Why dont we solve the problem, instead of executing people ?

Why don't we do that, instead of executing people ?

No, here is where they belong:

51393760.jpg

View attachment 135176

The fact of the matter is, is that most people on death row, belong in a place shown in the photo...
Starting at around age 15 to 18, for the rest of their lives.... or for a long time.
Based on their mental functioning, their intelligence scores, and their education and their personal background.

Prisoners are in prison and some are facing the death penalty because they had a chance at a better life and they blew it.

The point you are trying to make is more fitting for children who are being aborted.

At last the CONVICTED felon on death row got a trial and a chance to defend themself.

You have to marvel at the mind that can claim to be pro-life and also be so callous of life. The human mind can in fact be turned into a mobius strip.
You just described your mind. Liberals put babies and murderers on the same moral plane.

Your brain constructs lies on the fly.

The poster I replied to had just done that. A conservative disease. Shun reality.

Only the most sick, depraved and demented of minds equates a murderer with an unborn child.

Thank you.

Other than both are human beings, one is a convicted murderer and the other is an innocent child.

It's amazing that these leftardz can't see their hypocrisy on this. They claim to be disgusted and outraged over the slightest chance that an inno ent person MIGHT be executed..... while they deny, ignore and try to justify the killings of MILLIONS of children who inarguably ARE innocent.

Last edited:
View attachment 135176

The fact of the matter is, is that most people on death row, belong in a place shown in the photo...
Starting at around age 15 to 18, for the rest of their lives.... or for a long time.
Based on their mental functioning, their intelligence scores, and their education and their personal background.

Prisoners are in prison and some are facing the death penalty because they had a chance at a better life and they blew it.

The point you are trying to make is more fitting for children who are being aborted.

At last the CONVICTED felon on death row got a trial and a chance to defend themself.

You have to marvel at the mind that can claim to be pro-life and also be so callous of life. The human mind can in fact be turned into a mobius strip.
You just described your mind. Liberals put babies and murderers on the same moral plane.

The poster I replied to had just done that. A conservative disease. Shun reality.
What lie? You just criticized pro-lifers for being callous about life for supporting the death penalty for murderers.

So, the liberal idea is to round up certain 15-18 year old kids that exhibit certain behavior traits and institutionalize them before they can commit murder? We can't even institutionalize genuine crazy people.

Only the most sick, depraved and demented of minds equates a murderer with an unborn child.

Thank you.

Other than both are human beings, one is a convicted murderer and the other is an innocent child.

It's amazing that these leftardz can't see their hypocrisy on this. They claim to be disgusted and outraged over the slightest chance that an inno ent person MIGHT be executed..... while they deny, ignore and try to justify the killings of MILLIONS of children who inarguably ARE innocent.

They don't want them executed, but want them to live in prison for the rest of their lives just in case......

Well if they may be innocent, shouldn't we let them out of prison as well?

Wall Street criminals are not poor; ask any of the people in Trump's cabinet from banking and investment institutions (not miners of course).

I don't recall anybody from Wall Street murdering people. Our prisons are not filled with Wall Street executives.
You wrote, in that folksy way, "I have bad news for ya, most criminals were poor." You did not specify murderers although many were driven to suicide as a consequence of the actions of Wall Street bankers and financiers, the types recently appointed by Trump to his cabinet.

Take note of the word "most." Most criminals do come from lower income brackets.
Naturally most convicted people come from the lower socio-economic working class since the wealthy represent only 1% of the population.

Where did you ever get that information from? The wealthy in the US represent a hell of a lot more than 1% of our population.
Just prior to President Obama's 2014 State of the Union Address, media reported that the top wealthiest 1% possess 40% of the nation’s wealth; the bottom 80% own 7%; similarly, but later, the media reported, the "richest 1 percent in the United States now own more additional income than the bottom 90 percent". (Kristof, Nicholas (July 22, 2014). "An Idiot’s Guide to Inequality". The New York Times.)

I don't recall anybody from Wall Street murdering people. Our prisons are not filled with Wall Street executives.
You wrote, in that folksy way, "I have bad news for ya, most criminals were poor." You did not specify murderers although many were driven to suicide as a consequence of the actions of Wall Street bankers and financiers, the types recently appointed by Trump to his cabinet.

Take note of the word "most." Most criminals do come from lower income brackets.
Naturally most convicted people come from the lower socio-economic working class since the wealthy represent only 1% of the population.

