Why does the right associate using the Bathroom with Perversion?

I don't mind sending my grandson into any restroom, including Target's, as long as there are no catholic priests in there.

Public school teachers molest a lot more children...and you have to send your kids to school...by law.

99% of the people in America uses the bathroom. The cases of trannies molesting anyone is small. The number doing it in a bathroom even smaller than that

So, where is this assumption that ANY bathroom trannies use means that gender will be attacked?

Use the womens room? What about the little girls

Use the mens room? What about the little boys

So, republicans are left with the obvious only choice left. Trannies need to not use either bathroom. Thats always a good solution but since at the beginning I noted 99% of all Americans use the bathroom its a little far fetched.

ChaoH5EWkAI0Tuu.jpg

They have pervs on the brain. Problem is they don't see them in schools and their own circle of family and friends.

What is the difference if it is a single bathroom and a transgender was there before you, or in a stall with half a dozen other people there at the same time?

This is all just hate mongering, creating a problem where none existed before.

Worry about the hetero pervs that really exist, not fantasy ones like ghosts around every corner.

I will present my worry. Under the law-----ANY pervert can claim "I FEEL LIKE A GIRL" I want to use the women's facilities. Or any girl can claim "I feel like a boy" I want to use the men's facilities-------ANYTIME. I was once told by a very seasoned lawyer (a really old guy) "the laws were written assuming that people are honest" -----it's the ABUSE of this law for the sake of WEIRD motives
that bothers me

Transvestite for fun or criminal is not the same as transgender. When a person goes through all the evaluation and therapy, even gets a legal name and gender change, they are not looking to be peeping toms.

You are using transgender to try to prove a point that isn't germane. Transgenders may never harm a soul, therefore feel safe in "one fits all" restrooms. The point is, the ability to exploit the political position.
It is the inability to distinguish between transgenders and pervert pedophiles that puts our children at risk. An unnecessary risk. There is a 3 bathroom solution that puts no one at risk. Three locker room schools removes even the appearance of impropriety.
We use to err on the side of the child in the past, when common sense prevailed. We didn't blackmail them into submission of an agenda that pushes their safety to the background.

Because there are a handful of men that have, do and will try to enter female bathrooms is not a good reason to bar transgenders from using their identity bathroom.

Either let them use the bathrooms or change to unisex bathrooms. You don't have the right to bar them because of your bigotry.

I enjoy men, who say women have the right to kill their babies, and have the absolute right to keep men from having any say in that abortion....but now, they have no right to keep men out of their bathrooms

You left wingers are fucked in the head.

99% of the people in America uses the bathroom. The cases of trannies molesting anyone is small. The number doing it in a bathroom even smaller than that

So, where is this assumption that ANY bathroom trannies use means that gender will be attacked?

So, republicans are left with the obvious only choice left. Trannies need to not use either bathroom. Thats always a good solution but since at the beginning I noted 99% of all Americans use the bathroom its a little far fetched.

ChaoH5EWkAI0Tuu.jpg

They have pervs on the brain. Problem is they don't see them in schools and their own circle of family and friends.

What is the difference if it is a single bathroom and a transgender was there before you, or in a stall with half a dozen other people there at the same time?

Worry about the hetero pervs that really exist, not fantasy ones like ghosts around every corner.

I will present my worry. Under the law-----ANY pervert can claim "I FEEL LIKE A GIRL" I want to use the women's facilities. Or any girl can claim "I feel like a boy" I want to use the men's facilities-------ANYTIME. I was once told by a very seasoned lawyer (a really old guy) "the laws were written assuming that people are honest" -----it's the ABUSE of this law for the sake of WEIRD motives
that bothers me

Transvestite for fun or criminal is not the same as transgender. When a person goes through all the evaluation and therapy, even gets a legal name and gender change, they are not looking to be peeping toms.

You are using transgender to try to prove a point that isn't germane. Transgenders may never harm a soul, therefore feel safe in "one fits all" restrooms. The point is, the ability to exploit the political position.
It is the inability to distinguish between transgenders and pervert pedophiles that puts our children at risk. An unnecessary risk. There is a 3 bathroom solution that puts no one at risk. Three locker room schools removes even the appearance of impropriety.
We use to err on the side of the child in the past, when common sense prevailed. We didn't blackmail them into submission of an agenda that pushes their safety to the background.

If they think they can get away with without being seen, pervs will still stalk their prey in bathroom or more likely schools and homes, even churches and after school clubs. Bathrooms are the least of places to worry about, except the smell or not wiping the seat.

So....I have asked this question quite a few times and you left wing sex addicts never answer it.....

