Why dont we solve the problem, instead of executing people ?

View attachment 135176

The fact of the matter is, is that most people on death row, belong in a place shown in the photo...
Starting at around age 15 to 18, for the rest of their lives.... or for a long time.
Based on their mental functioning, their intelligence scores, and their education and their personal background.

Why don't we do that, instead of executing people ?

Prisoners are in prison and some are facing the death penalty because they had a chance at a better life and they blew it.

The point you are trying to make is more fitting for children who are being aborted.

At last the CONVICTED felon on death row got a trial and a chance to defend themself.

You have to marvel at the mind that can claim to be pro-life and also be so callous of life. The human mind can in fact be turned into a mobius strip.
You just described your mind. Liberals put babies and murderers on the same moral plane.

Your brain constructs lies on the fly.

The poster I replied to had just done that. A conservative disease. Shun reality.

I would also be in favor of chemical castration (perhaps even real castration) though. In fact, I'm thinking about starting a poll about it. Take away their demented sexual urges before allowing them to mingle with society because you can't always keep children separated from them, and all it takes is for them to have a "stressful day" or something, and some innocent child could become their next victim. These people should not be trusted ever.
Polls serve no moral purpose. Many Whites in Alabama if poled would probably vote to bring back racial segregation now, segregation tomorrow, and segregation forever.

What about the guy who attacked, raped, tortured, killed and dismembered a bunch of kids? Should that guy be kept alive? For what reason? For your own selfish feelings of being a "humanitarian?"

View attachment 135176

The fact of the matter is, is that most people on death row, belong in a place shown in the photo...
Starting at around age 15 to 18, for the rest of their lives.... or for a long time.
Based on their mental functioning, their intelligence scores, and their education and their personal background.

Kill them, problem solved.

No they didn't put themselves on death row.
The Government put them there.
And its time the Government didn't.

No , a jury of there piers put them there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The word is PEERS, Einstein
Why do criminal lovers worry about typos and simple spelling errors. That governor that abolished the DP should be voted out and the DP reinstated.
only beause you are an ignorant uneducated kocksucker.
If you have to be "educated" to want murderers set free then I'll stay the way i am.
Do you know beyond any doubt that each and ever one is guilty? Of course not.

No , a jury of there piers put them there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why do criminal lovers worry about typos and simple spelling errors. That governor that abolished the DP should be voted out and the DP reinstated.
If you have to be "educated" to want murderers set free then I'll stay the way i am.
yes I do. they are all guilty. found that way by a jury.

View attachment 135176

Prisoners are in prison and some are facing the death penalty because they had a chance at a better life and they blew it.

The point you are trying to make is more fitting for children who are being aborted.

At last the CONVICTED felon on death row got a trial and a chance to defend themself.

You have to marvel at the mind that can claim to be pro-life and also be so callous of life. The human mind can in fact be turned into a mobius strip.
You just described your mind. Liberals put babies and murderers on the same moral plane.

Your brain constructs lies on the fly.

The poster I replied to had just done that. A conservative disease. Shun reality.

Only the most sick, depraved and demented of minds equates a murderer with an unborn child.

Why are innocent people executed?

Why? Because when a murder or violent situation comes up, the police don't go knocking door to door to try and find the criminal. They have a pretty good idea of who they are looking for because typically, criminals develop a pattern and detectives are able to narrow it down to the likely suspects in a city or area.

In other words, when police have an unsolved murder, they don't go to Joe Shmoes' house while he's planting tomatoes with his 12 year old son and haul him off to jail.

Using whatever information they have available, they create a list of possible suspects, and then proceed with the process of elimination. Then see if their evidence matches the suspects they narrowed it down to.

A few years ago somebody was going around robbing churches on our area and getting away with it. The police knew this was no amateur because he left no clues.

Then one veteran officer remembered a similar situation 25 years earlier, and they dug up the case. It was a long shot, but they found the guy (still living in the area) and used him as a suspect. They busted him, and the judge sentenced him to 5 years in prison.
Why are innocent people being executed

I guess you have a reading problem. I'm not going to waste anymore time with you.
another simple question that you are unable to answer.

I did answer it, but instead of discussing what was said, you insist asking the same stupid question repeatedly. I have better things to do than to try and discuss things on a fifth grade level.
Sweetie pie, a 5th grade level is far too high and advanced for your kind.

Juries do not make mistakes, they are always 100% accurate?

I would also be in favor of chemical castration (perhaps even real castration) though. In fact, I'm thinking about starting a poll about it. Take away their demented sexual urges before allowing them to mingle with society because you can't always keep children separated from them, and all it takes is for them to have a "stressful day" or something, and some innocent child could become their next victim. These people should not be trusted ever.
Polls serve no moral purpose. Many Whites in Alabama if poled would probably vote to bring back racial segregation now, segregation tomorrow, and segregation forever.

Seems that Blacks are pushing to bring back racial segregation on college campuses in today's world.

That's right.

That's right.
Why do I waste my time with shitye holes like you?

What are you talking about? Where did I mention anything about segregation? What does that have to do with anything that we were talking about? :uhh:

Maybe, but it would sure help them keep their property values up.

That's right.
Why do I waste my time with shitye holes like you?
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

And there are no poor white criminals? I have bad news for ya, most criminals were poor.
Wall Street criminals are not poor; ask any of the people in Trump's cabinet from banking and investment institutions (not miners of course).

I don't recall anybody from Wall Street murdering people. Our prisons are not filled with Wall Street executives.
You wrote, in that folksy way, "I have bad news for ya, most criminals were poor." You did not specify murderers although many were driven to suicide as a consequence of the actions of Wall Street bankers and financiers, the types recently appointed by Trump to his cabinet.

Take note of the word "most." Most criminals do come from lower income brackets.
Naturally most convicted people come from the lower socio-economic working class since the wealthy represent only 1% of the population.

Where did you ever get that information from? The wealthy in the US represent a hell of a lot more than 1% of our population.

Wall Street criminals are not poor; ask any of the people in Trump's cabinet from banking and investment institutions (not miners of course).

I don't recall anybody from Wall Street murdering people. Our prisons are not filled with Wall Street executives.
You wrote, in that folksy way, "I have bad news for ya, most criminals were poor." You did not specify murderers although many were driven to suicide as a consequence of the actions of Wall Street bankers and financiers, the types recently appointed by Trump to his cabinet.

Take note of the word "most." Most criminals do come from lower income brackets.
Naturally most convicted people come from the lower socio-economic working class since the wealthy represent only 1% of the population.

Where did you ever get that information from? The wealthy in the US represent a hell of a lot more than 1% of our population.
What is wealthy to your kind?

Forum List

Back