Why does the MSM continue to insult at least 27% of Americans?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
And probably more!
To sell advertising. Not share the truth.

Why does the MSM call us and 27% of Americans "racists"? Or anti-immigrant?

Legal Immigrants and their U.S.-born children now number approximately 86.4 million people, or 27 percent of the overall U.S. population, according to the 2017 Current Population Survey (CPS).
Frequently Requested Statistics on Immigrants and Immigration in the United States

Why does this BIASED MSM call President Trump "anti-immigrant" when he is married to an immigrant?

Why does the MSM never use the term "ILLEGAL" when discussing "anti-immigrant"?

Another prime example of biased MSM and how the present the news.

Yesterday at the
“I just suggest we need a little less tweeting here and a little more listening and let’s just take (arming teachers) off the table and move forward,” Inslee said.

Trump pushed back at first, telling Inslee that his proposal would only arm a percentage of teachers, but not all, to which Inslee responded that he’d heard from teachers who don’t want to carry firearms.

“Whatever percentage it is, speaking as a grandfather, speaking as a governor of the state of Washington, I have listened to the people who would be affected by that. I have listened to the biology teachers and they don’t want to do that,” the Democratic governor said. “I have listened to the first-grade teachers who don’t want to be pistol-packing first-grade teachers. I have listened to law enforcement who have said they don’t want to have to train teachers as law enforcement agencies, which takes about six months.”
At meeting of nation’s governors, President Trump talks about nation’s issues, including school safety and opiod epidemic

But what story does the MSM run... "Trump wants all teachers to pack pistols"!

Without accepting the notion that the MSM do at all "insult at least 27% of Americans," if the MSM do so, the reason likely is because that share of the citizenry deserve it.

And probably more!

Legal Immigrants and their U.S.-born children now number approximately 86.4 million people, or 27 percent of the overall U.S. population, according to the 2017 Current Population Survey (CPS).
Frequently Requested Statistics on Immigrants and Immigration in the United States

Why does this BIASED MSM call President Trump "anti-immigrant" when he is married to an immigrant?

Yesterday at the
“I just suggest we need a little less tweeting here and a little more listening and let’s just take (arming teachers) off the table and move forward,” Inslee said.

Trump pushed back at first, telling Inslee that his proposal would only arm a percentage of teachers, but not all, to which Inslee responded that he’d heard from teachers who don’t want to carry firearms.

“Whatever percentage it is, speaking as a grandfather, speaking as a governor of the state of Washington, I have listened to the people who would be affected by that. I have listened to the biology teachers and they don’t want to do that,” the Democratic governor said. “I have listened to the first-grade teachers who don’t want to be pistol-packing first-grade teachers. I have listened to law enforcement who have said they don’t want to have to train teachers as law enforcement agencies, which takes about six months.”
At meeting of nation’s governors, President Trump talks about nation’s issues, including school safety and opiod epidemic

Because the lickspittle, liberal, lapdog, lame stream media, is a tool of the Democrat Party. Joseph Goebel's would be jealous of the propaganda machines the left has today.

Without accepting the notion that the MSM do at all "insult at least 27% of Americans," if the MSM do so, the reason likely is because that share of the citizenry deserve it.
So what Xelor is saying is "Because those people came here legally and follow the law" they should be fucked for doing it the right way....

So what Xelor is saying is "Because those people came here legally and follow the law" they should be fucked for doing it the right way....

Viva L'Resistance, aye? Yeah, well most countries keep their borders secure.

So even though these 27% of Americans ARE either relatives of or are "LEGAL" immigrants that allows the MSM to drop the adjective "ILLEGAL"?
That is the point here. That idiots that believe WE who make up that 27% are AGAINST immigrants is so fallacious! So ignorant of reality! And major reason the MSM is losing revenue.
This shows how truly dumb and uninformed the MSM is to let an ideology i.e. their hatred of people like Trump and the rest of us cost them their living. Sad.
Trump is not anti-immigrant nor a racist. He has a Jewish son-in-law and daughter that has converted. That's racist? He has a immigrant wife. Does he hate her?
Just totally ignorant people believe that.

I don't need you to speak for me. What I said is exactly what I meant. Nothing more nor less.

Last edited:
I don't need you to speak for me. I said is exactly what I meant. Nothing more nor less.

So you meant you are a racist? I.e. you just don't like "Legal immigrants"?

And probably more!

Yesterday at the

They have an agenda to push, and they're going to push it. They're no longer even pretending to be impartial, comprehensive, honest or objective. They are advocates now.

While losing an objective press signals real trouble for a democracy, Trump himself has to take some of the blame for attacking them in the way that he has. He should have known that attacking what they feel is their integrity would bring this on.

Now we're officially without an honest, objective, comprehensive press. Good luck to us.

Viva L'Resistance, aye? Yeah, well most countries keep their borders secure.
Don't try that. If border security in and of itself were the concern, we'd have heard proposals for walls and the like along both U.S. and Canadian borders, and around the various U.S. territories.

I don't need you to speak for me. I said is exactly what I meant. Nothing more nor less.

Which race is he racist against?

And probably more!

Yesterday at the

They have an agenda to push, and they're going to push it. They're no longer even pretending to be impartial, comprehensive, honest or objective. They are advocates now.

While losing an objective press signals real trouble for a democracy, Trump himself has to take some of the blame for attacking them in the way that he has. He should have known that attacking what they feel is their integrity would bring this on.

Now we're officially without an honest, objective, comprehensive press. Good luck to us.

This was happening LONG before Trump and his tweets.
voterssayMSMbiased.png

Hey... doesn't make a difference! How many times have you called people like me "racist" without even knowing my ethnicity but based on my comments?

And probably more!

Yesterday at the

This was happening LONG before Trump and his tweets.
View attachment 179265
Yes it was, but at least the press tried to mask it, and did a better job of being comprehensive.

Not any more.

I don't need you to speak for me. What I said is exactly what I meant. Nothing more nor less.
everyone is allowed to interpret the words. and fk the legal immigrants appears to be what you said.

Hey... doesn't make a difference! How many times have you called people like me "racist" without even knowing my ethnicity but based on my comments?
Got anything but self induced guilt or can't you answer the question there Einstein???

And probably more!

Yesterday at the

I don't at all think that's so. I think one must subscribe to journals to obtain that sort of information. Certainly as goes much of cable news, however, the days of objective derivative information are nearly gone.

And probably more!

Yesterday at the

I don't at all think that's so. I think one must subscribe to journals to obtain that sort of information. Certainly as goes much of cable news, however, the days of objective derivative information are nearly gone.
Most people don't subscribe to journals, and the press is well aware of that fact.

And probably more!

Yesterday at the

Most people don't subscribe to journals, and the press is well aware of that fact.
As I implied, it's high time most people start doing so, at least if they desire the sort of information of which you remarked.

And probably more!

Yesterday at the

Thanks to corporatism.You know those silly bastards that were poor and needed a tax break so they can conglomerate more and turn the nation into a corporate state...Which of course the OP supports...and these silly bitches whined about globalism yet they support it in the USA through support of anything that big business does, cause money is the only thing that matters in life, besides being beautiful....
Look at them and their running around knees bent advancing behavior over the NRA...You can hear the sucking a mile away....

Forum List

Back