Why DON'T you carry a gun?

If the threat of guns in the hands of the public - law abiding citizens and criminals alike - is as bad as you think it is - so bad, in fact, that you believe the rights of the law abiding must limited for the better sake of society - why haven't you purchased a gun and taken the training necessary to use it effectively?

Who says I don't? That's the fun part of "concealed". Ya never know until you pick on the wrong guy.

If the threat of guns in the hands of the public - law abiding citizens and criminals alike - is as bad as you think it is - so bad, in fact, that you believe the rights of the law abiding must limited for the better sake of society - why haven't you purchased a gun and taken the training necessary to use it effectively?

I have and I do. :)

Because I don't need one. I never have .. and I've lived in urban environments all my life.

The only security I've ever needed is a well-trained Bouvier. Much safer and a lot more fun.

Because I don't need one. I never have .. and I've lived in urban environments all my life.

The only security I've ever needed is a well-trained Bouvier. Much safer and a lot more fun.

BAC! Good to see you. I missed your posts on JPP. But I couldn't stand the place any longer either. Glad to see you are still out here ruffling feathers and speaking your mind.

BAC! Good to see you. I missed your posts on JPP. But I couldn't stand the place any longer either. Glad to see you are still out here ruffling feathers and speaking your mind.

:0)

It's good to know that you're here good brother. The respect is mutual .. but you already know that. :0)

if law-abiding, vetted, range-trained citizens in New York and Chicago and Los Angeles were allowed concealed carry the crime rate would drop like a rock.

if law-abiding, vetted, range-trained citizens in New York and Chicago and Los Angeles were allowed concealed carry the crime rate would drop like a rock.

The crime rate is already in a decline in those cities

Encouraging shootouts between civilians is your solution to the crime rate?

It's good to know that you're here good brother. The respect is mutual .. but you already know that. :0)

Now this is what all of these forums should be able to do. You and I agree on some topics and disagree on others. But there has always been a mutual respect and good communication.

Not sure why that is so difficult.

Now this is what all of these forums should be able to do. You and I agree on some topics and disagree on others. But there has always been a mutual respect and good communication.

Not sure why that is so difficult.

I'm not either. Isn't that we gravitate to these forums .. to have intelligent discussions with people we may disagree with?

As may father always told me .. "If you can't intelligently defend what you believe, why do you believe it?"

Looking forward to our disagreements :0) .. that will never waver my respect for you brother.

Who says I don't? That's the fun part of "concealed". Ya never know until you pick on the wrong guy.
Fun? Exactly how is it fun?

NYC's crime rate is on the rise with plenty of shootings.

Those tough NYC gun control laws are real effective in stopping criminals from getting their hands on guns and using them against a public they know won't shoot back.

New York City Has the Third-Fewest Homicides on Record in 2011, Mayor Says - Bloomberg

NYC had the third lowest rate of homicides in it's history last year. 502 murders compared to 2245 Murders in 1990.

Looks like those tough gun control laws are working

New York City Has the Third-Fewest Homicides on Record in 2011, Mayor Says - Bloomberg

NYC had the third lowest rate of homicides in it's history last year. 502 murders compared to 2245 Murders in 1990.

Looks like those tough gun control laws are working

Yeah dummy, that's why rates are dropping...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjIkDNpx07I]Supreme Court Overturns Ban on Handgun Ownership - YouTube[/ame]

Fucking leftists... Stupid as sand.

Changing your tune so fast?

I thought New Yorks tough handgun laws led to an increase in the Murder rate. New York has not loosened it's laws since the Supreme Court ruling so gun nuts can't take any credit

George Zimmerman - That's the best answer I can think of. Other than that I wanted to commend you on a great rifle, the M14.

I have never owned a gun, and to this day I believe NOT owning a weapon speaks louder for American freedom. We should be able to walk down the street anywhere and not feel so insecure that we need a weapon. If we do feel that need, then we aren't FREE.

I have never owned a gun, and to this day I believe NOT owning a weapon speaks louder for American freedom. We should be able to walk down the street anywhere and not feel so insecure that we need a weapon. If we do feel that need, then we aren't FREE.

I've carried a gun most of my life. I can walk down the street anywhere with out fear. I do not feel insecure at all, and I pray that I never have a need to use or even show my weapon.

Forum List

Back