Why does everyone look down on blacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. Those females with high testosterone you mean?
Yes..black females have testosterone levels much higher than white, and Asia counterparts.

Combined with IQs 1-1.5 SDs below compounds the lack of aggression suppression and poor time preference choices.

Crime rates? High Illegitimacy? low performance on standardized tests?

They are simply not suited for a modern technological society.

Many are simply not suited for any society above small, communal, bush villages.

Yes..black females have testosterone levels much higher than white, and Asia counterparts.

Combined with IQs 1-1.5 SDs below compounds the lack of aggression suppression and poor time preference choices.

Crime rates? High Illegitimacy? low performance on standardized tests?

They are simply not suited for a modern technological society.

Many are simply not suited for any society above small, communal, bush villages.
I thought you were just an ignorant scumbag. Now I see that you are a racist fucktard. So, I was right.

I thought you were just an ignorant scumbag. Now I see that you are a racist fucktard. So, I was right.
Well, I have never said that my 'race' is superior in any way.

The question was posed why blacks are looked down upon.

I am simply explaining why.

I don't blame you for your feelings.

You exist in a world that lies to you from the time you rise, till you sleep.

The truth is the truth.

Well, I have never said that my 'race' is superior in any way.

The question was posed why blacks are looked down upon.

I am simply explaining why.

I don't blame you for your feelings.

You exist in a world that lies to you from the time you rise, till you sleep.

The truth is the truth.
The truth and you have never met. You’re a racist. End of story.

It isnt just America. It isnt just white people.
What is the deal here?

Everyone doesn't look down on blacks just blacks who place all blame on whites.
Whites are tired of the race card being used to persecute them. It doesn't much matter anymore anyway we are going down from the division together. While illegal invaders brought in by leaders we are brought down.
Guess we started off wrong ?

Why?
Here's why.

IQ levels make a difference in an individuals life, especially when brought into competition with ones contemporaries. Most intelligent people understand this basic premise.
However, what is less widely disseminated is; the effect of a populations cumulative IQ, and how it relates to a groups ability to govern itself; and the results such governance is capable of producing.

The following article explains how IQ plays a role in the “success”, of a nation. And while the article makes clear that even a high IQ nation, or state can suffer failures; a nation with an IQ below 97 can never attain the “successes” achieved by nations with IQs above 97.

It’s a good read whatever your take is...

The IQ Breaking Point – How Civilized Society is Maintained or Lost

You have anything other than

"big meany racist man?"

Because that's female.

Very indicative of our culture.

A female run culture of feelings and emotions...lies.

Lies and bullshit.

Challenge me on point...or get lost.
Make a point not based on your basic fallacy. You’re a racist and therefore an ignorant piece of shit. So, feel free to gfy. :fu:

There ya go. An “argument” every bit as fact-based as yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back