Why does MAGA think "RINOs" would vote for Trump?

A quarter of Republican voters tonight in SC voted for Nikki Haley. Many of them will NOT be voting for Trump.

But why is that a surprise?

MAGA is a minority in this country. And when the retarded Republican base has been driving out everyone who doesn't march lockstep with them, why would "RINOs" vote for Trump?

Others, ... made it clear that Mr. Trump — who has driven many moderate and suburban voters out of his party over the last eight years — faces even graver challenges with those Americans now.​
“Everything about him bothers me — his arrogance, his lack of support of the military,” said Ms. Gramling, who was also a teacher. She supported Mr. Trump in 2016 before backing Mr. Biden in 2020 and would back the Democrat again over Mr. Trump. “Everything that he does is uncalled for.” ...​
America has very few persuadable voters left, and that may be especially true in a Biden-Trump rematch. Both men have been on the national stage for decades, and voters formed opinions of them long ago.​
But a few Haley voters who said they had supported Mr. Trump in 2020 stressed that they would not do so again. They cited his behavior after his defeat, including his election denialism that led to the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol. ...​
Asked what had changed her views on Mr. Trump since 2020, she replied, “the insurrection.”​

/——/ They can vote for whoever they want. So what? The state electors will vote for Trump. That’s all that matters.
Now, will all DINOs vote for Dementia Joe?

Last edited:
Wot? I thought polls didn't matter!

LOL

The polls are way off in SC.

Keep clinging loser.
/——/ Some polls matter more than others, as it has been explained a million times.
A poll of 5,000 likely voters not weighed towards one side is more reliable than a poll of 250 random adults overweighted towards one party which is useless except for a news headline.

MAGA is a minority in this country. And when the retarded Republican base has been driving out everyone who doesn't march lockstep with them, why would "RINOs" vote for Trump?
This is a tough call.

There's a certain number of Republicans who (I guess) will not vote for President in November, and just vote downballot. And I suppose a few will hold their nose and vote for Biden primarily because they feel that this simply isn't who we are as a country. That's why I temporarily broke from voting third party and have voted Dem specifically against him.

But the number of people doing that, particularly in the swing states? It's tough to imagine that number is enough to make a difference.

You whore for a fraudster who'd throw you under a bus for $10.
Yer way too dumb,juvenile and irresponsible to even
casually make fun of.Kinda like those who suffer Cluster B
personality disorder.Yer brain beats to a different drummer
as if hearing congo drums so as to put on war makeup.
At best a sort of Douchebag

By the time November arrives many of those Never Trumpers
will have had to have changed their minds.This Biden mess of a
delusional regime cannot possible be accepted by normal americans.
So if 24 % or 25 % of Republicans are Never Trumpers,by fall that
number is surely bound to change.

A quarter of Republican voters tonight in SC voted for Nikki Haley. Many of them will NOT be voting for Trump.

But why is that a surprise?

Others, ... made it clear that Mr. Trump — who has driven many moderate and suburban voters out of his party over the last eight years — faces even graver challenges with those Americans now.​
“Everything about him bothers me — his arrogance, his lack of support of the military,” said Ms. Gramling, who was also a teacher. She supported Mr. Trump in 2016 before backing Mr. Biden in 2020 and would back the Democrat again over Mr. Trump. “Everything that he does is uncalled for.” ...​
America has very few persuadable voters left, and that may be especially true in a Biden-Trump rematch. Both men have been on the national stage for decades, and voters formed opinions of them long ago.​
But a few Haley voters who said they had supported Mr. Trump in 2020 stressed that they would not do so again. They cited his behavior after his defeat, including his election denialism that led to the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol. ...​
Asked what had changed her views on Mr. Trump since 2020, she replied, “the insurrection.”​

What makes anyone think that MAGA voters will support a RINO candidate?

The Republicans could nominate Haley- and guarantee themselves a royal schlonging.

Maybe the Party needs to split ?

What makes anyone think that MAGA voters will support a RINO candidate?

The Republicans could nominate Haley- and guarantee themselves a royal schlonging.

Maybe the Party needs to split ?
/----/ Maybe the Party needs to split ?
That's exactly what the democRATs want, a split GOP.

/---/ I'll take some mean tweets along with $1.86 gas and a secure border any day.

Is gas starting to go back up in your area? It is inching up where I live.

It's also starting to be difficult to get a bag of groceries for $75 at the organic coop in the town where I shop. The dems are sweating.

And I suppose a few will hold their nose and vote for Biden primarily because they feel that this simply isn't who we are as a country.
hahaha…
Who we are as a country under Trump:
We defend our sovereignty
Blacks are protected from thirdworlders
We respect law and order
Our military is unwoke
We are in command of the world
We have no wars going on in the world
Blacks aren’t told they need government to make it
Whites aren’t told they’re racists
We are energy independent

That's why I temporarily broke from voting third party and have voted Dem specifically against him.
BULLSHIT….you vote Democrat because your ideals and positions align perfectly with the Party Of Filth And Foreigners

SC allows Democrats to vote in the Republican primary, so that result shows absolutely nothing about how Republicans wil vote in the election.
Yeah...we know you guys just masturbate to polls and we have this thing called "exit polling" and

OOPSIE

1708874577401.png

Outside confirmed MAGATS 25% of the Republican electorate rejects Trump.

But keep whistling. Trump is dead anyway.

Why would Trump need RINOs? He is picking up major support among blacks, Hispanics, under 35, and union voters.

Haly just had her ass handed to her in her home state, and you try to spin it as bad news for Trump.

What a clown. :auiqs.jpg:
1708874694490.png

25% of republicans reject Trump
1708874746023.gif

1708874749282.gif

1708874757676.gif

Forum List

Back