Why does anybody think concealed carry is a good idea?

It's not twice, it's who guns kill, the owners and their families. It's math.
And I insist you provide a valid link to anything that supports your claim.
You'll even like these guys: Putting Gun Death Statistics in Perspective

They are pro-gun but honest enough in this case.
Already read that and it does not support your claim at all. So either admit you are wrong or provide a source with a link that supports your claim.
Your opinion matters not cannon fodder. I gave you the numbers.
And they do NOT support your claim that owning a firearm means you and your family will get shot. Support that claim or be branded a liar.
The people who get killed are the ones who own the guns. Sorry, it's math.

And I insist you provide a valid link to anything that supports your claim.
You'll even like these guys: Putting Gun Death Statistics in Perspective

They are pro-gun but honest enough in this case.
Already read that and it does not support your claim at all. So either admit you are wrong or provide a source with a link that supports your claim.
Your opinion matters not cannon fodder. I gave you the numbers.
And they do NOT support your claim that owning a firearm means you and your family will get shot. Support that claim or be branded a liar.
The people who get killed are the ones who own the guns. Sorry, it's math.
Support your claim.

House? Houses you mean, and we can shoot them dead when the go past the gate. That's the law here, they can even be shot in the back. My wife thinks that she might have a key to lock our house, but she can't remember which one. Clear now?

Clear that you dodged the question.

What would you do if someone broke into your home? (The key thing was cute, but the phrase "broke in" kinda negates the idea that locking your door stops a criminal)

He'd reach for a bottle of vaseline and tell the intruder to "be gentle"
Faggot jokes now baby dick tracy? So be it.

So answer the question about what you would do if someone broke into your home? It is not an outrageous question.
If you knew where I lived you'd know that it was. I'm not sure the locks work so do you really think I'm another paranoid baby dick like the rest of you dreaming of being the big man in front of the wife and kids some day? Not a chance.

LMAO! You call us paranoid, and yet you moved to avoid the situation?

I have a loaded gun available in my home for the same reason I have a fire extinguisher. To be prepared for possibilities.

Are you going to claim that there is no chance a criminal will break into my home while I am there?

And now you live somewhere that has no crime at all and no chance of any home invasion?
Yep, or close enough. Not fearing death like you little morons also helps. I don't need loaded guns to help me act like a man.

I do not have loaded guns to help me be a man. I am that, whether I have guns or not. I own guns for a variety of reasons, and one of them is to defend myself against an armed criminal if I need to do so.

Are you going to claim that there are no armed criminals breaking into homes anywhere in the US?

House? Houses you mean, and we can shoot them dead when the go past the gate. That's the law here, they can even be shot in the back. My wife thinks that she might have a key to lock our house, but she can't remember which one. Clear now?

What would you do if someone broke into your home? (The key thing was cute, but the phrase "broke in" kinda negates the idea that locking your door stops a criminal)

who is this hysterical fairy?
Your worst enemy baby dick.

don't flatter yourself panty soiled

to me you are nothing more than dog shit. and a lot of things can happen to dog shit
it can dry up and blow away in the wind

or it can get stepped on

so be careful where the dog shits you

And now you live somewhere that has no crime at all and no chance of any home invasion?
Yep, or close enough. Not fearing death like you little morons also helps. I don't need loaded guns to help me act like a man.

I think it is like 80-85% military vote Conservative... ouch..... they don't fear death either it looks like.
The cannon fodder is as dumb as the rest of America. What's the problem?

Just look at the bullshit we fed them that they swallowed, defending the country and serving with honor? Cheap smart-bombs with the body-bags already assigned, on their good days.

I do not have loaded guns to help me be a man. I am that, whether I have guns or not. I own guns for a variety of reasons, and one of them is to defend myself against an armed criminal if I need to do so.

Are you going to claim that there are no armed criminals breaking into homes anywhere in the US?
You own guns because you like guns and they make you feel like a man. I own guns because they kill things, their only purpose.

Are you going to claim that there is no chance a criminal will break into my home while I am there?
Yep. If you are here it won't matter, and it doesn't happen here.

It doesn't happen often there.

And if you choose to live that far out in the middle of no where, I am happy for you. I am not uprooting my family and losing friends out of fear.

And I was not asking if you claimed there is no chance a criminal will break into your home. I was asking about them breaking into mine. Since I live in a suburb of Atlanta (inside the beltway), there is indeed a chance that someone will break into my home while I am here.

to me you are nothing more than dog shit. and a lot of things can happen to dog shit

or it can get stepped on

The one who flatters himself is you baby dick charles bronson, the hero killer of muggers.

You own guns because you like guns and they make you feel like a man. I own guns because they kill things, their only purpose.

That you resort to this petty "You own guns to feel like a man" when you do not know me shows your own ignorance and lack of an argument. Sad really.

As I said, I own guns for a variety of reasons. I like to hunt, target shoot, and enjoy the history involved in firearms. That I have a loaded gun available for defense does not change my manliness. I am all the man I need to be.

And if you choose to live that far out in the middle of no where, I am happy for you. I am not uprooting my family and losing friends out of fear.

And I was not asking if you claimed there is no chance a criminal will break into your home. I was asking about them breaking into mine. Since I live in a suburb of Atlanta (inside the beltway), there is indeed a chance that someone will break into my home while I am here.
So play the hero then asswipe. Chances are the gun will either kill you, by suicide, or be used against you. Godspeed.

That you resort to this petty "You own guns to feel like a man" when you do not know me shows your own ignorance and lack of an argument. Sad really.

As I said, I own guns for a variety of reasons. I like to hunt, target shoot, and enjoy the history involved in firearms. That I have a loaded gun available for defense does not change my manliness. I am all the man I need to be.
American men aren't men, and haven't been for ages. Just pussies with attitude, like you.

or it can get stepped on

The one who flatters himself is you baby dick charles bronson, the hero killer of muggers.
didn't kill the mugger cheese dick

American men aren't men, and haven't been for ages. Just pussies with attitude, like you.
is that based on how many you have slept with?

is that based on how many you have slept with?
Nope, it's based on all the pussy-men like yourself, using a gun for where your dick should be.

So play the hero then asswipe. Chances are the gun will either kill you or be used against you. Godspeed.

No, the chances are that I will stop a crime. As long as I do so without killing someone, it will not be included in the data used to make your ridiculous claim.

I don't intend to play hero. I intend to be prepared to defend my home against criminals. Given that I do not ignore safety rules and keep the gun locked up, it will not be me who is harmed. Nor will it be any children who might be visiting. Those two things alone (ignoring safety rules and not securing firearms) are responsible for many of the deaths.

Forum List

Back