Why does anybody think concealed carry is a good idea?

I dunno. Instead of Lefties screaming at Righties and Righties screaming at Lefties, I have an idea.

Let's talk about the actual topic.

Is concealed carry necessary? Why do some states have it?

That could be a good starting point.

Think about it.
We can't mention killing *******?

I dunno. Instead of Lefties screaming at Righties and Righties screaming at Lefties, I have an idea.

Let's talk about the actual topic.

Is concealed carry necessary? Why do some states have it?

That could be a good starting point.

Think about it.
Carrying a concealed firearm is a right protected by the Constitution; whether its necessary or not is up to each individual to decide.

And all 50 states recognize the right to carry a firearm for lawful self-defense.

Letting people carry guns in public will obviously lead to more people using guns in public.

Hey Moron-if they use the guns properly that is good

I shot a mugger years ago and after the other mopes learned what happened to the asshole I capped, there wasn't another mugging in that city for two years

Impotent little Mighty Mouse wannabes who don't have the balls to open carry and just aching for the excuse to blast the life outta some uppity darkie in a hoodie.

All looking to earn their Mighty Mouse patch.

mighty-mouse_zpsb401d228.jpg
people like you sadly aren't the only ones assaulted or raped I suspect such a tragedy would be rather edifying for you though

I can see why criminals have a problem with people defending themselves.
I can't see why Liberals do.
liberals and criminals have the same mind set

1) the wealth of others belongs to them

2) short term gratification is all that matters

3) their lot in life is the fault of others

Letting people carry guns in public will obviously lead to more people using guns in public.

I shot a mugger years ago and after the other mopes learned what happened to the asshole I capped, there wasn't another mugging in that city for two years
And here's John Wayne, the Charles Bronson version, right on schedule.
9426_1.jpg

Depends on where you live. I live in Alaska and most people carry here. Most people hike and fish and even ride trails through the city. Moose wolves bears are prevalent here even in the city limits. You would not be responsible if you did not have a form of protection.

If the police and the crooks thinks it is a good idea to carry a weapon then what is wrong with a citizen doing it?

This thing about freedom always is perplexing to Libtards. They can't quite figure it out.
Freedom has limits, something you little morons never figure out.

And the right to bear arms talks about MILITIAS... aka the national guard. NOT YOU!
what a moron

where does it say the right of the militia to keep and bear arms, shit for brains

the 2A recognizes a PRE EXISTING RIGHT a RIGHT THAT PRE-exists government.

guess what-that means an individual right rather than a right of something that is created by government

Death%20Wish%2021.JPG
go change your soiled panties-you gun haters lose bowel control over the thought of men being armed

Really? Any evidence to back that up? Since the 1990s over 30 states have added "Shal issue" laws concerning ccw permits. Has the violent crime rate gone up in any of those states since then?

Florida has over 2 million permits that it issued since the mid 90s. Has their violent crime rate or murder rate gone up? No. quite the contrary, it has gone down.

Your claims lack valid evidence to support them.

Death%20Wish%2021.JPG
go change your soiled panties-you gun haters lose bowel control over the thought of men being armed
I own guns baby dick tracy, I just don't play hero with them.

Death%20Wish%2021.JPG
According to the OP you are part of the problem.

Death%20Wish%2021.JPG

sure you do voided panty wearer. I didn't choose to get mugged. But I had a gun

I won, the mugger lost. Now go change your depends

Death%20Wish%2021.JPG
According to the OP you are part of the problem.
Can't say as I give a fuck. Next?

If the police and the crooks thinks it is a good idea to carry a weapon then what is wrong with a citizen doing it?

This thing about freedom always is perplexing to Libtards. They can't quite figure it out.

And the right to bear arms talks about MILITIAS... aka the national guard. NOT YOU!

Militias, as the founding fathers referred to them, were simply armed citizens.

Militias, as the founding fathers referred to them, were simply armed citizens.
Still true today the unorganized Militia consists of almost all males age 17 to 45 by US Law.

Death%20Wish%2021.JPG

I know the numbers. Next time you'll either shoot yourself or your family. Godspeed little man.

Death%20Wish%2021.JPG

I know the numbers. Next time you'll either shoot yourself or your family. Godspeed little man.
You have yet to source any data that supports your claim.

Death%20Wish%2021.JPG
Cap guns don't count.

Forum List

Back