Why educated people are more Liberal

What made her qualified is that she got the most votes. That's how elections work.

It is???

Somebody needs to tell President of The United States of America Donald J Trump.

I suggest you do it, hot rod. You march right up to him and place him under arrest.

Dare you.

yer a moron

Would it be impolite to point out that the only person I've heard recently consistently crow about his intelligence is President Trump?

I'm not taking sides here, just posting these links as some interesting reading on why those with college degrees in America, Canada, and Europe tend to be more Liberal, and why the less educated tend to be more Conservative, also, why American's believe they control their own destiny, while those in other countries would prefer the state to play a larger role in their lives.

Whatever side of the partisan fence you are on, this might make some interesting reading.

Why the Most Educated Americans Vote Democratic

How the education gap is tearing politics apart | David Runciman

5 ways Americans and Europeans are different

"Educated" and "Intelligent" are two different things. When it comes to liberalism, most have been educated by liberals who were actually indoctrinating them rather than teaching life skills.

That is why "educated" people believe politicians, like Hillary Clinton, when she lies repeatedly.

Despite ample proof of lying, people still believe Hillary is honest. That shows how "educated" and incredibly stupid they are.

Why would anyone with a modicum of intelligence buy anything that she says?

What made her qualified is that she got the most votes. That's how elections work.

It is???

Somebody needs to tell President of The United States of America Donald J Trump.

I suggest you do it, hot rod. You march right up to him and place him under arrest.

Dare you.

yer a moron

You are a dipshit. Senators are elected by popular vote. It had nothing to do with the President who is elected by the Electoral College. :rolleyes:

Hillary Clinton was elected to the Senate in NY having never held an elected office prior to that. When she was running, her supporters argued that her time as 1st Lady was a qualification. Are you saying that being married to someone who holds an office makes one qualified? My wife is a nurse anesthetist. We've discussed, in detail, what her job involves. Does that mean I could do the job?

Hillary Clinton is a lawyer. And last time I checked there is NO educational requirement to run for a seat in the Senate. That's why they are representatives of the people. :rolleyes:

Does being a lawyer make her qualified?

For those that elected her to the Senate and Obama as President, it's apparent that being educated isn't a requirement to vote either.

How many votes one gets has nothing to do with being qualified. That's what get you elected but it doesn't equate to being qualified. Obama is a good example. Lots of vote, very few qualifications.

How many times do I have to tell you? When it comes to public office there are NO qualifications other than getting the most votes. This is about as a basic principle as it gets. An eighteen year old kid straight out of high school can get elected to public office.

And yet the far left claims that there are requirements to run for office.

Just like they keep claiming Trump is not qualified.

I was addressing the statement of "because most well paying jobs have requirements that you have degrees". That's not necessarily true.

Passing a test to be certified isn't the same as a degree.

Lots of people drop out of school without a hs diploma yet certain ideologies in society still want employers to pay them for a skill set that most 5 year olds have.

So your saying you don't need to study to get certified? You do understand that to become certified in most vocational trades requires being an apprentice... which isn't mush different than going to college. Your argument fails in that matter.

I said you don't have to get a degree to be certified. Please keep up.

In my state you don't have to be an apprentice to become certified in a vocational trade. I've held a general contractor's license for almost 30 years. While I worked in the field for several years before getting the license, it wasn't required to do so.

I NEVER said you had to get a degree. I said you have to still get an education that requires training for your specific field of vocation... which totally makes your argument wrong.

Neither did I. What you did say was that to become certified in vocational trades requires being an apprentice. That is untrue as a general statement.

Can you get accepted into Unions of Trades without apprenticeships?
It depends on which trade union. For some if you have the actual experience and can pass their test they will accept you with less time to be spent as an apprentice.

You are a dipshit. Senators are elected by popular vote. It had nothing to do with the President who is elected by the Electoral College. :rolleyes:

Don't care. You are a dimocrap scumbag. dimocraps have but two working parts, the mouth and their asshole. And they're interchangeable. A surgeon's dream.

So whatever you say, it is shit

It's funny how Libs are always telling everyone how smart they think they are.
It is human nature to group think in a linear mode. They should learn to turn their funnels around and look out from that small end.

There's a reason that most people are only taught to think in a linear mode. Once a human learns to look at things asymetrically they see things they were never meant to see.
Not sure I would agree with that summation unless it includes the aspect that they are not readied yet to see those things. The veil remains for some for different reasons.

Typically laziness and ideology.

So your saying you don't need to study to get certified? You do understand that to become certified in most vocational trades requires being an apprentice... which isn't mush different than going to college. Your argument fails in that matter.

In my state you don't have to be an apprentice to become certified in a vocational trade. I've held a general contractor's license for almost 30 years. While I worked in the field for several years before getting the license, it wasn't required to do so.

