill someone in the family than a criminal does not show that guns in the home are dangerous. Your own link stated that there are around 700 to 800 accidental shooting deaths (and every one was due to violating a simple set of safety rules, including proper storage). There are 65 million gun owners in the US. do that math.
I've done it. And 20K of them will blow their brains out each year when there are only 32K total firearm deaths. It's math dummy.

No, that does not priove those suicides would not happen if there were no guns available. It simply proves that 20k or so people truly wanted to die. People don't use a gun when they are trying to get attention. So those people actually wanted to die. If they want to die, they can find a way without a gun.

That you think the math proves anything shows that you have no clue what the figures actually mean.
It proves that a gun is the easiest way to kill yourself, and that with only 32,000 gun deaths total each year, and 20,000 of them suicides, the most likely person to die by a gun is the person who owns it. You can't spin away from that, it's math.

I am not spinning anything. 65 million gun owners and 32k gun deaths means 0.049% of the gun owners had a death. And that is only if all 9k of the murders were committed by legal gun owners.

More than 99.9% of gun owners will not be involved in a murder, suicide, or accidental shooting death. That is the real math that you cannot spin.

You know the numbers? Then look at the deaths of the family members in your claim, and remove the accidental shootings and the incidents in which a gun was not properly stored. That will reduce the numbers by a significant margin, and ruin the claim. Otherwise it is only domestic violence (none here) and having the criminal take your gun away because you had it out and did not use it.

Suicides, accidental deaths, and people shooting their own family members. It's math dummies. The guns kill the owners, and their families.

And suicides will happen whether there is a gun available or not. There are 700 to 800 accidental shooting deaths and 9,000 or so gun murders. There are 65 million gun owners. All your statement proves is that gun owners are unlikely to kill an intruder. It does not prove guns in the home are dangerous.
20,000 people blowing their own brains out each year says there just might be an issue dummy.

Yes, there are issues that make them want to die. The gun is not the reason that they wanted to die. It is ignorant to claim that. The gun is not the reason, and certainly not the only method.
The gun is the method dummy, and that doesn't change the fact the the person most likely to die from a gun is the asshole who bought the fucking thing in the first place. Clear now?

65 million gun owners and 32 thousand gun deaths. 99.9% of gun owners will not be involved in a gun death at all. Clear now?

Absolutely classic.

Not even close. That is also math. And for the rapist, free sex and a free gun. What a deal.

Only if the women refuse to use the gun.

The fact that you claim the reason people committed suicide is because they had a gun is the height of ridiculousness. And there is absolutely no evidence that not having a gun ever stopped someone who wanted to die from committing suicide.

Absolutely classic.

They don't get the chance. That's the problem, especially since nearly all women are raped by someone they know, and probably let in.

[
The fact that you claim the reason people committed suicide is because they had a gun is the height of ridiculousness.
I didn't claim that dummy. I said the most likely person to die by a gun is the owner, period.

You certainly tried to make it sound that way with your statement that with 20k gun suicides there must be some issue.

The fact is that in the overwhelming majority of homes with guns, no one will die. 99.9% of them, in fact.

65 million gun owners and 32 thousand gun deaths. 99.9% of gun owners will not be involved in a gun death at all. Clear now?
I know the math, and I own guns, to kill things. Now, who of those 32,000 deaths wasn't the gun owner? About 11,000. See the problem.

[
The fact that you claim the reason people committed suicide is because they had a gun is the height of ridiculousness.
I didn't claim that dummy. I said the most likely person to die by a gun is the owner, period.

You certainly tried to make it sound that way with your statement that with 20k gun suicides there must be some issue.

The fact is that in the overwhelming majority of homes with guns, no one will die. 99.9% of them, in fact.
Doesn't matter a fucking damn. They all have knives and the numbers on that are even better. Guns are used to kill their owners, period.

Absolutely classic.

They don't get the chance. That's the problem, especially since nearly all women are raped by someone they know, and probably let in.

And in those cases, it probably won't help. Unless it becomes violent and she is able to get away and get her gun before the rape happens.

Absolutely classic.

And in those cases, it probably won't help. Unless it becomes violent and she is able to get away and get her gun before the rape happens.
It doesn't help in nearly all cases, which is kind of the problem.

I know the math, and I own guns, to kill things. Now, who of those 32,000 deaths wasn't the gun owner? About 11,000. See the problem.

Yes, that there are too many suicides. But the gun is not the problem there.

But 99.9% of gun owners will not be involved in any gun death. So I see little or no problem with responsible gun ownership.

I have never denied that any gun is capable of killing. Most of my guns I bought for that very purpose. But to try and make it sound as though having a gun in the home is somehow a danger to the homeowner is simply ignoring the math you tout so highly.

[

Doesn't matter a fucking damn. They all have knives and the numbers on that are even better. Guns are used to kill their owners, period.

Guns are not used to kill anyone in 99.9% of legal gun owner's homes.

It doesn't help in nearly all cases, which is kind of the problem.

Indeed. But that is not a gun problem, that is a date rape problem or a rape problem.

Yes, that there are too many suicides. But the gun is not the problem there.

But 99.9% of gun owners will not be involved in any gun death. So I see little or no problem with responsible gun ownership.

I have never denied that any gun is capable of killing. Most of my guns I bought for that very purpose. But to try and make it sound as though having a gun in the home is somehow a danger to the homeowner is simply ignoring the math you tout so highly.
No, it isn't, because suicides by gun in homes without them don't happen. A gun is a suicide machine, at least in this country it is. It's a simple question, Who is the most likely person to die by your gun? Answer, you are.

Forum List

Back