Why does our President lie to us?

Just how is the system rigged to allow illegals to vote?
You know that a great many do, but you have no proof
Correct???

Don't give me your prosecutory tone. Clearly, you have no interest in the truth. Do some research if you do, and then get back to me. I'm not here to argue with cheerleaders, though.
The truth is that Trump is a pathetic liar

And does your "truth" include the idea that Hillary was a viable candidate who was not corrupt?

His truth includes the idea that we all get to keep the health insurance plans that we like and our doctors whom we like.
In the vast majority of cases we did

That's not what Obama said. From Obama's weekly address on 6/9/2009 - "If you like the plan you have, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too. The only change you’ll see are falling costs as our reforms take hold."

Unless everyone that liked their plan or their doctor got to keep their doctor, what he said the only change would be isn't the only change that occurred. You admit that his words were a lie.

Don't give me your prosecutory tone. Clearly, you have no interest in the truth. Do some research if you do, and then get back to me. I'm not here to argue with cheerleaders, though.

And does your "truth" include the idea that Hillary was a viable candidate who was not corrupt?
Hillary was neither corrupt or a liar. Trump may not be corrupt, too early to say, but he is one pathetic liar

See, Hillary was very corrupt and very much the liar. For you to hold that position and then whine about Trump makes you nothing short of inept. No self respecting person would take you seriously. You're well on your way to becoming a troll if you aren't one already should you not reexamine your position.
Tell us about Hillary's corruption and her lies. You seem to be an expert on the subject. Lets have some detail

I'm a self respecting person who will not be taking a liar seriously in that capacity.

Only a few days into the Trump Presidency and he is lying to us repeatedly

Let's start with the need to lie about millions of illegals voting without a single shred of evidence

We know that the system has been rigged to allow illegals to vote. We know that a great many do so. You have no problem "lying" to us.
Correct???
they just are trying to throw us off message the real crime is how many states are
SUPPRESSING the vote mainly in dem areas 100''s of 1000's not able to vote thanks to the scum who call themselves americans

Let's start with the need to lie about millions of illegals voting without a single shred of evidence

/---- The DOJ is investigating Cupcake. Patience
Trump told us there were 3 million illegal votes. There is no need to investigate, he knows everything, but can't prove anything

His truth includes the idea that we all get to keep the health insurance plans that we like and our doctors whom we like.

That's not what Obama said. From Obama's weekly address on 6/9/2009 - "If you like the plan you have, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too. The only change you’ll see are falling costs as our reforms take hold."

Unless everyone that liked their plan or their doctor got to keep their doctor, what he said the only change would be isn't the only change that occurred. You admit that his words were a lie.
That was no lie, the vast majority of people kept their insurance and their doctor.

Correct???

That was the magic negroes truth

One of the Obama ass lickers below said "in the vast majority of cases we did". That's not what I recall Obama saying would happen. In the weekly address he gave on 6/9/2009, he indicated the ONLY change would be lower costs.

/---- The DOJ is investigating Cupcake. Patience
Trump told us there were 3 million illegal votes. There is no need to investigate, he knows everything, but can't prove anything

Dude, you're on the side that has sought to legitimize illegals. Your on the side that is fine with them voting. Arguing the number is just your bull shit way of confusing the issue(s).

Your thread, inadvertently, calls into question Trump's sanity because, in order to lie, you have to know that what you're saying is actually not true.

However, there's always the possibility that Trump believes everything he says despite a mountain of evidence to the contrary. In such cases, a person isn't lying; they're delusional. I'm thinking that's a lot worse.

That was no lie, the vast majority of people kept their insurance and their doctor.

It was a lie. Obabble didn't say "most of you".

One of the Obama ass lickers below said "in the vast majority of cases we did". That's not what I recall Obama saying would happen. In the weekly address he gave on 6/9/2009, he indicated the ONLY change would be lower costs.
You worry about that sonny, and then count the trump lies every single day

Since he didn't promote it saying the vast majority will, it was a lie.
The vast majority was not what he indicated. That makes it a lie.

Nope, sorry. Dr's yes, plans no. Relatively few plans were grandfathered, and very few of thse remain. Take your propaganda elsewhere.

Guys, take me out of the damn quote. Tired of getting CC'd on your back and forth basically.

It's a tradition. Politicians lie, get used to it, always been, always will be.
Politicians lie

But no politician has ever lied at the magnitude Trump does. He lies not just on serious policy matters but trivial matters

To top it off......he is not that good a liar

/---- yet you have no fake outrage with all of the Clinton's lies nor for Obozo's I suppose.

In the weekly address Obama gave on 6/9/2009, he said the only thing that would change would be having lower costs.

Name your doctor

In the weekly address Obama gave on 6/9/2009, he said the only thing that would change would be having lower costs.
Maybe the costs are lower than they would have been without the ACA? Who sets the costs, sonny boy? Where does the insurance company greed enter the picture

You worry about that sonny, and then count the trump lies every single day

I've shown a lie Obama gave and you still deny it. Pucker up.

Obama is not the president anymore. This is difficult to come into terms with for some.
right you are but we have someone more like Putin ,,How dare you republican nitwits give america the crap you have with your last 2 presidents

How dare you Democrats give any crap especially after electing a social experiment based on color. You'll claim that you supported his policies yet if his name had been Barry Dunham and he'd been white like his mother, you wouldn't know who he was.
you should change your ID to "racist"

You should change yours to "NL". Pucker up.
You truly are a low life piece of garbage. Now time for your kind to disappear
unfortunately they'll be with us for a while,,,,,they breed quickly mostly related to each other

Maybe the costs are lower than they would have been without the ACA? Who sets the costs, sonny boy? Where does the insurance company greed enter the picture

I know who said if you like your doctor and your plan you can keep them. Obama did and he lied. Now, continue to kiss his black ass, sonny boy.

Forum List

Back