I NEVER said you had to get a degree. I said you have to still get an education that requires training for your specific field of vocation... which totally makes your argument wrong.

Neither did I. What you did say was that to become certified in vocational trades requires being an apprentice. That is untrue as a general statement.

It depends on which trade union. For some if you have the actual experience and can pass their test they will accept you with less time to be spent as an apprentice.

So you still have to pass a test? They don't just take your word for it? "Less time to be spent as an apprentice?" So not "No time spent as an apprentice?" Ok thanks for clarifying the point for me.

Would it be impolite to point out that the only person I've heard recently consistently crow about his intelligence is President Trump?

He's President of The United States.
Non sequitur. The post I replied to said only Democrats tell people how smart they are. If being President is the same as being smart how do you explain Jimmy Carter or Gerald Ford?

Don't care. You are a dimocrap scumbag. dimocraps have but two working parts, the mouth and their asshole. And they're interchangeable. A surgeon's dream.

So whatever you say, it is shit

I'm not a democrat, never have been. What you have shown is that you are as sharp as a marble.

You can't admit you were wrong...

So you still have to pass a test? They don't just take your word for it? "Less time to be spent as an apprentice?" So not "No time spent as an apprentice?" Ok thanks for clarifying the point for me.
Actually I forgot to put in there that some will also accept members that own their own business in that field.

Hillary Clinton was elected to the Senate in NY having never held an elected office prior to that. When she was running, her supporters argued that her time as 1st Lady was a qualification. Are you saying that being married to someone who holds an office makes one qualified? My wife is a nurse anesthetist. We've discussed, in detail, what her job involves. Does that mean I could do the job?

Hillary Clinton is a lawyer. And last time I checked there is NO educational requirement to run for a seat in the Senate. That's why they are representatives of the people. :rolleyes:

For those that elected her to the Senate and Obama as President, it's apparent that being educated isn't a requirement to vote either.

How many votes one gets has nothing to do with being qualified. That's what get you elected but it doesn't equate to being qualified. Obama is a good example. Lots of vote, very few qualifications.

How many times do I have to tell you? When it comes to public office there are NO qualifications other than getting the most votes. This is about as a basic principle as it gets. An eighteen year old kid straight out of high school can get elected to public office.

Getting votes isn't a qualification. It only means the people named you more often than they did someone else. For what you say to be true, it would mean the most qualified got elected every time and that simply isn't true.

As far as the 18 year old getting elected, that isn't necessarily true.

There are plumbers and electricians that make more that managers at a lot of retail stores and they don't have degrees.

And? A lot of plumbers still have to pass tests and be certified. Of course not all people are mechanically inclined.

I was addressing the statement of "because most well paying jobs have requirements that you have degrees". That's not necessarily true.

Lots of people drop out of school without a hs diploma yet certain ideologies in society still want employers to pay them for a skill set that most 5 year olds have.

You are wrong. An apprentice in the trades must work with a journeyman (the expert in that field). Colleges on the other hand are passing out degrees and many of these pos's that hold degrees claim they are experts and they don't know their shit is nasty.

No, I'm not wrong. You made it sound like a person can just go out and become a plumber or some other tradesman without getting an education. That's unequivocally false. It's just a different type of education in that it is more hands on than just going to college. But even in college most degrees require a person to do internships and other types of hands on experience.

Your argument doesn't work.

I said they didn't have to have a degree to do so. I didn't say they could do it without knowledge.

Getting votes isn't a qualification. It only means the people named you more often than they did someone else. For what you say to be true, it would mean the most qualified got elected every time and that simply isn't true.

There are only certain public offices that require a minimum age and of course be a natural born citizen, but there are NO educational requirements.

And? A lot of plumbers still have to pass tests and be certified. Of course not all people are mechanically inclined.

You are wrong. An apprentice in the trades must work with a journeyman (the expert in that field). Colleges on the other hand are passing out degrees and many of these pos's that hold degrees claim they are experts and they don't know their shit is nasty.

No, I'm not wrong. You made it sound like a person can just go out and become a plumber or some other tradesman without getting an education. That's unequivocally false. It's just a different type of education in that it is more hands on than just going to college. But even in college most degrees require a person to do internships and other types of hands on experience.

Your argument doesn't work.

I said they didn't have to have a degree to do so. I didn't say they could do it without knowledge.

There is NO difference between the two. You can't get either without furthering your knowledge. And that's the whole point. In both fields you still have to prove your knowledge with tests.

There are only certain public offices that require a minimum age and of course be a natural born citizen, but there are NO educational requirements.

Can't you address what was said? If you can't, go troll somewhere else motherfucker.

Liberals claim the Republican party is for the rich....
How is that possible if we're all stupid?

If Republicans are supposedly less educated, how can so many be rich if education is a major factor of how much income one makes?

Have you ever seen a chart of family history in politics? Do you have any idea how many Presidents and Congress members are related?

Forum List

Back