Why does the right associate using the Bathroom with Perversion?

99% of the people in America uses the bathroom. The cases of trannies molesting anyone is small. The number doing it in a bathroom even smaller than that

So, where is this assumption that ANY bathroom trannies use means that gender will be attacked?

Use the womens room? What about the little girls

Use the mens room? What about the little boys

So, republicans are left with the obvious only choice left. Trannies need to not use either bathroom. Thats always a good solution but since at the beginning I noted 99% of all Americans use the bathroom its a little far fetched.

ChaoH5EWkAI0Tuu.jpg

They have pervs on the brain. Problem is they don't see them in schools and their own circle of family and friends.

What is the difference if it is a single bathroom and a transgender was there before you, or in a stall with half a dozen other people there at the same time?

This is all just hate mongering, creating a problem where none existed before.

Worry about the hetero pervs that really exist, not fantasy ones like ghosts around every corner.

I will present my worry. Under the law-----ANY pervert can claim "I FEEL LIKE A GIRL" I want to use the women's facilities. Or any girl can claim "I feel like a boy" I want to use the men's facilities-------ANYTIME. I was once told by a very seasoned lawyer (a really old guy) "the laws were written assuming that people are honest" -----it's the ABUSE of this law for the sake of WEIRD motives
that bothers me

99% of the people in America uses the bathroom. The cases of trannies molesting anyone is small. The number doing it in a bathroom even smaller than that

So, where is this assumption that ANY bathroom trannies use means that gender will be attacked?

So, republicans are left with the obvious only choice left. Trannies need to not use either bathroom. Thats always a good solution but since at the beginning I noted 99% of all Americans use the bathroom its a little far fetched.

ChaoH5EWkAI0Tuu.jpg
They don't, the voices are in, your head.

ChaoH5EWkAI0Tuu.jpg

They have pervs on the brain. Problem is they don't see them in schools and their own circle of family and friends.

What is the difference if it is a single bathroom and a transgender was there before you, or in a stall with half a dozen other people there at the same time?

Worry about the hetero pervs that really exist, not fantasy ones like ghosts around every corner.

I will present my worry. Under the law-----ANY pervert can claim "I FEEL LIKE A GIRL" I want to use the women's facilities. Or any girl can claim "I feel like a boy" I want to use the men's facilities-------ANYTIME. I was once told by a very seasoned lawyer (a really old guy) "the laws were written assuming that people are honest" -----it's the ABUSE of this law for the sake of WEIRD motives
that bothers me

Agree, and we are assuming the encroachment ends there. It does not
I have an even bigger problem with school age boys, showering in the girl's locker rooms with nothing more than a shower curtain between the two. That suggestion accompanied by blackmail by Obama is going to have girls becoming targets of sexual harassment, and schools being sued all over the country.

ChaoH5EWkAI0Tuu.jpg

that bothers me

Transvestite for fun or criminal is not the same as transgender. When a person goes through all the evaluation and therapy, even gets a legal name and gender change, they are not looking to be peeping toms.

"The cases of trannies molesting anyone is small"

Let's use what you gun grabbers constantly use...."if it's saves one child..."....it' worth it :)

Yeah, this guy would nevvvvverrrrr molest a child in a restroom

Convicted Sex Offender Leads Transgender Rights Effort in North Carolina - Breitbart

OMG! If it is Breitbart, it HAS to be true!

Missed the link in the article? Well looky there...he's on the sex offender list

North Carolina Offender Registry

ChaoH5EWkAI0Tuu.jpg

Because we saw this coming:

7 days ago - 8-year-old girl in choked unconscious in South Loop bathroom while mom in next stall, police say. A man is accused of choking an 8-year-old girl until she passed out in the bathroom of a restaurant in Chicago's South Loop. ... Police say 33-year-old Reese Hartstirn walked in and...

Temporary shit houses are safer than public restrooms now thanks to the whims of 0.3% of our population. There is no room for pervs to hid out in them. Sadly, larger, public restrooms are the shitters of choice. Not to many temporary crappers located in Target or McDonalds.
The better question is, Why do you think we made the restrooms separate in the first place, and has that rationale been effective for hundreds of years so far?

The truth is, Ram, that there was no such thing as sexually segregated rest rooms in the US until the mid 1880's, and they were introduced at the same time as sexually segregated waiting rooms at public transit stations, reading rooms at libraries, and recreation rooms and lounges on ships.

ChaoH5EWkAI0Tuu.jpg

that bothers me

Transvestite for fun or criminal is not the same as transgender. When a person goes through all the evaluation and therapy, even gets a legal name and gender change, they are not looking to be peeping toms.

You are using transgender to try to prove a point that isn't germane. Transgenders may never harm a soul, therefore feel safe in "one fits all" restrooms. The point is, the ability to exploit the political position.
It is the inability to distinguish between transgenders and pervert pedophiles that puts our children at risk. An unnecessary risk. There is a 3 bathroom solution that puts no one at risk. Three locker room schools removes even the appearance of impropriety.
We use to err on the side of the child in the past, when common sense prevailed. We didn't blackmail them into submission of an agenda that pushes their safety to the background.

It is the inability to distinguish between transgenders and pervert pedophiles that puts our children at risk.

Here's an easy answer: If any stranger puts a hand on your child for any reason without that child's permission, they are in the wrong. Problem solved.

I don't mind sending my grandson into any restroom, including Target's, as long as there are no catholic priests in there.

ChaoH5EWkAI0Tuu.jpg

It isn't the transgendered we are concerned about...it is the privacy of women, and the danger of non transgender male predators.......please......pay attention.
Why arent all women worried about their privacy? When has a sign on the door keep a male predator out of a female bathroom?

This is the point...now..if there is a man in the bathroom, he can be arrested....once you guys get your way...a sexual predator can stalk the bathroom all day long....until the right victim walks in...and the police can't tell him to leave...he will have a right to be there.....and the victim can't have him removed........until he attacks...and then it is too late.

You are creating a safe space for him to operate...and plan.

ChaoH5EWkAI0Tuu.jpg

that bothers me

You are using transgender to try to prove a point that isn't germane. Transgenders may never harm a soul, therefore feel safe in "one fits all" restrooms. The point is, the ability to exploit the political position.
It is the inability to distinguish between transgenders and pervert pedophiles that puts our children at risk. An unnecessary risk. There is a 3 bathroom solution that puts no one at risk. Three locker room schools removes even the appearance of impropriety.
We use to err on the side of the child in the past, when common sense prevailed. We didn't blackmail them into submission of an agenda that pushes their safety to the background.

Because there are a handful of men that have, do and will try to enter female bathrooms is not a good reason to bar transgenders from using their identity bathroom.

Either let them use the bathrooms or change to unisex bathrooms. You don't have the right to bar them because of your bigotry.

ChaoH5EWkAI0Tuu.jpg

It isn't the transgendered we are concerned about...it is the privacy of women, and the danger of non transgender male predators.......please......pay attention.
Why arent all women worried about their privacy? When has a sign on the door keep a male predator out of a female bathroom?

This is the point...now..if there is a man in the bathroom, he can be arrested....once you guys get your way...a sexual predator can stalk the bathroom all day long....until the right victim walks in...and the police can't tell him to leave...he will have a right to be there.....and the victim can't have him removed........until he attacks...and then it is too late.

You are creating a safe space for him to operate...and plan.

Wow. That is easily the most wrong-headed interpretation of the issue I've seen yet...even on this board.

Forum List

Back