Why does anybody think concealed carry is a good idea?

I dunno. Instead of Lefties screaming at Righties and Righties screaming at Lefties, I have an idea.

Let's talk about the actual topic.

Is concealed carry necessary? Why do some states have it?

That could be a good starting point.

Think about it.
Because they are right wing nutjobs

There are also Left Wing Nut Jobs out there.

But that still doesn't address the actual issue, n'est ce pas?

Is concealed carry necessary, and what does it accomplish?

Making criminals more uncertain about who is and isn't a safe target to prey on, which means that concealed weapons not only protect the carrier, but also offer secondary protection to other people.

You have yet to source any data that supports your claim.
I have but you haven't been here to see it. The short version, 32K gun deaths per year, 20K are suicides. Go forth.

and that has What to do with CCW. at least 80% of all murderers and MURDER victims cannot legally own firearms
Link your bullshit, or be gone.
still waiting for your link that supports your claim that if a firearms owner shoots his firearm twice he is likely to shot himself or his family.
It's not twice, it's who guns kill, the owners and their families. It's math.
And I insist you provide a valid link to anything that supports your claim.

sure you do voided panty wearer. I didn't choose to get mugged. But I had a gun

I won, the mugger lost. Now go change your depends
I know the numbers. Next time you'll either shoot yourself or your family. Godspeed little man.
sorry panty soiled

I was a federal law enforcement officer for 24 years

only stupid fairies like you shoot yourselves

Look diaper boy-if guns scare you don't own them but stop shitting your shorts over real men owning them
He who lives by the sword little man...

Let's say someone broke into your home. What would you do?....
House? Houses you mean, and we can shoot them dead when the go past the gate. That's the law here, they can even be shot in the back. My wife thinks that she might have a key to lock our house, but she can't remember which one. Clear now?

Clear that you dodged the question.

What would you do if someone broke into your home? (The key thing was cute, but the phrase "broke in" kinda negates the idea that locking your door stops a criminal)

I dunno. Instead of Lefties screaming at Righties and Righties screaming at Lefties, I have an idea.

Let's talk about the actual topic.

Is concealed carry necessary? Why do some states have it?

That could be a good starting point.

Think about it.
Because they are right wing nutjobs

There are also Left Wing Nut Jobs out there.

But that still doesn't address the actual issue, n'est ce pas?

Is concealed carry necessary, and what does it accomplish?
Well anecdotal evidence is that more concealed carry, less crime. Same with open carry.

Interestingly, the studies show that open carry doesn't have the same effect as concealed carry, simply because criminals can see who's armed and who isn't.

Unlike you, I'm always honest. Now piss off and go tattle on me to c_k. As far as the OP, it is nothing but a troll. The sock puppet has no facts just opinions, opinions that have been shown to be wrong on multiple occasions.
Is it permitted to have multiple accounts here on USMB? If not, are there ways to find out there other account?

I have but you haven't been here to see it. The short version, 32K gun deaths per year, 20K are suicides. Go forth.

and that has What to do with CCW. at least 80% of all murderers and MURDER victims cannot legally own firearms
still waiting for your link that supports your claim that if a firearms owner shoots his firearm twice he is likely to shot himself or his family.
You'll even like these guys: Putting Gun Death Statistics in Perspective

They are pro-gun but honest enough in this case.

I know the numbers. Next time you'll either shoot yourself or your family. Godspeed little man.
sorry panty soiled

Look diaper boy-if guns scare you don't own them but stop shitting your shorts over real men owning them

House? Houses you mean, and we can shoot them dead when the go past the gate. That's the law here, they can even be shot in the back. My wife thinks that she might have a key to lock our house, but she can't remember which one. Clear now?

What would you do if someone broke into your home? (The key thing was cute, but the phrase "broke in" kinda negates the idea that locking your door stops a criminal)

He'd reach for a bottle of vaseline and tell the intruder to "be gentle"

If the police and the crooks thinks it is a good idea to carry a weapon then what is wrong with a citizen doing it?

This thing about freedom always is perplexing to Libtards. They can't quite figure it out.
Freedom has limits, something you little morons never figure out.

And the right to bear arms talks about MILITIAS... aka the national guard. NOT YOU!

You do realize that the Founding Fathers didn't agree with you on this, AND the courts since then have all disagreed with you. Right?

sorry panty soiled

Faggot jokes now baby dick tracy? So be it.

Already read that and it does not support your claim at all. So either admit you are wrong or provide a source with a link that supports your claim.

sorry panty soiled

I moved and bought property so I didn't have to concern myself with such things. Clear now?

So answer the question about what you would do if someone broke into your home? It is not an outrageous question.

who is this hysterical fairy?

Already read that and it does not support your claim at all. So either admit you are wrong or provide a source with a link that supports your claim.
Your opinion matters not cannon fodder. I gave you the numbers.

And the right to bear arms talks about MILITIAS... aka the national guard. NOT YOU!

I love it when Libtards show their ignorance with stupid statements like this.

That issue was settled in the Heller case. The right to keep and bear arms is an individual right the same as the right to free speech and freedom of religion. Justice Scalia explained the militia issue very well in his dissertation.

That is not even open for discussion any more.

However, facts like that will never stop a Liberal from making an ass of themselves, will it?
Heller is like Dredd Scott or Plessy.

A decision which will be repealed as soon as common sense hits the supreme court.

Sweet cheeks, I hate to break it to you, but the Second Amendment has actually been the most consistent issue, court-wise, in our history. There has never been an iota of an inkling of a chance that your cockeyed view is going to gain ground. Learn to speak English and get over it.

sorry panty soiled

I moved and bought property so I didn't have to concern myself with such things. Clear now?

Oh, so the answer to what to do if someone breaks into your home is to have already moved? Not exactly a strategy that would work for most people.

And now you live somewhere that has no crime at all and no chance of any home invasion?

Your opinion matters not cannon fodder. I gave you the numbers.
And they do NOT support your claim that owning a firearm means you and your family will get shot. Support that claim or be branded a liar.

So answer the question about what you would do if someone broke into your home? It is not an outrageous question.
If you knew where I lived you'd know that it was. I'm not sure the locks work so do you really think I'm another paranoid baby dick like the rest of you dreaming of being the big man in front of the wife and kids some day? Not a chance.

BTW, on the off chance you were serious despite the ridiculousness of your OP.....

If concealed carry was allowed for all law-abiding citizens, most people still wouldn't bother. But a few would.

And the best news is, someone contemplating committing a crime, would know there were no laws preventing nearly everyone in the crowd from carrying a gun in their pocket or purse. And he would know that most probably weren't carrying... and that a few people probably were. And he wouldn't know which ones they were.

So he would know that if he slugged an old lady and snatched her purse, he could expect a bullet from an unknown direction (or two). And there would be nothing he could do to prevent it, or to know which person in the crowd might fire the shot.

It's enough to make a criminal change jobs, and not commit the crime in the first place.

And that's the point.

If concealed carry is allowed for all law-abiding adults, many crimes won't get committed in the first place. And without a shot being fired. Without anyone having to pull their gun at all.

And that's the biggest benefit of concealed carry.

In case you weren't being facetious with your OP.

Interestingly, criminals know this and have said so in interviews. Which means that a bunch of thugs are smarter than our board liberals. Hmmm.

Forum List

Back