Why does anybody think concealed carry is a good idea?

Faggot jokes now baby dick tracy? So be it.
who is this hysterical fairy?
Your worst enemy baby dick.

don't flatter yourself panty soiled

to me you are nothing more than dog shit. and a lot of things can happen to dog shit
it can dry up and blow away in the wind

or it can get stepped on

so be careful where the dog shits you
The one who flatters himself is you baby dick charles bronson, the hero killer of muggers.
didn't kill the mugger cheese dick
Well why the fuck did you shoot him then, to make him giggle? What an asswipe you are.

who is this hysterical fairy?

to me you are nothing more than dog shit. and a lot of things can happen to dog shit

or it can get stepped on

The one who flatters himself is you baby dick charles bronson, the hero killer of muggers.
Well why the fuck did you shoot him then, to make him giggle? What an asswipe you are.
I guess you are too stupid to figure out why someone would shoot a MUGGER

damn-if you were a fish, you'd drown

Are you going to claim that there is no chance a criminal will break into my home while I am there?
Yep. If you are here it won't matter, and it doesn't happen here.

It doesn't happen often there.

And if you choose to live that far out in the middle of no where, I am happy for you. I am not uprooting my family and losing friends out of fear.

And I was not asking if you claimed there is no chance a criminal will break into your home. I was asking about them breaking into mine. Since I live in a suburb of Atlanta (inside the beltway), there is indeed a chance that someone will break into my home while I am here.
So play the hero then asswipe. Chances are the gun will either kill you or be used against you. Godspeed.

No, the chances are that I will stop a crime. As long as I do so without killing someone, it will not be included in the data used to make your ridiculous claim.

I don't intend to play hero. I intend to be prepared to defend my home against criminals. Given that I do not ignore safety rules and keep the gun locked up, it will not be me who is harmed. Nor will it be any children who might be visiting. Those two things alone (ignoring safety rules and not securing firearms) are responsible for many of the deaths.
You just keep having faith in your guns and your god little man, but I know the numbers.

And now you live somewhere that has no crime at all and no chance of any home invasion?
Yep, or close enough. Not fearing death like you little morons also helps. I don't need loaded guns to help me act like a man.

I do not have loaded guns to help me be a man. I am that, whether I have guns or not. I own guns for a variety of reasons, and one of them is to defend myself against an armed criminal if I need to do so.

Are you going to claim that there are no armed criminals breaking into homes anywhere in the US?
You own guns because you like guns and they make you feel like a man. I own guns because they kill things, their only purpose.

That you resort to this petty "You own guns to feel like a man" when you do not know me shows your own ignorance and lack of an argument. Sad really.

As I said, I own guns for a variety of reasons. I like to hunt, target shoot, and enjoy the history involved in firearms. That I have a loaded gun available for defense does not change my manliness. I am all the man I need to be.
American men aren't men, and haven't been for ages. Just pussies with attitude, like you.

Making claims about someone you do not know. Yeah, that makes for such a great debate.

I have no need to prove my manliness. But then, you seem very concerned about it. Project much?

or it can get stepped on

Well, you didn't kill him so what was the fucking point. Maybe you should have just bought him a hamburger or a hooker? Would have worked just as well.

Yep, or close enough. Not fearing death like you little morons also helps. I don't need loaded guns to help me act like a man.

I do not have loaded guns to help me be a man. I am that, whether I have guns or not. I own guns for a variety of reasons, and one of them is to defend myself against an armed criminal if I need to do so.

Are you going to claim that there are no armed criminals breaking into homes anywhere in the US?
You own guns because you like guns and they make you feel like a man. I own guns because they kill things, their only purpose.

That you resort to this petty "You own guns to feel like a man" when you do not know me shows your own ignorance and lack of an argument. Sad really.

As I said, I own guns for a variety of reasons. I like to hunt, target shoot, and enjoy the history involved in firearms. That I have a loaded gun available for defense does not change my manliness. I am all the man I need to be.
American men aren't men, and haven't been for ages. Just pussies with attitude, like you.

Making claims about someone you do not know. Yeah, that makes for such a great debate.

I have no need to prove my manliness. But then, you seem very concerned about it. Project much?

most gun haters are cowards: other people being armed remind cowards of their own failings and accentuate the cowards' feelings of inadequacy

they seek to demonize guns to exorcise their own timidity

or it can get stepped on

Well, you didn't kill him so what was the fucking point. Maybe you should have just bought him a hamburger or a hooker? Would have worked just as well.
I put him in the ER and then in the state's hardest maximum security penitentiary

stupid fuck

Nope, but I got 12,0000 posts of watching baby dicks polish their Big Shiny Black penis replacements.

Are you going to claim that there is no chance a criminal will break into my home while I am there?

And if you choose to live that far out in the middle of no where, I am happy for you. I am not uprooting my family and losing friends out of fear.

