Why does the right associate using the Bathroom with Perversion?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
99% of the people in America uses the bathroom. The cases of trannies molesting anyone is small. The number doing it in a bathroom even smaller than that

So, where is this assumption that ANY bathroom trannies use means that gender will be attacked?

Use the womens room? What about the little girls

Use the mens room? What about the little boys

So, republicans are left with the obvious only choice left. Trannies need to not use either bathroom. Thats always a good solution but since at the beginning I noted 99% of all Americans use the bathroom its a little far fetched.

ChaoH5EWkAI0Tuu.jpg

"The cases of trannies molesting anyone is small"

Let's use what you gun grabbers constantly use...."if it's saves one child..."....it' worth it :)

Public bathrooms are where the homosexuals have their meet and greets

And Port A Potties are used one person at a time

99% of the people in America uses the bathroom. The cases of trannies molesting anyone is small. The number doing it in a bathroom even smaller than that

So, where is this assumption that ANY bathroom trannies use means that gender will be attacked?

So, republicans are left with the obvious only choice left. Trannies need to not use either bathroom. Thats always a good solution but since at the beginning I noted 99% of all Americans use the bathroom its a little far fetched.

ChaoH5EWkAI0Tuu.jpg

It isn't the transgendered we are concerned about...it is the privacy of women, and the danger of non transgender male predators.......please......pay attention.

ChaoH5EWkAI0Tuu.jpg

They have pervs on the brain. Problem is they don't see them in schools and their own circle of family and friends.

What is the difference if it is a single bathroom and a transgender was there before you, or in a stall with half a dozen other people there at the same time?

This is all just hate mongering, creating a problem where none existed before.

Worry about the hetero pervs that really exist, not fantasy ones like ghosts around every corner.

ChaoH5EWkAI0Tuu.jpg
The cases of trannies molesting anyone is small

The fact that isn't zero is the reason.

It's old news, everyone know that the smell of shit is like perfume to a fag

08_11235726_db3e5b_2410764a.jpg

ChaoH5EWkAI0Tuu.jpg
nothing like posting something that contradicts your position. Thank you. I appreciate that you agree trannies molest.

ChaoH5EWkAI0Tuu.jpg

It isn't the transgendered we are concerned about...it is the privacy of women, and the danger of non transgender male predators.......please......pay attention.
Why arent all women worried about their privacy? When has a sign on the door keep a male predator out of a female bathroom?

ChaoH5EWkAI0Tuu.jpg

Why arent all women worried about their privacy? When has a sign on the door keep a male predator out of a female bathroom?
cause right now it's illegal and a cop can arrest the dope.

ChaoH5EWkAI0Tuu.jpg

i dont see cops guarding the womens bathroom. Sorry you live in such a high crime area.

They are now trying to normalize pedophilia. Salon.Com (liberal as hell website) is giving a platform for a pedophile to explain how natural it is for him. Open the door for normalizing queerdom and making it mainstream and it opened the floodgate for all the other perverts and freaks of nature....how (snicker) "liberal". I would stand guard at the door to protect my daughter from being subjected to some old perverted tranny from invading her privacy. You can bank on that one. He'll just have to wait.

ChaoH5EWkAI0Tuu.jpg

Because we saw this coming:

7 days ago - 8-year-old girl in choked unconscious in South Loop bathroom while mom in next stall, police say. A man is accused of choking an 8-year-old girl until she passed out in the bathroom of a restaurant in Chicago's South Loop. ... Police say 33-year-old Reese Hartstirn walked in and...

Temporary shit houses are safer than public restrooms now thanks to the whims of 0.3% of our population. There is no room for pervs to hid out in them. Sadly, larger, public restrooms are the shitters of choice. Not to many temporary crappers located in Target or McDonalds.
The better question is, Why do you think we made the restrooms separate in the first place, and has that rationale been effective for hundreds of years so far?

Last edited:

ChaoH5EWkAI0Tuu.jpg

i dont see cops guarding the womens bathroom. Sorry you live in such a high crime area.
they don't guard my house, but when there is a crime they come.

How many homosexuals do you meet daily in the public bathrooms to become such an expert on the matter?
You're the one telling us that you would like to have Trannies in the bathroom with you

Forum List

Back