Why is it wrong for the male coach to walk through the girls locker room while they are taking showers? Is it okay for him to stand their and hand out towels too....?

ChaoH5EWkAI0Tuu.jpg
We don't moron.

that bothers me

Because there are a handful of men that have, do and will try to enter female bathrooms is not a good reason to bar transgenders from using their identity bathroom.

Either let them use the bathrooms or change to unisex bathrooms. You don't have the right to bar them because of your bigotry.

I enjoy men, who say women have the right to kill their babies, and have the absolute right to keep men from having any say in that abortion....but now, they have no right to keep men out of their bathrooms

No they are trying to keep transgender women out of the bathrooms out of fear of hetero pervs, who are using the "boys" rooms.
Why is a predator any worse in a girls bathroom than a boys bathroom? They come in all forms and sexes.
Has nothing to do with allowing transgenders to use the bathroom of their identity.

Transgender women have the right to be treated as women.

that bothers me

No they are trying to keep transgender women out of the bathrooms out of fear of hetero pervs, who are using the "boys" rooms.
Why is a predator any worse in a girls bathroom than a boys bathroom? They come in all forms and sexes.
Has nothing to do with allowing transgenders to use the bathroom of their identity.

Because men are generally more able to defend themselves than women. Don't call me sexist if that bugs you, call science sexist.

that bothers me

the really ridiculous part is that transgender men have been using women's rooms all our lives. I have never in my entire life seen a person dressed as a woman in a men's room. That means that they either never go to rest rooms, or they go to women's rooms.

It is the inability to distinguish between transgenders and pervert pedophiles that puts our children at risk.

Here's an easy answer: If any stranger puts a hand on your child for any reason without that child's permission, they are in the wrong. Problem solved.

Out of the two people involved in the choking of the 8 year old, both knew the behavior of the perv was wrong. The one chocking, and the one being choked. Moral values, right and wrong, isn't going to stop a criminal. We can prevent his access to the children going to the bathroom though. Make the room for girls only, and so the boys have a place to pee, give them their own room too. For every one else the anything goes restroom should solve the problem.

the really ridiculous part is that transgender men have been using women's room all our lives. I have never in my entire life seen a person dressed as a woman in a men's room. That means that they either never go to rest rooms, or they go to women's rooms.
No they haven't you lying ass faggot. If that were the case...we wouldnt be having this discussion. You have zero evidence to back your claim that they've always been using women's restrooms.

It is the inability to distinguish between transgenders and pervert pedophiles that puts our children at risk.

Here's an easy answer: If any stranger puts a hand on your child for any reason without that child's permission, they are in the wrong. Problem solved.

Out of the two people involved in the choking of the 8 year old, both knew the behavior of the perv was wrong. The one chocking, and the one being choked. Moral values, right and wrong, isn't going to stop a criminal. We can prevent his access to the children going to the bathroom though. Make the room for girls only, and so the boys have a place to pee, give them their own room too. For every one else the anything goes restroom should solve the problem.

Absolutely. And station a restroom guard in front of every restroom who will demand that you lift you skirt before going in.

So....I have asked this question quite a few times and you left wing sex addicts never answer it.....

Why is it wrong for the male coach to walk through the girls locker room while they are taking showers? Is it okay for him to stand their and hand out towels too....?
You need to qualify your question. Is the male coach gay or straight? What do you mean by hand out towels?

the really ridiculous part is that transgender men have been using women's room all our lives. I have never in my entire life seen a person dressed as a woman in a men's room. That means that they either never go to rest rooms, or they go to women's rooms.
No they haven't you lying ass faggot. If that were the case...we wouldnt be having this discussion. You have zero evidence to back your claim that they've always been using women's restrooms.

Actually he is right. Transgenders have already been using the bathroom of the sex they ID with. Are you saying they made a law to cover something that wasnt even occurring?

that bothers me

We don't want women in the men's bathroom either....why do you?

How many homosexuals do you meet daily in the public bathrooms to become such an expert on the matter?
You're the one telling us that you would like to have Trannies in the bathroom with you
I have no problem with trannies. You still havent told me how many times you meet up with the homosexuals in these bathrooms. How could you know such a thing without participating?

You need to qualify your question. Is the male coach gay or straight? What do you mean by hand out towels?

According to you it doesn't matter...does it....?

So again....what is wrong with a male coach using the bathroom while the girls are taking showers...or handing out towels to the girls as they enter the shower or leave it...right?

We don't want women in the men's bathroom either....why do you?
She saw Starship Troopers and thought the unisex shower scene looked appealing.

Forum List

Back