Why don’t you wear a mask?

Heavens to Murgatroyd. Could save your life, though.
yes being armed could save your life in this day and age not sure about the mask though
Being armed could get you killed in this day and age also. The mask is a necessary evil.
Are you working for BLM/Antifa? They don't want us armed. Defund the police and then make sure the rest of us are unable to defend ourselves. You won't be safe either. Do you have a home? Let the democrats have their way and you won't. How do you think the russians felt when their homes were taken from their ownership and they had to accomodate riff raff. That can be you.
I just had a Biden moment my statement should have read:
Being UNARMED could get you killed in this day and age. The mask does not do a thing but make liberal hypochondriacs feel better.
I am glad that you are an expert on the virus. Being armed could get you killed, pal, if you decide to play Clint Eastwood and the bad guy has a gun also. Just listen to the medical experts since they have been accurate in their virus advice. Stay out of crowds, social distance, and wear a mask. It isn't hard to do and it might save your life.
Listen to the medical experts and not to Trump's "gut".
View attachment 365804
You must be a real macho man because you ain't wearing a mask no matter what, yes? Masks are for pussies.
You ain't afraid of no god damned virus and don't give a shit if you infect someone else. Not your problem.
Yep.

It's a hard world; let the weak fall.

yes being armed could save your life in this day and age not sure about the mask though
Being armed could get you killed in this day and age also. The mask is a necessary evil.
Are you working for BLM/Antifa? They don't want us armed. Defund the police and then make sure the rest of us are unable to defend ourselves. You won't be safe either. Do you have a home? Let the democrats have their way and you won't. How do you think the russians felt when their homes were taken from their ownership and they had to accomodate riff raff. That can be you.
Being UNARMED could get you killed in this day and age. The mask does not do a thing but make liberal hypochondriacs feel better.
I am glad that you are an expert on the virus. Being armed could get you killed, pal, if you decide to play Clint Eastwood and the bad guy has a gun also. Just listen to the medical experts since they have been accurate in their virus advice. Stay out of crowds, social distance, and wear a mask. It isn't hard to do and it might save your life.
View attachment 365804
You must be a real macho man because you ain't wearing a mask no matter what, yes? Masks are for pussies.
You ain't afraid of no god damned virus and don't give a shit if you infect someone else. Not your problem.
only 10 states that had a problem and that's justification for closing down the entire country? I don't think so. do you REALLY think democrats care about your health? LOL This is political and its goal is to take down this president. Now you know that the medical profession has been politicized because they denied potentially life saving meds because the governor said so. What do you think your doctor is doing while he's on the computer for the first 10 to 20 minutes of your appointment? Where do you think that information goes?

WEAR YOUR DAMN MASK if you think it helps you. If you are wearing it, and social distancing you have nothing to worry about from ME.

View attachment 365804
only 10 states that had a problem and that's justification for closing down the entire country? I don't think so. do you REALLY think democrats care about your health? LOL This is political and its goal is to take down this president. Now you know that the medical profession has been politicized because they denied potentially life saving meds because the governor said so. What do you think your doctor is doing while he's on the computer for the first 10 to 20 minutes of your appointment? Where do you think that information goes?

WEAR YOUR DAMN MASK if you think it helps you. If you are wearing it, and social distancing you have nothing to worry about from ME.
The goal of the Dems is to get a grip on this virus, and nothing more. Your boy only cares about himself.
Trump is starting to get the message about masks or his latest comments bullshit as usual. Probably the latter.

View attachment 365804

The goal of the Dems is to get a grip on this virus, and nothing more. Your boy only cares about himself.
Trump is starting to get the message about masks or his latest comments bullshit as usual. Probably the latter.
I don't care if the president wears a mask. I don't care if you wear a mask. I AM NOT GOING TO WEAR A MASK.

View attachment 365804

I don't care if the president wears a mask. I don't care if you wear a mask. I AM NOT GOING TO WEAR A MASK.
You will wear a mask if you want service in many stores as they move to require masks. You will still be able to go into a Dollar Store.