And I was not asking if you claimed there is no chance a criminal will break into your home. I was asking about them breaking into mine. Since I live in a suburb of Atlanta (inside the beltway), there is indeed a chance that someone will break into my home while I am here.
So play the hero then asswipe. Chances are the gun will either kill you or be used against you. Godspeed.

No, the chances are that I will stop a crime. As long as I do so without killing someone, it will not be included in the data used to make your ridiculous claim.

I don't intend to play hero. I intend to be prepared to defend my home against criminals. Given that I do not ignore safety rules and keep the gun locked up, it will not be me who is harmed. Nor will it be any children who might be visiting. Those two things alone (ignoring safety rules and not securing firearms) are responsible for many of the deaths.
You just keep having faith in your guns and your god little man, but I know the numbers.

You really try to say something without saying anything, don't you?

You know the numbers? Then look at the deaths of the family members in your claim, and remove the accidental shootings and the incidents in which a gun was not properly stored. That will reduce the numbers by a significant margin, and ruin the claim. Otherwise it is only domestic violence (none here) and having the criminal take your gun away because you had it out and did not use it.

As for the "god" reference, are you still claiming I am a Christian?

most gun haters are cowards: other people being armed remind cowards of their own failings and accentuate the cowards' feelings of inadequacy

they seek to demonize guns to exorcise their own timidity
Most gun owners are just little boys, who like deadly toys.

Nope, but I got 12,0000 posts of watching baby dicks polish their Big Shiny Black penis replacements.

You have nothing of the kind. You have no more arguments left and have resorted to the gun = penis nonsense that so many of your ilk do.

Absolutely classic.

I put him in the ER and then in the state's hardest maximum security penitentiary

stupid fuck
You could have done that with your hands you fuckin' pussy boy.

You have nothing of the kind. You have no more arguments left and have resorted to the gun = penis nonsense that so many of your ilk do.

Absolutely classic.
That's what they are, to those who don't know they are good for one thing only, and aren't honest about. Fags like a big dick, and you faggots like ones even bigger. End of story.

You know the numbers? Then look at the deaths of the family members in your claim, and remove the accidental shootings and the incidents in which a gun was not properly stored. That will reduce the numbers by a significant margin, and ruin the claim. Otherwise it is only domestic violence (none here) and having the criminal take your gun away because you had it out and did not use it.

Suicides, accidental deaths, and people shooting their own family members. It's math dummies. The guns kill the owners, and their families.

Last edited:

Absolutely classic.
That's what they are, to those who don't know they are good for one thing only, and aren't honest about. Fags like a big dick, and you faggots like ones even bigger. End of story.

Your statement that I own guns because I have a small dick implies you know how big my dick is. You don't.

Also, your claim that a gun in the home is more likely to kill someone in the family than a criminal does not show that guns in the home are dangerous. Your own link stated that there are around 700 to 800 accidental shooting deaths (and every one was due to violating a simple set of safety rules, including proper storage). There are 65 million gun owners in the US. do that math.

Suicides, accidental deaths, and people shooting their own family members. It's math dummies. The guns kill the owners, and their families.

And suicides will happen whether there is a gun available or not. There are 700 to 800 accidental shooting deaths and 9,000 or so gun murders. There are 65 million gun owners. All your statement proves is that gun owners are unlikely to kill an intruder. It does not prove guns in the home are dangerous.

Absolutely classic.

Your statement that I own guns because I have a small dick implies you know how big my dick is. You don't.

Also, your claim that a gun in the home is more likely to kill someone in the family than a criminal does not show that guns in the home are dangerous. Your own link stated that there are around 700 to 800 accidental shooting deaths (and every one was due to violating a simple set of safety rules, including proper storage). There are 65 million gun owners in the US. do that math.
I've done it. And 20K of them will blow their brains out each year when there are only 32K total firearm deaths. It's math dummy.

And suicides will happen whether there is a gun available or not. There are 700 to 800 accidental shooting deaths and 9,000 or so gun murders. There are 65 million gun owners. All your statement proves is that gun owners are unlikely to kill an intruder. It does not prove guns in the home are dangerous.
20,000 people blowing their own brains out each year says there just might be an issue dummy.

Absolutely classic.

I've done it. And 20K of them will blow their brains out each year when there are only 32K total firearm deaths. It's math dummy.

No, that does not priove those suicides would not happen if there were no guns available. It simply proves that 20k or so people truly wanted to die. People don't use a gun when they are trying to get attention. So those people actually wanted to die. If they want to die, they can find a way without a gun.

That you think the math proves anything shows that you have no clue what the figures actually mean.

20,000 people blowing their own brains out each year says there just might be an issue dummy.

Yes, there are issues that make them want to die. The gun is not the reason that they wanted to die. It is ignorant to claim that. The gun is not the reason, and certainly not the only method.

Forum List

Back