Why doesn't Trump talk about protecting LGBT people? They were the victims.

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
With less than two days between us and the slaughter of 49 lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people at Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida — during Pride month, no less — the pain only seems to be getting worse within our community.

But as we begin the process of healing, we must now deal with the non-queer, mainstream public trying to process something that we, as queer people, have always known: people hate us simply for existing as we are in the world.

More: Can We Please Stop Pretending This Massacre Wasn't About Homophobia?

I haven't heard Trump say anything about their rights - and they're the ones who were murdered and wounded. In fact, I haven't even heard him express remorse or sympathy for those who were murdered and wounded or their families. I've only heard him use this tragedy for political propaganda purposes.

Last edited:
Any group that will not defense itself and congregates in places with no security really doesn't deserve sympathy when they are slaughtered like sheep.

Protect yourself. Don't go places with no security. Use common sense.

With less than two days between us and the slaughter of 49 lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people at Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida — during Pride month, no less — the pain only seems to be getting worse within our community.

But as we begin the process of healing, we must now deal with the non-queer, mainstream public trying to process something that we, as queer people, have always known: people hate us simply for existing as we are in the world.

I haven't heard Trump say anything about their rights - and they're the ones who were murdered and wounded. In fact, I haven't even heard him express remorse or sympathy for those who were murdered and wounded or their families. I've only heard him use this tragedy for political propaganda purposes.

Here you go Lakhota. Trump was very passionate about this. CK put up the full speech. I'll get the link.

"The attack on the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando, Florida, was the worst terrorist strike on our soil since September 11th, and the worst mass shooting in our country’s history.

So many people dead, so many people gravely injured, so much carnage, such a disgrace.

The horror is beyond description.

The families of these wonderful people are totally devastated. Likewise, our whole nation, and indeed the whole world, is devastated.

We express our deepest sympathies to the victims, the wounded, and their families.

We mourn, as one people, for our nation’s loss – and pledge our support to any and all who need it.

I would like to ask now that we all observe a moment of silence for the victims of the attack.

Our nation stands together in solidarity with the members of Orlando's LGBT Community.

This is a very dark moment in America’s history.

A radical Islamic terrorist targeted the nightclub not only because he wanted to kill Americans, but in order to execute gay and lesbian citizens because of their sexual orientation.

It is a strike at the heart and soul of who we are as a nation.

It is an assault on the ability of free people to live their lives, love who they want and express their identity.

It is an attack on the right of every single American to live in peace and safety in their own country."

[TRANSCRIPT] Trump Addresses Terrorism, Immigration, and National Security

Last edited:
I do agree with the OP this much both candidates just using talking points instead of addressing the issues of PC background checks and PC lack of security was disgusting.

I do agree with the OP this much both candidates just using talking points instead of addressing the issues of PC background checks and PC lack of security was disgusting.

This terrorist was checked out by the FBI three count them three times. Despite his association with a suicide bomber who came from the same mosque as him and his continued radicalization he had clearance to be a security guard with an international security firm.

I find that more than disturbing . Omar was not a mall cop. His company is world wide.

Here you go Lakhota. Trump was very passionate about this. CK put up the full speech. I'll get the link.

"The attack on the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando, Florida, was the worst terrorist strike on our soil since September 11th, and the worst mass shooting in our country’s history.

So many people dead, so many people gravely injured, so much carnage, such a disgrace.

The families of these wonderful people are totally devastated. Likewise, our whole nation, and indeed the whole world, is devastated.

We express our deepest sympathies to the victims, the wounded, and their families.

We mourn, as one people, for our nation’s loss – and pledge our support to any and all who need it.

I would like to ask now that we all observe a moment of silence for the victims of the attack.

Our nation stands together in solidarity with the members of Orlando's LGBT Community.

A radical Islamic terrorist targeted the nightclub not only because he wanted to kill Americans, but in order to execute gay and lesbian citizens because of their sexual orientation.

It is an assault on the ability of free people to live their lives, love who they want and express their identity.

It is an attack on the right of every single American to live in peace and safety in their own country."

Trump merely read a speech prepared by someone else to help bring him out of the gutter.

Trump merely read a speech prepared by someone else to help bring him out of the gutter.

Really? Oh really. Trump has recognized as many of us have that jihadists have this overwhelming urge to kill gays whenever and where ever possible. Current preferred method in the ME is called the "roof toss".

Nasty way to go. But it goes deeper than jihadism. I've been tracking for years the atrocities committed against gays in Europe by Muslim immigrants. It's just something they do.

It's like in their DNA to want to eradicate the LGBT community. You bitch about Christians being unhappy with gay marriage but last I looked I haven't read about a group of angry Presbyterians playing "roof toss".

Let these poor souls deaths be a wake up call to getting past PC and getting down to the nitty gritty of the very stark reality that the LGBT community now in America could become as victimized as they are in Europe.

Start here. If you want to learn more about the attacks on the LGBT community in Europe let me know.

"The rabidly homophobic Islamist terrorist, Omar Mateen, pledged allegiance to Islamic State minutes before carrying out the Florida atrocity.

He was keenly aware that there could be no other outfit on earth that would take more pleasure in the knowledge that it was gays who were singled out for slaughter.

The massacre has thus brought into tragic focus the murderous hatred Islamic State – and those its barbaric ideology now inspires to commit atrocities around the world – has for homosexuals.

IS supporters are indeed jubilant at the choice of target."

Read more: JOHN R BRADLEY on how the twisted anti-gay bigotry of ISIS zealots
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

JOHN R BRADLEY on how the twisted anti-gay bigotry of ISIS zealots

My problem is not that you freaks exist but that you demand the rest of us acknowledged your freak nature as OK.

So Trump did exactly what Lakota claimed he didn't do and barely anyone calls him a lying piece of dog shit?

Funny, some LGBT groups endorsed Trump today, go figure.

Really? Who were they?

You are a fag? I didn't know that. Must be a tough week for you. I don't understand the abnormality of homos but nobody deserves what happened in Orlando.

Really? Who were they?

I heard about them on the radio, here's one, I think there are others.

BREAKING: After Gay Club Massacre - Phoenix LGBT Officially ENDORSES TRUMP (Updated)

You are a fag? I didn't know that. Must be a tough week for you. I don't understand the abnormality of homos but nobody deserves what happened in Orlando.

You are an insensitive asshole? I didn't know that. No, I'm not a "fag" - just a human being. It falls under humanity.

Forum List

Back