Where did you ever get that information from? The wealthy in the US represent a hell of a lot more than 1% of our population.
Just prior to President Obama's 2014 State of the Union Address, media reported that the top wealthiest 1% possess 40% of the nation’s wealth; the bottom 80% own 7%; similarly, but later, the media reported, the "richest 1 percent in the United States now own more additional income than the bottom 90 percent". (Kristof, Nicholas (July 22, 2014). "An Idiot’s Guide to Inequality". The New York Times.)

I have no idea what that has to do with the price of rice in China. The top 1% are not the only wealthy people in this country.

Wealthy in the US is described as having cash and assets of 1 million dollars or more. Today, many people have that kind of loot.

View attachment 135176

Because you cannot cure a psychopath; either a brain is neurologically wired to have a conscience or it isn't.

View attachment 135176

Fuck that idea. Sure mental comes into play, but your position is the typical liberal approach to all problems, which is to pamper & entertain the problem as opposed solving it. In my world, if you meet the standards then:

1. 1st degree murder: You're hung within a week. What's a rope cost? They're very effective. If you don't like that then a 30-06 round to the head. There's absolutely no reason to entertain all the steps, doses and chaos because liberals cannot handle reality.

2. Sexual predator: We remove your johnson and set you free.

3. Armed robbery: Which hand was used to hold the weapon. You won't be needing that anymore, then we set you free.

4. Unprovoked assault with serious bodily harm: You're going to prison & hard labor too.

5. White crime: Community service, restitution and time in prison.

6. Grand larceny: You're going to prison & hard labor too.

You want to solve crime this is how it's done. Pampering people does not solve problems, it only serves to invite more.

View attachment 135176

This is a second thread that I worry about YOUR mental functioning, intelligence scores and education. Also I don't believe you are American.

They got themselves on death row. It's not my problem to get them off death row.
No they didn't put themselves on death row.
The Government put them there.
And its time the Government didn't.

We could always just deport them to Afghanistan. Works for me.

Send 'em to California, with a steel bracelet on their ankle that goes off if they cross the state line or is removed.. They love murderers out there.

View attachment 135176

A. Retribution

Some would say Justice. Kill and be killed. I don't support capital punishment myself, but I can understand the concept of forfeiting your life when you deliberately take another's.

For those who support our lowest forms of life, consider the following example:

Guy breaks into your house. There are witnesses and the culprit lacks an alibi. He rapes and then kills your little girl. His DNA is everywhere. He even admits guilt.

Give me ONE good reason this guy should live longer than a week after declared guilty. Additionally, these types of cases should be expedited as priority.

We all know our courts are jammed with bureaucrats, but I promise you, that wouldn't be the case if we stopped pampering leaches, including the attorneys who represent them.

So, the liberal idea is to round up certain 15-18 year old kids that exhibit certain behavior traits and institutionalize them before they can commit murder? We can't even institutionalize genuine crazy people.

You have no idea how correct you are, we are only around the corner from using predictive analytics in crime prevention. It's scary.

For those who support our lowest forms of life, consider the following example:

Guy breaks into your house. There are witnesses and the culprit lacks an alibi. He rapes and then kills your little girl. His DNA is everywhere. He even admits guilt.

Give me ONE good reason this guy should live longer than a week after declared guilty. Additionally, these types of cases should be expedited as priority.

We all know our courts are jammed with bureaucrats, but I promise you, that wouldn't be the case if we stopped pampering leaches, including the attorneys who represent them.

View attachment 135176

And when they kill someone in YOUR facility, what will you do? You are talking about defective animals in many cases, that will continue their violent ways until stopped. The only way to ensure they do not kill again is to end their miserable existence! Nobody gets out of this existence alive! Why prolong the inevitable?

Americans have executed many innocent people, especially Blacks. The USA incarcerates more people per capita than any western democracy.
And how many innocent people have been killed by Black Murderers? What does color have to do with it anyway? Most innocent Blacks who get killed, are killed by other Blacks.
I agree the incarceration rate is much too high. We need to follow SHARIA LAW. When a Black kills a Black, he needs to be beheaded in the street where his murder took place, as a lesson to the other would be murderers.
If they are later found innocent, GOD will give them a special place in Heaven. Everybody Dies!

whats-your-point_zpsxbxlkku2.jpg

Forum List

Back