Why does Trump avoid the press?

Trump does not avoid the press - he pisses them off and exposes them as Liberal puppets and fake news every day..

:p

What 'Press' could the OP be whining about? Doesn't exist anymore; it's just a collection of tabloid gossip mongers that makes TMZ look more like professional and objective 'journalists' than CNN does.

What he says doesn't matter, because the vermin are going to pull it all out of their asses and make up what they want to say he says. Why not just ask Whoopi Goldberg what he says?

I guess by the standards of the Obama Residency he doesn't waste much time pointlessly talking to losers who will turn around and blatantly lie about what he actually said mere seconds after he says something, but then Obama was never busy being a real President, he was too concerned with handing over nukes and billions in untraceable cash to murdering gangsters of his 'religion' while trying to act like 'Da Kewl Prez '.

White House faces claims of fake weather news

Even if you want to pretend the media is unfair to him, why wouldn’t he face them down like a man to defend his administration’s actions? If the press is so full of shit as his supporters claim, he should have no problem “pwning” them.

Let’s also not forget that Trump has held a grand total of TWO White House press briefings since his administration began. All other presidents before him did it regularly. Trump must hide behind Sanders I guess. It’s all he is capable of doing. After all, he talks like a 12 year old.
We saw why when he held the press conference with Putin. the so-called "press" can be counted on to behave like petulant children.

Last edited:

Even if you want to pretend the media is unfair to him, why wouldn’t he face them down like a man to defend his administration’s actions? If the press is so full of shit as his supporters claim, he should have no problem “pwning” them.

Let’s also not forget that Trump has held a grand total of TWO White House press briefings since his administration began. All other presidents before him did it regularly. Trump must hide behind Sanders I guess. It’s all he is capable of doing. After all, he talks like a 12 year old.
Why give the enemy something else to lie about? They make up enough lies without President Trump blessing them with his presence. Fuck em.
Oh right. Trump is of the utmost integrity all the time.

Why do you people delude yourselves like this?
He has 1000 times more integrity than the so-called "press." They are nothing but a gang of lying gossip mongers.

We saw why when he held the press conference with Putin. the so-called "press" can be counted on to behave like children.

Yes, they were hoping to make the conferences all about themselves and jacking up their own 'Visibility' to the stupid Democratic base than asking genuine questions.

Slow news day eh whineboi?
It wasn’t actually. The White House came up with a lie about the weather to avoid reporters.

What excuse did Hillary use to avoid the press during her campaign about 99,813 times?
“Well Hillary did derp, derp, derp!”

Lol you assholes cannot stop deflecting to Hillary. I don’t give a shit what she did or didn’t do. Why? Because she’s irrelevant. You pretend otherwise because you desperately need to deflect away from Trump.

Why give the enemy something else to lie about? They make up enough lies without President Trump blessing them with his presence. Fuck em.
Oh right. Trump is of the utmost integrity all the time.

Why do you people delude yourselves like this?
He has 1000 times more integrity than the so-called "press." They are nothing but a gang of lying gossip mongers.
Just to be clear, who exactly are you talking about and where is the evidence of them conspiring against Trump? Don’t you see how dumb you sound assuming they are all corrupt excerpt Fox and Friends?

How often has he been in front of the press and taken questions? Seems like daily to me. Maybe you need to come out from under the news blackouts at MSNBC, CNN, NPR, PBS, and on, and on, and on ad nausea.
Lol right every media source except Fox and Infowars is conspiring against Trump!

How often has he been in front of the press and taken questions? Seems like daily to me. Maybe you need to come out from under the news blackouts at MSNBC, CNN, NPR, PBS, and on, and on, and on ad nausea.
Daily? Um no. When it comes to solo press, it’s once.

You really should switch over to Fox than be so uninformed. They cover live every one of his meeting where he speaks, cabinet meetings where he takes questions plus every morning you get a Tweet blast as to even the mood he is in.

That's been every day this week that I recall.

Lol right every media source except Fox and Infowars is conspiring against Trump!

Where did I say that? I pointed out the truth that Fox carries all his appearances live along with important committee meetings. Catch up, you're getting further and further behind.

I bet your beloved Progressives stations will find something to whine about when the GDP numbers come out tomorrow.

Did you see too that 55 or our heroes are coming home from North Korea? NO other President since the Korean War has been able to do that but Donald Trump is doing in spite of all your hate. Why do you prefer that they stay in North Korea?

Remains of US war dead retrieved from North Korea, White House says
1530230537424.jpg

By Elizabeth Zwirz | Fox News

Fifty-five cases containing what were believed to be the remains of U.S. servicemen killed during the Korean War were returned Friday, the White House said.

The cases, each draped with the flag of the United Nations, arrived aboard a U.S. military plane at Osan Air Base outside Seoul, South Korea. Earlier, the plane and its crew had traveled to Wonsan, North Korea, to collect the remains, the White House said.

Remains of US war dead retrieved from North Korea, White House says

It wasn’t actually. The White House came up with a lie about the weather to avoid reporters.

What excuse did Hillary use to avoid the press during her campaign about 99,813 times?

Lol you assholes cannot stop deflecting to Hillary. I don’t give a shit what she did or didn’t do. Why? Because she’s irrelevant. You pretend otherwise because you desperately need to deflect away from Trump.

She won't keep out of the news much to the chagrin of central Democrats. Watch, she's going to give it one more try, even if it kills her!

Daily? Um no. When it comes to solo press, it’s once.

You really should switch over to Fox than be so uninformed. They cover live every one of his meeting where he speaks, cabinet meetings where he takes questions plus every morning you get a Tweet blast as to even the mood he is in.

That's been every day this week that I recall.
None of that changes the fact he has done only 1 solo press conference while any president before him did it regularly. He’s a complete pussy.

She won't keep out of the news much to the chagrin of central Democrats. Watch, she's going to give it one more try, even if it kills her!
No one gives a shit what you think of Hillary. She’s just a desperate deflection for you. No one on the left cares at this point. She is irrelevant. She will never run for office again. Quit being a pussy and accept that.

No one gives a shit what you think of Hillary. She’s just a desperate deflection for you. No one on the left cares at this point. She is irrelevant. She will never run for office again. Quit being a pussy and accept that.
You are deluding yourself.

She is consistently one of the top contenders for the nomination again because she represents all the hate spewing out of your party perfectly well.

We know you don't want to talk about the criminal you tried to put in the Offal office. Hypocrites never want to talk about what they have done.

She's highly relevant since you voted for her. That shows what kind of "standards" you have.

They obviously are, douchebag.

Why does Trump avoid the press?

Same reason Hillary avoided the press and didn't give a news conference for almost a year....

Goto to love liberals and their life's in the
book 1984.....

I hope she wears that hideous mu-mu while she's campaigning.

Forum List

Back