Why does the right associate using the Bathroom with Perversion?

So....I have asked this question quite a few times and you left wing sex addicts never answer it.....

Why is it wrong for the male coach to walk through the girls locker room while they are taking showers? Is it okay for him to stand their and hand out towels too....?
You need to qualify your question. Is the male coach gay or straight? What do you mean by hand out towels?

According to you it doesn't matter...does it....?

So again....what is wrong with a male coach using the bathroom while the girls are taking showers...or handing out towels to the girls as they enter the shower or leave it...right?
Actually it does matter.

I have no problem with a male coach using the bathroom while girls are taking showers. Are you saying he is going to use the shower as a bathroom?

You never answered my question. Is this male coach gay or straight? How old are you that you think people hand you a towel when you enter or leave a shower?

Last edited:
So....I have asked this question quite a few times and you left wing sex addicts never answer it.....

Why is it wrong for the male coach to walk through the girls locker room while they are taking showers? Is it okay for him to stand their and hand out towels too....?
You need to qualify your question. Is the male coach gay or straight? What do you mean by hand out towels?

So again....what is wrong with a male coach using the bathroom while the girls are taking showers...or handing out towels to the girls as they enter the shower or leave it...right?
Actually it does matter.

I have no problem with a male coach using the bathroom while girls are taking showers. Are you saying he is going to use the shower as a bathroom?

You never answered my question. Is his male coach gay or straight? How old are you that you think people hand you a towel when you enter or leave a shower?

Again...according to you it doesn't matter....

And again...according to you it doesn't matter if he is handing towels out .....what is the big deal....right?

I don't mind sending my grandson into any restroom, including Target's, as long as there are no catholic priests in there.

Public school teachers molest a lot more children...and you have to send your kids to school...by law.
Nope. You can home school.

You acknowledge then that more teachers molest children than priests do ....right?
Wrong.

You don't acknowledge that more teachers molest children....?

Actually it does matter.

You never answered my question. Is his male coach gay or straight? How old are you that you think people hand you a towel when you enter or leave a shower?

Again...according to you it doesn't matter....

And again...according to you it doesn't matter if he is handing towels out .....what is the big deal....right?

Repeating your wrong claim when I cleary said something else only makes you look like a dunce. Especially when you havent answered the question i put to you. Once you qualify your question and I know all the variables then i will answer. Until then i will leave you here playing with your dick.

I don't mind sending my grandson into any restroom, including Target's, as long as there are no catholic priests in there.

Public school teachers molest a lot more children...and you have to send your kids to school...by law.

You acknowledge then that more teachers molest children than priests do ....right?
Wrong.

What do mean by molest?

You're a dumbass. Conservatives associate the liberal desire to strip women of their right to privacy and security - so men can go into the bathroom with them - with perversion.

Along with their desire to allow men into the bathrooms with women, if you take into account Bill's history of sexual assault, sexual harassment, rape, adultery, and pedopholia, consider Hillary's continuous facilitating, enabling, and war on his victims, AND consider how liberals blindly accept their actions and defend their crimes no matter what, Conservatives associate liberals with perverts / perversion.

Wrong.

What do mean by molest?

They had sex with underage children twit.

Wrong.

What do mean by molest?

Pretty sure priests are the world champs in that area.

You're a dumbass. Conservatives associate the liberal desire to strip women of their right to privacy and security - so men can go into the bathroom with them - with perversion.

If you take into account Bill's history of sexual assault, sexual harassment, rape, adultery, and pedopholia, consider Hillary's continuous facilitating, enabling, and war on his victims, AND consider how liberals blindly accept their actions and defend their crimes no matter what, Conservatives associate liberals with perverts / perversion.

I'll be damned if I can understand why you folks on the Right seem to think that there is something sexy about a woman in a restroom. Frankly, such thinking is pretty disturbing.

Wrong.

What do mean by molest?

Here you go.....by CBS news...not a right wing outlet...twit...

Has Media Ignored Sex Abuse In School?

If you take into account Bill's history of sexual assault, sexual harassment, rape, adultery, and pedopholia, consider Hillary's continuous facilitating, enabling, and war on his victims, AND consider how liberals blindly accept their actions and defend their crimes no matter what, Conservatives associate liberals with perverts / perversion.

I'll be damned if I can understand why you folks on the Right seem to think that there is something sexy about a woman in a restroom. Frankly, such thinking is pretty disturbing.

We aren't the ones who want men to use their restrooms....you guys are...why is that?

"The cases of trannies molesting anyone is small"

Let's use what you gun grabbers constantly use...."if it's saves one child..."....it' worth it :)

Yeah, this guy would nevvvvverrrrr molest a child in a restroom

Convicted Sex Offender Leads Transgender Rights Effort in North Carolina - Breitbart
Liberals creating a problem, step in to push their minority-supported agenda, work on behalf of perverts and deviants, and pass legislation like they did with the ACA to force the majority to comply...Game, set, and match...'Nuff Said

If you move the goal posts to the locker room and showers then they may have a point.

Wrong.

What do mean by molest?

You are as clueless about this as you are in everything else...

the federal report said 422,000 California public-school students would be victims before graduation — a number that dwarfs the state's entire Catholic-school enrollment of 143,000.

Yet, during the first half of 2002, the 61 largest newspapers in California ran nearly 2,000 stories about sexual abuse in Catholic institutions, mostly concerning past allegations. During the same period, those newspapers ran four stories about the federal government's discovery of the much larger — and ongoing — abuse scandal in public schools.

And that is just California........

We aren't the ones who want men to use their restrooms....you guys are...why is that?
You are the ones that think women are sexy when they are taking a crap though. Why do you think thats sexy?

If you move the goal posts to the locker room and showers then they may have a point.

Do you guys really think this will stop at bathrooms? They want guys in the girls locker rooms already....

"The cases of trannies molesting anyone is small"

Let's use what you gun grabbers constantly use...."if it's saves one child..."....it' worth it :)

Yeah, this guy would nevvvvverrrrr molest a child in a restroom

Convicted Sex Offender Leads Transgender Rights Effort in North Carolina - Breitbart
Liberals creating a problem, step in to push their minority-supported agenda, work on behalf of perverts and deviants, and pass legislation like they did with the ACA to force the majority to comply...Game, set, and match...'Nuff Said

Don't take it so hard, Easy. You almost won for a couple of minutes today before the Oklahoma governor vetoed the law making abortion illegal.

You are the ones that think women are sexy when they are taking a crap though. Why do you think thats sexy?

Wow....you guys want to force women to have to have men use their bathrooms....we say no....and you accuse us of being the perverts......

you lefties are fucked in the head...

What do mean by molest?

You are as clueless about this as you are in everything else...

the federal report said 422,000 California public-school students would be victims before graduation — a number that dwarfs the state's entire Catholic-school enrollment of 143,000.

Yet, during the first half of 2002, the 61 largest newspapers in California ran nearly 2,000 stories about sexual abuse in Catholic institutions, mostly concerning past allegations. During the same period, those newspapers ran four stories about the federal government's discovery of the much larger — and ongoing — abuse scandal in public schools.

And that is just California........
Yes thats just california and thats also just schools. Do you think priests only molest at school? Youre a fucking retard. :laugh:

Forum List

Back