Why does our President lie to us?

Only a few days into the Trump Presidency and he is lying to us repeatedly

Let's start with the need to lie about millions of illegals voting without a single shred of evidence

The mediocre negro lied for 8 years.

That's assuming Obama comes up to the level of mediocre. I'd say Obama is on the level of house negro.
Never forget that Obama left office with an approval rating triple that of Bush
In the current days of the fake polls, that means less than nothing.

Let's start with the need to lie about millions of illegals voting without a single shred of evidence

We know that the system has been rigged to allow illegals to vote. We know that a great many do so. You have no problem "lying" to us.
Just how is the system rigged to allow illegals to vote?
You know that a great many do, but you have no proof
Correct???

Don't give me your prosecutory tone. Clearly, you have no interest in the truth. Do some research if you do, and then get back to me. I'm not here to argue with cheerleaders, though.
The truth is that Trump is a pathetic liar

And does your "truth" include the idea that Hillary was a viable candidate who was not corrupt?
Hillary was neither corrupt or a liar. Trump may not be corrupt, too early to say, but he is one pathetic liar

Obama is not the president anymore. This is difficult to come into terms with for some.
right you are but we have someone more like Putin ,,How dare you republican nitwits give america the crap you have with your last 2 presidents

How dare you Democrats give any crap especially after electing a social experiment based on color. You'll claim that you supported his policies yet if his name had been Barry Dunham and he'd been white like his mother, you wouldn't know who he was.

We know that the system has been rigged to allow illegals to vote. We know that a great many do so. You have no problem "lying" to us.
Correct???

Don't give me your prosecutory tone. Clearly, you have no interest in the truth. Do some research if you do, and then get back to me. I'm not here to argue with cheerleaders, though.

And does your "truth" include the idea that Hillary was a viable candidate who was not corrupt?
Hillary was neither corrupt or a liar. Trump may not be corrupt, too early to say, but he is one pathetic liar

LOL.

Correct???

His truth includes the idea that we all get to keep the health insurance plans that we like and our doctors whom we like.

Correct???

If you believe that about Hillary, you are a fucking retard.

Correct???

His truth includes the idea that we all get to keep the health insurance plans that we like and our doctors whom we like.

That was the magic negroes truth

Correct???

See, Hillary was very corrupt and very much the liar. For you to hold that position and then whine about Trump makes you nothing short of inept. No self respecting person would take you seriously. You're well on your way to becoming a troll if you aren't one already should you not reexamine your position.

Obama is not the president anymore. This is difficult to come into terms with for some.
right you are but we have someone more like Putin ,,How dare you republican nitwits give america the crap you have with your last 2 presidents

How dare you Democrats give any crap especially after electing a social experiment based on color. You'll claim that you supported his policies yet if his name had been Barry Dunham and he'd been white like his mother, you wouldn't know who he was.
you should change your ID to "racist"

Correct???

Poor little woowoo. hiLIARy was the pathetic liar. She is not nearly as adept at lying as is her Rapist Husband.

Correct???

In the vast majority of cases we did

The mediocre negro lied for 8 years.

That's assuming Obama comes up to the level of mediocre. I'd say Obama is on the level of house negro.
Never forget that Obama left office with an approval rating triple that of Bush

Don't forget that popular doesn't mean good. All that proves is that other Democrat house negroes, Democrat field negroes, and guilty ridden white trash liked him.

You should change yours to "NL". Pucker up.

Correct???

Oh stop it. The racial references are irrelevant and undermine valid criticism of Obabble.

And learn how to use an apostrophe, please.

Correct???

See, Hillary was very corrupt and very much the liar. For you to hold that position and then whine about Trump makes you nothing short of inept. No self respecting person would take you seriously. You're well on your way to becoming a troll if you aren't one already should you not reexamine your position.
Tell us about Hillary's corruption and her lies. You seem to be an expert on the subject. Lets have some detail

Correct???

In the vast majority of cases we did

Link?

You should change yours to "NL". Pucker up.
You truly are a low life piece of garbage. Now time for your kind to disappear

Oh stop it. The racial references are irrelevant and undermine valid criticism of Obabble.

LOL, did someone die and make you king? If you don't like my posts use the ignore button, otherwise close your yap.

LOL, did someone die and make you king? If you don't like my posts use the ignore button, otherwise close your yap.

You are a moron. SRSLY

Forum List

Back