Why does anybody think concealed carry is a good idea?

If the police and the crooks thinks it is a good idea to carry a weapon then what is wrong with a citizen doing it?

This thing about freedom always is perplexing to Libtards. They can't quite figure it out.
Freedom has limits, something you little morons never figure out.

And the right to bear arms talks about MILITIAS... aka the national guard. NOT YOU!

Militias, as the founding fathers referred to them, were simply armed citizens.
Still true today the unorganized Militia consists of almost all males age 17 to 45 by US Law.

I will be 55 in Feb, and I will certainly volunteer if there is an attack on American soil. I'll have all the guns I need. lol

Hey Moron-if they use the guns properly that is good

I shot a mugger years ago and after the other mopes learned what happened to the asshole I capped, there wasn't another mugging in that city for two years
And here's John Wayne, the Charles Bronson version, right on schedule.
Death%20Wish%2021.JPG
go change your soiled panties-you gun haters lose bowel control over the thought of men being armed
I own guns baby dick tracy, I just don't play hero with them.

sure you do voided panty wearer. I didn't choose to get mugged. But I had a gun

I won, the mugger lost. Now go change your depends
I know the numbers. Next time you'll either shoot yourself or your family. Godspeed little man.
sorry panty soiled

I was a federal law enforcement officer for 24 years

only stupid fairies like you shoot yourselves

Look diaper boy-if guns scare you don't own them but stop shitting your shorts over real men owning them

Death%20Wish%2021.JPG
go change your soiled panties-you gun haters lose bowel control over the thought of men being armed

I know the numbers. Next time you'll either shoot yourself or your family. Godspeed little man.
You have yet to source any data that supports your claim.
I have but you haven't been here to see it. The short version, 32K gun deaths per year, 20K are suicides. Go forth.

If the police and the crooks thinks it is a good idea to carry a weapon then what is wrong with a citizen doing it?

This thing about freedom always is perplexing to Libtards. They can't quite figure it out.

And the right to bear arms talks about MILITIAS... aka the national guard. NOT YOU!

Still true today the unorganized Militia consists of almost all males age 17 to 45 by US Law.

I will be 55 in Feb, and I will certainly volunteer if there is an attack on American soil. I'll have all the guns I need. lol
Good luck...
Airplane-heading-to-South-Tower.JPG

Death%20Wish%2021.JPG

sorry panty soiled

Look diaper boy-if guns scare you don't own them but stop shitting your shorts over real men owning them

I agree with you, with one serious correction. I know quite a few real women who own guns and can shoot them as well as any man. If I were to name the top 5 best shots with a handgun (that I have been shooting with), 2 of them would be women. My first wife is one of the best I have seen. My girlfriend is almost as good.

I have but you haven't been here to see it. The short version, 32K gun deaths per year, 20K are suicides. Go forth.
Those stats do not support your claim that anyone that owns a firearm is more likely to shoot himself. And you know it.

and that has What to do with CCW. at least 80% of all murderers and MURDER victims cannot legally own firearms

Death%20Wish%2021.JPG

sorry panty soiled

He who lives by the sword little idiot, and you aren't anything like a man. Just a toddler with a deadly toy.

sorry panty soiled

He who lives by the sword little man...

Let's say someone broke into your home with a gun. What would you do?....

and that has What to do with CCW. at least 80% of all murderers and MURDER victims cannot legally own firearms
Link your bullshit, or be gone.

In recent years there have been less than 10k gun murders per year.

The suicides are a bogus addition to inflate the figures. You have no way of knowing if they would have found another way if a gun was unavailable. But there is evidence they would not have. Australia passed sweeping and strict gun laws in 1996 (or 1997?). The suicides rates rose the first year after they were passed and have remained roughly the same or higher every year since.

look cretin: if you are going to argue gun issues, you should be at least somewhat knowledgeable about basic facts

MORON

Good luck...

And the military, national guard and militia would have done what???

sorry panty soiled

He who lives by the sword little man...

Let's say someone broke into your home. What would you do?....
House? Houses you mean, and we can shoot them dead when the go past the gate. That's the law here, they can even be shot in the back. My wife thinks that she might have a key to lock our house, but she can't remember which one. Clear now?

still waiting for your link that supports your claim that if a firearms owner shoots his firearm twice he is likely to shot himself or his family.

Letting people carry guns in public will obviously lead to more people using guns in public.

Riiiight. Because mass public shootings take place in gun ranges and NRA conventions.

Oh, wait, no. They take place in areas where people are prohibited by law from having weapons. Gosh, maybe the only thing that's obvious is your ignorance.

Meanwhile, to answer your title question, THIS is why people think concealed-carry is a good idea:

Since Illinois started granting concealed carry permits this year, the number of robberies that have led to arrests in Chicago has declined 20 percent from last year, according to police department statistics. Reports of burglary and motor vehicle theft are down 20 percent and 26 percent, respectively. In the first quarter, the city’s homicide rate was at a 56-year low.

Chicago crime rate drops as concealed carry gun permit applications surge - Washington Times

Good luck...

Prayed to your magic bean like the rest of you damn fool Armed Christians.

still waiting for your link that supports your claim that if a firearms owner shoots his firearm twice he is likely to shot himself or his family.
It's not twice, it's who guns kill, the owners and their families. It's math.

Good luck...

Prayed to your magic bean like the rest of you damn fool Armed Christians.

I am a Christian? It always helps your argument to invent bogus facts and make them into insults, huh?

It's not twice, it's who guns kill, the owners and their families. It's math.

Which does not reflect how often a gun is used to stop a crime. It just shows that armed citizens are not as quick to shot people as you would have us believe.

Forum List

Back