Why does Trump still talk about Unity?

John Shaw

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2017
First of all, I do want to say that I don't blame Trump for the Down's Syndrome "Bomber". Was this drooling imbecile inspired by Trump's hostile rhetoric? Possibly, probably, and he (Trump) should probably chill out with that (not that I think he will in a million years). but still ....

Not shut the fuck up about it, right-wingers. This conspiracy theory peddling is just sad and pathetic.

To the point, why does Trump STILL pay lip service to unity when it's clear that he prefers a divided nation? That part still confuses me. Does anyone actually still believe Trump has a chance to unite Americans? Maybe he had a chance RIGHT AFTER THE ELECTION, but it's been a few years since then and winning over new supporters is clearly not a priority of his. I wish he would just quit pretending and admit, "I only care about my supporters. Everyone else can get fucked." I would respect that rare moment of honesty from him.

Trump is giving lip service to unity. He knows it's impossible.

Demicrats have spent a lot of time begging believers to attack and harass Republicans. They have chased Republicans, as they were told to do, out of restaurants. At least one democrat has encouraged their followers to attack Republicans in their homes, in their bedrooms. The mistake Democrats made is in thinking that only democrats were listening.

Trump is giving lip service to unity. He knows it's impossible.

Demicrats have spent a lot of time begging believers to attack and harass Republicans. They have chased Republicans, as they were told to do, out of restaurants. At least one democrat has encouraged their followers to attack Republicans in their homes, in their bedrooms. The mistake Democrats made is in thinking that only democrats were listening.

Not true. People were willing to hear Trump out right after the election and give him a chance, including myself. But after the inauguration stupidity, Charlottesville, Helsinki, the highly questionable cabinet appointments, supporting Roy Moore, and about a thousand other things that would tank any other president's approval rating... people that weren't already in his camp stopped giving him a chance and now just want him to disappear. I don't really hate Trump (I think he is a bad president), but one can hardly blame people for disliking him. He's made it clear that he only cares about the people who already like him, and even then, only to the extent that they will keep voting for him. It's not like he's transformed the Midwest into some Utopia (I live there, I know). Has there been a new industrial revolution? No. Instead, rich people just got much richer. Meanwhile, the opiate epidemic continues in full force.

First of all, I do want to say that I don't blame Trump for the Down's Syndrome "Bomber". Was this drooling imbecile inspired by Trump's hostile rhetoric? Possibly, probably, and he (Trump) should probably chill out with that (not that I think he will in a million years). but still ....

Not shut the fuck up about it, right-wingers. This conspiracy theory peddling is just sad and pathetic.

To the point, why does Trump STILL pay lip service to unity when it's clear that he prefers a divided nation? That part still confuses me. Does anyone actually still believe Trump has a chance to unite Americans? Maybe he had a chance RIGHT AFTER THE ELECTION, but it's been a few years since then and winning over new supporters is clearly not a priority of his. I wish he would just quit pretending and admit, "I only care about my supporters. Everyone else can get fucked." I would respect that rare moment of honesty from him.
Who said her party can't be civil until maybe when they are in power?

/thread motherfucker

His unity speech was laughable . Right away he went back to be the usual extremist propagandist that he is .

Go back and actually watch Trump’s speech RIGHT AFTER he won the election and then go back and watch the media’s reaction and the Democrats’ reactions RIGHT AFTER he won the election. Democrats are 1000% responsible for the division in this country.

When the other side is literally committed to resisting you on a good day the best you can do is to destroy them and peel off a few less committed members here and there.

I wish Democrats would just admit that they are nothing but an anti-white, anti-male, anti-Christian domestic terrorist group that has somehow tricked tens of millions of people into thinking they give a damn about the working class or the poor, that would be the day when pigs fly.

Who said her party can't be civil until maybe when they are in power?

/thread motherfucker

The democrats don't even have a leader. What are you talking about?

What causes hostility is when media tells us we are seeing something we are decidedly NOT seeing. They are lying and getting everyone pissed.

I agree with Hillary. No civility.

Fuck you kkuunts. I want WAR.

NPC Crowd Trump.jpeg

Go back and actually watch Trump’s speech RIGHT AFTER he won the election and then go back and watch the media’s reaction and the Democrats’ reactions RIGHT AFTER he won the election. Democrats are 1000% responsible for the division in this country.

When the other side is literally committed to resisting you on a good day the best you can do is to destroy them and peel off a few less committed members here and there.

I wish Democrats would just admit that they are nothing but an anti-white, anti-male, anti-Christian domestic terrorist group that has somehow tricked tens of millions of people into thinking they give a damn about the working class or the poor, that would be the day when pigs fly.

You trump cultists live in another world . Trump is the great divider ! All he does is attack .

He doent even appear anywhere in the US that he didn’t win easily .

Let's be real; Trump NEVER tried. Not once that I can recall. Sure, he'll read off some scripted niceties every once in a while, but then in his next unscripted breath, he shows people how he really feels and completely contradicts the unifying language, so no one takes it seriously. I WILL SAY that democrats have done little to help the situation, but neither has Trump.

Let's be real; Trump NEVER tried. Not once that I can recall. Sure, he'll read off some scripted niceties every once in a while, but then in his next unscripted breath, he shows people how he really feels and completely contradicts the unifying language, so no one takes it seriously. I WILL SAY that democrats have done little to help the situation, but neither has Trump.
Let's be real. Even if Trump had tried, you would still be dissatisfied.

You're a shit stain. You are my enemy.

Let's be real. Even if Trump had tried, you would still be dissatisfied.

You're a shit stain. You are my enemy.

Aspiring to become the next Cesar Sayoc?

Democrats have done nothing but attempt to assassinate him and cause mass civil unrest.

Democrats are lucky that Trump doesn’t simply send the military to kill every single last “resistance” member and their Antifa brown shirts. That would be more than they deserve.

Democrats have done nothing but attempt to assassinate him and cause mass civil unrest.

Democrats are lucky that Trump doesn’t simply send the military to kill every single last “resistance” member and their Antifa brown shirts. That would be more than they deserve.

Well I can see you guys haven't learned anything or changed in the slightest. Not surprised, but mildly disappointed. I guess I'm not totally cynical yet.

Forum List

Back