All I can say is that it will be highly amusing and at the same time ironic when all you mask wearers catch the virus .

View attachment 365804

You will wear a mask if you want service in many stores as they move to require masks. You will still be able to go into a Dollar Store.
I'm having no problems. You just take care of yourself.

View attachment 365804

1595458354041.png

View attachment 365804

1595462638575.png

All I can say is that it will be highly amusing and at the same time ironic when all you mask wearers catch the virus .
Put flour down and take a vacuum cleaner hose with the mask in front of it.......watch the flour disappear into the vacuum cleaner.......but flour is way too big to be compared to Covid.......corn starch isn't even as small.

But hey........it will SAVE US ALL..............PRAISE BE TO THE LIBERAL GODS...........LMAO

These mask wearers, bless their hearts, and it is their prerogative to do so, i don't care...but as i watch you in the stores, you touch your faces! You pull up your mask to lick your finger to open the produce bag! You wear the mask under your nose. It falls off you have your dirty hands all over the front of it putting it on again. Some of you throw it down in the parking lot, most of you wear it day after day. You wear that glove in the store, you touch the produce with it, you check out with it, you push your cart to the car and load your groceries touching door handles and you wear it home. hey....finger tappin' your punkin head, wut AR ya doin'.

View attachment 365804

View attachment 366201
"Make people wear a mask" is called a law, just like wearing seatbelts, not driving drunk, not going through stop signs, stopping for a red light, etc.
The store wants masks because there won't be any customers without them as y'all get sick or pass the disease on to others. Use some common sense.

View attachment 365804

View attachment 366160
You are worried about your looks? You look better when healthy and that should be your objective.

No i'm not. I'm shopping wherever I want. I'm sure you'd like to limit my shopping but you can't. You see...there are a lot of stores that are celebrating that some stores are requiring masks...but Bob. I don't even wear a mask in those. ANd i'm having no problems Bob. As i said, you wear it if you feel unsafe. I"m fine. Don't worry about me Bob. YOu take care of yourself.

size-matters-human-hair-coronavirus-mask-n95.jpg

No i'm not. I'm shopping wherever I want. I'm sure you'd like to limit my shopping but you can't. You see...there are a lot of stores that are celebrating that some stores are requiring masks...but Bob. I don't even wear a mask in those. ANd i'm having no problems Bob. As i said, you wear it if you feel unsafe. I"m fine. Don't worry about me Bob. YOu take care of yourself.

size-matters-human-hair-coronavirus-mask-n95.jpg
I am taking care of myself when people in my presence wear masks and don't infect others who may infect me.
The spread of this virus is caused by people like you who don't wear masks, don't social distance, clog beaches, restaurants, bars, and go where the crowds are. Enforced laws are coming down the pike, hopefully.

This is what masks are for

Well if a youtube video says so it must be true. fuck science and peer reviewed studies.

Evaluating the efficacy of cloth facemasks in reducing particulate matter exposure - PubMed.

Standard N95 mask performance was used as a control to compare the results with cloth masks, and our results suggest that cloth masks are only marginally beneficial in protecting individuals from particles<2.5 μm.

Covid is .1 μm and droplets start at .5 μm.

But hey, youtube!

I am taking care of myself when people in my presence wear masks and don't infect others who may infect me.
The spread of this virus is caused by people like you who don't wear masks, don't social distance, clog beaches, restaurants, bars, and go where the crowds are. Enforced laws are coming down the pike, hopefully.

If that were true then NY and NJ would be seeing a huge second wave.

View attachment 365804

View attachment 366201
"Make people wear a mask" is called a law, just like wearing seatbelts, not driving drunk, not going through stop signs, stopping for a red light, etc.
The store wants masks because there won't be any customers without them as y'all get sick or pass the disease on to others. Use some common sense.
No.

Get over it.

Forum List

Back